Does anyone else

Remember when they thought this was big?

Sort of related question
Why is 1/10 threads nowadays about how people shouldnt roid and that it will ruin your life for good?
Seems like this popped up right around newyears and im thinking its to keep others from making gains

I didn't notice any more or less of those

I did notice less NATTY WHEN WILL THEY LEARN though

Ive been thinking of doing a cycle just to see if this will help me get the body i want, gonna do a good diet and plan otherwise but a test cycle would help
Suddenly everywhere are people yelling how roiding makes your dick fall off, your hair fall off and you turn into Steve Buschemi and other things that arent true

Competition is a thing for guys so less fit guys = less competition i guess?

Roids don't really do that but it's totally insane that you need roids to get 'fit'

99% of the board just wants some tiny twink physique with that '6 pack' for da girls and they could be there in no time

If you have a vision of yourself in your head some day like this, then you will need to pin yourself

they also need to understand that you can't ever achieve anything noteworthy like picture on roids without trying hard. harder than they are willing to try since they are lazy faggots

Why not spend a few years natty training at maximum effort first?

Because lazy faggots thats why

Like just the 'competition' thing you mentioned I can tell you are a lazy faggot.

This is me after lifting for 4 months from sedentary obviously natty

This picture does insanely well on tinder because girls are so ez to impress.

No one on Veeky Forums would take this body seriously nor should they

Girls do not fucking care about your FFMI and ratios and properotions though

stop being a lazy faggot idiot

Because it is unhealthy as fuck and you are literally mentally retarded if you think that you have to abuse drugs in order to look a certain way.

>Roids don't really do that but it's totally insane that you need roids to get 'fit'
I dont really need roids to get fit, i am fit but i want my goal body and im curious if roids will help me achieve this
I have an ideal im chasing and after 4 years of natty lifting, putting in the work im ready to step up my game

Im a fuckton bigger than you mate and what you said is interesting since from what ive seen/heard girls are unimpressed by muscles so showing off on tinder seems like shooting yourself in the foot
Anyway, it was a thought that maybe its a sort of crabs in a bucket mentality to keep other guys down. Dont really know if its true or not

>All use of steroids is abuse

Yes, using steroids to reach unnatural, unneeded levels of testosterone is literally abuse.

Do you want to tell me that there is any kind of medical use for boosting natural produced hormones to three times as much?
Which even the most beginner cycles do.

well bro it sounds like you're a good canidate for roids

do your research they aren't that bad for you, but to minimize damage to your body, there is an obscene ammount of effort, supplements, acne care, research,

all that shit

tons and tons of work.

You're retarded to think you need steroids to reach a body that is not obtainable without steroids?

YOu are literally retarded

No it's good,

Just put 'Fitness!!!! :D' in your bio and you have an excuse LOL

I don't know if it's crab in bucket, I think more, they feel ineferior to bigger guys, and dont want more ppl to get big?

Losers, cucks, etc

No, you are, per definition, retarded if you think that you need a body that is only obtainable by abusing drugs.

How did you fucking mouthbreather read anything else out of that?
People on this site are so incredibly stupid, it amazes me every time.

>one cycle
>the body I want
Noob plz leave

>do your research they aren't that bad for you
Im only looking into test, the rest seems like overkill
A cutting supplement would be a good idea but i havent looked into it at all so i dont know anything about it, havent even tried cutting with a specific goal in mind yet because im not at goal bodyweight yet (92kg)
Ive done the research and ive found if you do a PCT once youre done with the cycle everything will return to normal

Also if i can reach goal levels of fitness i might try tinder and put up a few topless pics, who knows it might work

Girls are more impressed by low bf but obvs muscle helps

you don't need anything in life.

Just about taking the stuff u want

You see bodybuilding as a way to get lose your virginity, and obviously, you don't need to be huge to do that.

So you cannot comprehend why someone would want to be bigger than you what in your little pea brain you think is big enough to get girls

>goal levels of fitness

Just cut I am a skeelton man and girls like it

Girls impressed by two microns of muscle + low bf % that's all they ask for

Shit, they will obviously fuck anyone, fat, skinny, whatever, but their lifetime dream is a guy with "abs"

How can't impress someone like that idk

>Just cut I am a skeelton man and girls like it
Ive been 86kg with a nice six pack and it didnt do much difference
My problem is still finding women who wants to fuck, not the amount of muscle they require
I have no idea, maybe my current bod will work great but i have noone to test it on

Id love to fuck all evening today for instance but seeing as how im unable to find a chick i dont see how thats possible

1. online dating

if that don't work

2. go outside and talk to girls

give it a try

you are litterally a fucking Veeky Forums meme where a guy thinks he needs to be X number of KGs in contest condition to get girls lamo

This. I got on roids because I'm a yolofaggot and the gains were great as expected. I went from 175-205 peak cycle, but when I got off I lost a lot of it and dropped to about 190 which definitely could have been attained natty at my height (5'11). I'd still say it was worth it though because it is fun having your lifts shoot through the roof. and becoming an animal

>you are litterally a fucking Veeky Forums meme where a guy thinks he needs to be X number of KGs in contest condition to get girls lamo
I did say the exact opposite but sure, if you completly ignore what i say it becomes easier for you

Girls might like my current bod, they might not and i have no fucking clue
Online doesnt really work since we all know its a scam and i live in a relativly small city (around a million) so its fucked
Whenever i go outside and try to find girls to talk to they are glued to their bf and in my country is not encourages to talk to people you dont know

you act like i have no experience but im telling you, my problem is not finding girls
If i had gotten rejected all the time and wanted to roid to avoid this problem then you could argue that im an idiot but thats not the issue

I remember watching Never Back Down as a teen and seeing this guy and thinking he was the definition of "jacked". Kind of puts things in perspective when I see that now and think how small he looks

I can very well comprehend why someone would want to have the physique that is granted by roids: because they are mentally retarded.

That is the whole point.

To girls this is a good body. That's the thing you idiots don't get.

To me to you, it's horrible. First thing I noticed was no taper. Where are this nigga's lats?

Girls don't think like that. They think 'wow abs'

You are a little bitch cuck

I'm fucking natty and probably will never roid and I still think so

He's on roids.
He looks good.
Define good,
Define illegal obtaining of pharmaceuticals.

>Criminal ? Cheater ? Edger ?

why is this faggot is so fucking insecure about his hair holy shit

if I looked like this I wouldn't give a shit about balding

Wow you totally showed me there, good job.
I now am convinced that taking steroids is perfectly healthy and reasonable and absolutely cool.
Injecting illegally obtained, non regulated, unhealthy substances into your ass in order to stop crippling body image issues and to get around social inexperience and autism is absolutely cool and we all should do it!

> to get around social inexperience and autism

See you are showing your true colors.

YOu think that 'if I just got big enough, I could be autstic as fuck and girls would like me'

And you see guys roiding as 'cheating'.

That's why you are a pathetic cuck.

YOu need 2 to fix your mentality women smell your cuckness

how do u see girls with guys that never went to the gym ever and realize that it's not needed at all, nevermind roids? idiot

also I have autism pretty much and I never had a problem with girls

just stop feeling so inferior to other guys and stop being such a bitch

everyone that is lifting should want to see each other make progress

but u dont

why is it your problem if some guy wants o fuck his shit up with superdrol and shit?

1 million people....

Let's assume half are women. So 500k.

Let's also assume half are 18 and older. So 250k.

Let's also assume that only a measly 1/4 of them (this is a very low estimate to make a point.) Are single and straight. So 62.5k.

So you seriously cannot find a girl when there are roughly 62,500 single girls in your "small" city?

>So you seriously cannot find a girl when there are roughly 62,500 single girls in your "small" city?
No, i cant
How do i find them, i need to find a place where i can meet one and so far i havent found one such place
Secondly, as ive found its extremly hard to separate girls who are taken from ones who are single
Many taken girls act single because they love the attention and go home alone to their bf

On the internet its easy but IRL is much, much harder because they are very well hidden and even if you manage to find one its no guarantee she is even looking to date

Bro, give this a try.

1. Find a girl that is alone.

2. Talk to her.

3. Open lips, move mouth.

Did you try this?

>defends roiders
>tells me not to feel inferior to others
>asks me to think about how non roiders get girlfriends

I feel like I am talking to my dog. How the fuck does it make any sense at all to tell me these things when I am literally calling roiders out for thinking that way?
Holy fuck man, are you literally mouth breathing?

I mentioned two reasons for people to jump on roids:
Body imagine issues. Your "I want those lats that I can't get natty". Literally that.
Or social inexperience: "I want to fuck girls and being shredded helps me".

I am not even saying that you are a bad person for roiding or anything.
I am saying that you got some serious issues and and that we, as a fitness community, should do anything to prevent others from developing the same issues. We should prevent anyone from developing the idea that they have to inject steroids in order to be happy.

Do you really want to tell me that this isn't a morally and logically well put goal?

>Body imagine issues. Your "I want those lats that I can't get natty". Literally that.

I'm natty.

Why is it an issue to want to get bigger than you can ever get natty?

That's commitment to the sport. If (when, u gotta believe in yourself) I hit natty limit, I'll have serious thinking to do about pinning myself.

Because why would you want to stop growing, if you're a bodybuilder?

What's immoral about wanting to get big as u can get?

Why is it wrong?

Sure, there are roiders thinking 'man I need roids to get girls' and it's so fucking retarded I don't even

if u go to fraud it's a lot of the guys there, but they are normal guys anyways, just deluded

Also, if you have low testerone, you are a little bitch faggot (serious) unless you literally inject yourself with testerone.

So you unirocically DO need it to be happy

Im good at talking to people, thats not the problem
Like i said, in my country you dont talk to strangers and if you do you will be treated like a leper pretty much

Ive talked to many girls and it went variably well but talking to one and getting a date are vastly separated

I explicitly stated that I do not consider it morally wrong of people to roid.
I do consider it morally wrong of you to defend the idea of abusing steroids in a public forum though.

If you are jumping on roids you are not taking your training and dedication to the next level.
You are talking your visual appearance to the next level.

Unless you are a competing pro bodybuilder, training on steroids is Infact easier than min maxing natural training.
It takes less mental consideration and scientific research.
You do whatever training plan and you will see results.

Every fake natty youtuber that has no clue of training or whatsoever will look just like you if not better.
It's not something to be proud of in any shape or form.
If you looked significantly less good than the average roiding bro but did so being natty it actually did take you a lot more dedication, mental work and overall time to do so and is this more respectable.

And even if it was respectable, the fact that it took you drug abusage to get there would make it right to tell everyone not to purse this goal.

Which is what I am doing by arguing with you. I hope that anyone that is lurking and considering the idea of jumping on roids will realize that they better reconsider their ideas and think about why they would need it.

>1/4 of girls being single is a low estimate
literally every bangable girl is in a "relationship"

Same sour grapes shit as always. Keyboard warriors who can't trying to tear down those who do. New year would bring more people to fit, especially people with this attitude.

>Remember when they thought this was big?
Oh for fuck's sake.. if you're any bigger than that and are not a competitive bodybuilder then you must be a gymcel and therefore have no life whatsoever.

Guys, if you're HALF that big and are not planning on competing in bodybuilding, YOU CAN STOP and just maintain what you have.

Let's be honest: Most of you, against all logic and reason, lift because you think girls will flock to you. If you're as big as the guy in OP's pic or bigger, YOU WILL ACTUALLY SCARE MANY OF THEM OFF. People will also assume you're on steroids and be disgusted with you, not want you around. So stop at about HALF of what that guy looks like and spend the rest of your time becoming your own person instead of just obsessing over the gym, k? You'll thank me later.

>lift because you think girls will flock to you.
There are mixed messages around this
Girls love a good looking bod and OPs pic is arguably too big for most but alot of girls would be happy with a Connor Murphy tier bod and he is on the juice for sure

You might scare some off but getting girls is extremly hard work so if you scare off some who werent interested in you anyway you might have opened up the door to some who might be

I want a cute girl who is into training and has a decent personality, to get this its only reasonable i should lift and have a decent relationship centered personality myself
Makes sense, no?

Listen kid, you have to HAVE A DECENT PERSONALITY if you want someone to stick around for more than 2 minutes who HAS A DECENT PERSONALITY.

Looks only matter for about the first 60 SECONDS at most, after that it's what you have to say, how you act, what you're about. If you're dumb, or unfunny, or are a tryhard, or there is ANYTHING off about you, YOU ARE DONE. This is even assuming whoever it is, is even actually interested in anything past just casual conversation.

Seriously you guys are overall too obsessed with girls and hyperfocus on them like you've got ADHD or are having a manic episode. CHILL OUT and spend more time developing yourselves. Girls and women come along when they come along. Most attempts at 'gaming the system' don't work and are just a waste of time, you can't force someone to be interested in you or to get involved with you, girls and women have the same free will you do and have their own agenda for their lives, they're not just waiting for YOU to come along, YOU have to have something to offer them to make it worth their while, and a gym-made body isn't enough.

>implying you can't be autistic as u want when you're on enough tren and do fine

'Alright'

I talk about anime and bitches google that shit and pretend like they know about it to have a common interest

I dont know what youre on about mate but ive been in two relationships that have lasted for more than 4 years each
I have a good understanding of shit and my personality isnt an issue

My point was if i want a fit or slim gf who likes having a relationship it should be expected of me to be fit aswell and want a relationship

Im not interested in gaming the system, im not into PUA or TRP bullshit
I want a nice girl who wants to spend time together and someday start a family, spent the last two years searching for a girl who fits the bill but so far its been slim pickings

when will this bait meme die

>If you're dumb, or unfunny, or are a tryhard, or there is ANYTHING off about you, YOU ARE DONE

>guy takes estrogen to get the body he thinks he needs
Mental disorder, dude needs help.
>guy takes testosterone to get the body he thinks he needs
Gotta do what you gotta do, bro. Leave humanity behind.

>Veeky Forums will defend this.

>want a nice girl who wants to spend time together and someday start a family, spent the last two years searching for a girl who fits the bill but so far its been slim pickings
That's nice. Then what are you doing on Veeky Forums, other than wasting time? Why aren't you speed-dating, or on some high-end subscription-only matchmaking site, or networking at one local church or another looking for your 'soulmate/future wife'? You're not going to find her among the losers and tryhards of this place.
>inb4 what am I doing here and why should I take your advice?
I'm old enough and busy enough with other goals that I don't have time for relationships anymore, would rather just pursue my own interests instead, but that doesn't mean I haven't been through all the various developmental stages regarding human mating rituals and romantic relationships. I HAVE BEEN WHERE YOU ARE AND BEYOND. It's not all hearts and flowers when you get there.

..but of course being about 19 or 20, you'll believe what you want to believe and not listen. Do as you will. You'll learn one way or the other.

HEIGHT
FRAME
FACE

There is nothing wrong with either of those things
The problem is if a guy wants to take estrogen to fuck his shit up the government is cool with it and sometimes even pays for it while if a guy wants to roid to get big its illegal...

I just want this mate.

you guys don't understand this doesn't look that big irl he is just 2 inches from the camera

>Then what are you doing on Veeky Forums, other than wasting time?
Nothing
I have no idea where to find eligable girls, i honestly am completly clueless and i havent been able to get the ball rolling

>I'm old enough and busy enough with other goals that I don't have time for relationships anymore
Strangely enough, im in a similar position
Got my career to focus on, lifting to focus on and hobbies that need attending to but having a gf to fuck would be nice and having a family is a good thing
Sadly like i said above despite having tons of experience with relationships i have no idea where to find eligable girls so im completly lost at this point

>inb4 all those things you said
Yeah i have little to no faith in online dating since it seems like a real shitshow and networking IRL doesnt work either since most girls i meet are taken and all their friends are aswell

Id love a fit gf i can spend time with and start a family with but im also smart enough to know how difficult finding a girl is and how unlikely this makes me getting my happy ending

The guy that takes test isn't trying to completely eradicate his identity.

also this.

Parents can abuse their kids and inject them with unnecessary hormones but grown men can't chose to take steroids?

I live in a city of 220,000 and still find girls to fuck easily, you're a fanny

litterally how?
where?

No, you don't understand. For most of us, it's about looking good, not "big" necessarily. Ryan Gosling doesn't look big. Ask your oneitis whether she thinks he looks good, though.

Of course he is. Who are you trying to kid?

a vision where I'm suddenly < 5.5 feet?

you dont understand that there's more to life than

>LOL IM HUEG

whatever that user posted is a healthy man that obviously works out and probably has more going on than packing on as much muscle as possible