Biz...is it starting...buy or not buy?

Biz...is it starting...buy or not buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/785jtn/paypal_stellar_may_be_the_next_partnership/
us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy ptc instead

Not starting yet.

Accumulate as much as you can. Trade on these minor swings until it moons

honestly, i'm planning to chance it
and buy after BTC hits 9k in November.

XLM should be a holder coin, but I think that
BTC is going to cause it to crash once a week for two months. And even if I buy it at 10 cents , i'll be up 40k by holding btc , whereas maybe i'll be up 20k if I buy Lumens now?

Can someone give us a sell target?

ATH was around 3k. So.....

Accumulate.

paypal partnership being announced tomorrow. prepare yourselves

weeeeeee

Fuck, I meant to buy more while it was down around 500 and completely forgot.

XLM WILL MOON

BUT ONLY IF YOU POST

"WEEEEE!"

ITT WITHIN 5 MINUTES!!!!

RIGHT AS I AM GOING TO SLEEP AGAIN

WEEEEE!

REAL NIGGAS DON'T SLEEP

WWEEEEEEEE

OH FUCK ITS HAPPENING LOL

FUCKIGN BUY YBUYBUYBUYBYUBYUUBYUBYUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBYUBYBUUYGBBYQUIABEYIO sgANO" N\VMz[ MPL
f MVC;LZCX

OGODMYBAGS

WEEEEE!

IT'S HABBENING

WEEEEE MOTHERFUCKERS

WEEEEE!

pathetic

falling wedge is currently experienceing a breakout even with sell orders stacked on the books, no big walls up t least on kraken, so organic growth, and not manipulation, hope you bought the nice swings down to 520

WEEEEEE!

WEEEE!

Did the news finally drop?

weeeee!

Nope, people buying the rumour

The amount of bags unloaded at 550 was crazy

Then I suspect it'll drop back down to support. Will sell the peak and buy back in

What the fuck is going on.

WEEEEE

and maybe a bit of TA,
day long falling wedge experiencing a reversal. the pattern is fully developed, and is coming right off of a nice swing up from a solid base at 400,
strong bullish pattern, some people probably buying the breakout

It's my bad, I bought at 550, so that'll be the peak of this pump

WOOOOOOOWEEEEEE

wEEEEEEEEEE

annnnnnd it is crashing again.
SELL SELL SELL!

lol and i sell at 540

check again, what are you trading on? the 5min charts?
have an once of patience for god sakes

ITS AT 555 DUMMIES

Big if true
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/785jtn/paypal_stellar_may_be_the_next_partnership/

i'll just leave this here...

Ask yourself this question. If you Sell can you buy it back cheaper?

If yes. Then sell.
Else
Hold the Bag.

PAYPAL CONFIRMED

SEE YOU ALL O NTHE MOON

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Do 10 seconds of research, man. That's Photoshopped. Here, lazy fucking bastard. us.money2020.com/sessions/reimagining-cross-border-payments-simpler-faster-cheaper-more-accessible

Calm down guys. SHABOOEY IS MY BLESSING FOR XLM. Get in!

IT’S BIG XLM BACK TO 1k

SHABOOEY
CHECKED

Buy now or when I wake up tomorrow? I prefer the buy low sell high technique.

I buy high and sell low, thats why Im on biz

That's a terrible tactic, trust me. You gotta buy high and sell low if you want the gains. That's why I bought at 550

The real question is whether or not to sell now and try to buy back or wait till after tuesday for the real gains.

real gains are happening now though lol

currently having a bit of resistance on the breakout,
see if you can squeeze an order under 550 if you really want to get in, but make sure to plan your sell and maybe put a stop loss at 520 or 500 if you want to be extra carefull.
very strong bull signals from all aspects, short term and long term TA, plus hype, conferences and use cases and adoption.
don't expect another moon as initial over-hype should have dissipated, I'm thinking maybe a 50% increase over the next day or so, to the 750, maybe 800 level,
solid gains either way if you want to swing on a short time frame or day trade

Cool I'll just wait then

WEEEEEE

This better hit 700 when I wake up and 1000 when it's Monday evening then when the PayPal collar news come out it should go to 2000. IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? PLEASE!

more like REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
it went down again

XLM ATH was around 4k sats, you know what that means? from 3X to 10X are the possibilities

Buy the rumour sell the news, see you at 2000 sats

id actually recommend a small buy now, and a slightly bigger one put in at 530 or 540. I dont expect it to hit below 530 in this run, and participation is the name of the game,
yeah buying 1000, is still only $30, but depending on your portfolio and how much you like to use for these kinds of trades you could make a couple hours salary

See you at 512 sat

complete over-hype, your expectations are way to high.
even if that would be nice, try and think about realistic market movements.
see
doing well in trading means keeping a level head

Sell NOW

Too late axaxaxaxaxa

get dumped on nerds

bye bye

650 sats before the end of eh day dont panic sell

Lol just shaking weak hands out, almost back up.

If you can't deal with the -10% then you don't deserve the 200%

some of you guys are alright
don't be in stellar lumens in 15 minutes

You just wait until the conference tomorrow. Who the fuck would have predicted the initial 1000 sats run eh?

holy shit does the rocket leave the solar system in 15 minutes? I haven't packed my things yet, please wait

WHY DOES THIS KEEP GOING UP LET ME FUCKING ACCUMULATYE

actually, I did, should have kept the screenshot, told people to sell at 900 as a conservative move and make sure they got all their orders in before it reversed.
this was right when the partnership was announced and the info of who the partner was hadn't even spread, i think the price at the time of my post was 330

Price predictions? Got in at 545 sats, plan on taking some profits at +20%, then 30%, then just ride the other bit out.

smart move, hold steady at what you decided and don't get greedy.

that's exactly what you should do
make sure to put in the limit sell orders now so you can let the exchange do all the work
my conservative estimate is 700, my risky estimate is another hit at 800. time frame of a day or two

I get you buddy, but you predicted based on the news, not beforehand. How can you predict now if you don't know the news? I have the feeling it's going to be another big announcement.

Thanks man, will do.

Is stop loss supposed to work on BitTrex? Whenever I put one is doesn’t do shit. Like the price is 100, I set a condition like sell if > 80. And it doesn’t sell at all. Хyйня

What exchange are you using?
I'm just trading manually with changellly and it sucks

Big if true... this links with who he is talking with on Tuesday.

>BTC hits 9k in november. LOL

ah shit, Just typed up a whole reply but accidentally deleted it.

I really don't want to type it all out again as it reached the post size limit.
i know this will sound dumb coming from an user on a site that is nothing but shills trolls and shitposters, but trust me on this, even with news, won't be able to move the market like it did last time.
take a look at the price charts, especially the marketcap the buy volumes TA, timing, ect.

even on the off chance it it bigger than I expect, we have very heavy resistance at 850, and even heavier resistance at 1k. it it does finally break 1k, it will be in 2 shots, one to 1k with a quick retracement, probably 30%-40%, and then will need another huge increase in buy volume to make up ground and break through, and with the way everything is lined up, that's an actual moonshot, so don't bet on it

ATH is 4k
Hope that it will hit a dollar though

also, the timing was so tight that in the time I starting writing my post with my estimates to right after i posted it I went from not knowing to knowing the news. So I had no clue what had happened while I was writing my predictions.

anyway, I can't force you to do anything, I just want to help you avoid holding bags and make good trades, good luck

At least it is not bleeding as hard as the other Altcoins

poloniex and bitrex are generally good.
I'm on kraken witch sucks ass but its a pain in the ass right now to move exchanges and get verified, and all my charts are there.
kraken has gotten better in the past week, and they should be making some major improvements in the coming months. they were just out paced by the growth of crypto and had scaling issues, and small things that weren't a problem at low volume started fucking things up at the higher volumes.

I know you're some random user but I assume you have some pretty decent TA background and best of all, patience.

What are your thoughts on ETP and WTC? Do you see these going pretty high once alts start making a turn?

WEEEEE!

WEEee!

I've been basically zeroed in on xlm since the start of oct, haven't been keeping up on much else.
it really helps if you follow the coin and the news to get a good idea of what that market is doing.
different time frames are also a whole different ballgame. using the 15min and 1hr charts to day trade is not even comparable to using the daily charts to swing trade and make short term moves.
also, i've been caught out and made big mistakes multiple times even on xlm, and have even disregarded my own predictions in favor of jumping on the hype train so my patience and and discipline needs some major work.

from what I have heard wtc it something to look into and reserach, more than that, i can't say

5 minute chart is almost identical to 12 hours ago. Will history repeat?

most likely, it will not take off at least until tomorrow UTC 6AM.

Massive sell walls

Fk why does it keep going down...Should i sell at a loss or hold? I have weak af hands

I'll keep them safe for you

What is the expected price within the next 48 hours? I just bought 26k, hoping to double my money after this Vegas talk at least.

lmao dream on

Thanks.