Tell me not to contact her and to lift, Veeky Forums

Tell me not to contact her and to lift, Veeky Forums.

Dont contact her, go lift.

she might still want you back. you won't know till you contact her.

Succumb to your inner beta and go make a fool out of yourself, again.

think of all the good moments you could be having with her user, the things in the future
go call her, don't be so childish

it's not like your self respect is worth anything right?

at this point women would be holding us back. all women have ever done throughout history is hinder the progress of men. free yourself from the shackles of yonic tyranny. go lift

hey if you do call her, can you tell her that I'm not gonna be able to come over til like 11?

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

She burned me in the worst way guys. Fucking led me on for months about how she loved me after just "taking a break" from a 2 year relationship, then ends up fucking some other guy and telling me she hasn't loved me in a long time.

I would have been fucking fine if she just told me she didn't love me before doing anything. Fuck.

you were her backup plan if things didn't work

Probably man.

I can't judge her
I do the same shit to women
just be smarter next time

Why aren't you lifting right now? Forget her, more important things for you to be doing. You matter more. Go lift.

HER HAIR REMINDS OF A WARM SAFE PLACE

i caught my gf texting some guy 2 weeks after she made me a photo album of us with 26 reasons why she loved me for my bday

broke her phone and told her to never contact me ever again

>tfw that was almost a year ago and still think of her most of the day every day

That sucks man, im sorry to hear that cause i lived a similar experience. Your pain won't go away easily, you would keep look back to her, but don't contact her, she will ignore you and you will feel like a shit. Go lift man, build a new you, a better looking one, a stronger one, a better one. She dosen't mean anything anymore, and you dosen't mean anything for her too, you just need to go ahead and live life again. Don't get stuck in your menories, go and make new ones

I've fallen in love with my gym crush. I have a girl for a really long time now. But there are things that bother me about her. I imagine everything being so perfect with gymgirl. I've never talked to her, but I can't stop thinking about her. What is wrong with me...

Fiancee told me she need other dicks, because m-muh youre the first one, after breaking up she told me she didnt loved me the whole last year while we were planning our future.
I will never trust a women again.
This shit happened 2 years ago and it still hurts.

That append to me too with a gilr i always see on the bus, i was in a relationship since 2 years but i decided to follow my heart and i tried to talk to new girl, ee became friends and she told me to leave my gf to get with her, i did. I regret that every day, our relationship lasted 2 weeks

depending on the information you've left out, you might have overreacted big time. it's ok for women to talk to other men on occasion.

not when they're texting about coming over and cuddling

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that. How did she react when you confronted her?

Thanks bro. I'm just trying to maintain my regular lifestyle without her. It's just a particularly tough time right now and I needed to vent.

don't plan marriage in your 20s dum dum

first i asked her who he was and she said he was just her friends friend

then i asked about the cuddling and she started crying instantly and claimed they never did anything

just busted her phone and told her to get the fuck out

>2 years wasted

You did well user, it bet it was hard for you, but you did the right thing. No one should ever thead on your honor, no one should ever lie to you in that way, love is a really big thing, and lying about it it's terrible. Forget that girl, she was a snake that used you just the get the attention that she needed. You deserve more, and she deserve nothing

what did the texts say?

b-but she was right

t-thanks you too

What do you guys think about her reasoning? It sounds so fucking stupid at face value, but there's some semblance of logic in there in a purely Machiavellian sense.

>be in relationship for 6 years from the ages of 23-29
>difficult to put into words how much I loved her
>would go out of my way to please her
>"Oh user, I know we're going to get married some day and I'm so glad I found a man like you"
>propose to her at age of 29 (she was 27)
>she says yes, cries happy tears and tells all her friends
>one of her friends/acquaintances anonymously contacts me
>"I can't let her keep on doing this to you"
>sends me pictures of her with other guys
>she was cheating on me with multiple guys for well over a year, even after I proposed to her

Never in my life have I been so gutted. I hope none of you ever have to go through this.

You're not alone, bro.

Tell ME not to contact her right this second
>tfw you

I'm sorry to hear that, bro.

The humiliation killed me. I wasn't able to function for months, and I think I may be clinically depressed (never went for help).

>you can never trust any woman again
>you'll never love anyone again

I think that's the worst part about all this.

Man i'm so sorry, i never lived something even remotely like this, a common man would say to you that there is always hope, but i dont belive that, i have no advice for you man, just my empathy

at least her friend had the decency to tell you

Ye but after a year, and they were in a relationship since 6 years. If a friend of mine would do something similar i won't hold on

Thanks man.

I'm just grateful I was told before getting married to her.

She had the fucking audacity to tell me it was "just a stupid mistake"/ Every time I think of that statement my stomach begins to hurt. If I didn't have a good upbringing and a sane mind I would have killed her.

holy fucking shit... i thought my situation was bad
what kind of girl was she? like just tell us about her. any red flags looking back?

You managed to get over or you still think about her?

Keep your self respect, keep your dignity. You'll can't get those back once you lose them.

pretty good advice

also there is no "the one" there are a lot of "fitting ones" if you may

Oh for fuck's sake.. KID, GET A HOBBY OR TWO AND STOP OBSESSING OVER GRILS, K????

actually

do it contact her get it out of your system

i'm sorry senpai

>>would go out of my way to please her
never do that
your first mistake
>>propose to her at age of 29 (she was 27)
second mistake thinking you'd marry at that young age and it would last
>>sends me pictures of her with other guys
red flags were there you were overlooking them
your own fault user

6 years with her and I don't know anything about her anymore. Every conception I had of her as a nurturing kind person was a facade she put on. I don't know what to tell you.

Still think about her every day.

stop it move

>your own fault user

It's never someone else's fault for being cheated on tho. Being dumped sure, but not cheated on

yes it is as harsh as it sounds

tfw i could text her this second
tfw i have no idea if she wants that

That is fucked up im sorry bruh hope you can move on from that whore of a woman

stop it

He didn't have the pictures before

no let him text her, let him get it out of his head and acknowledge that any further texting is only going to lead to more misery
the man has to learn from his mistakes

Nah, this is the same shit as saying it's the rape victim's fault for being raped. Everyone must live with some moral standard, and cheating is inexcusable to any rational person. You could be the biggest beta on the planet, but someone chooses to be in an exclusive relationship with you, but does shit behind your back, the entire blame is on the cheater.

you're seriously putting rape and this on the same level? cmon man

it doesn't matter what you do, just do something

i think its valid but it sucks real bad. men do the same. i've had the same thoughts but didn't end it over that because i reasoned my way out of it (i.e. pussy is pussy, i love her, etc)

worked for the most part but she ended up breaking up with me anyway lolz :(

It's the exact same principle - blaming the victim.

>read posts like this

Why even fucking bother

>lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.
>If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

Fucking hell i needed this

i guess, but im sure OP knows he shouldnt do it and that if he does, it WILL be a mistake

then just let him do it and see for himself that it was a big mistake

i get this logic and if you follow this, you'll always keep searching for the "next best thing"

relationships die down. that doesn't always mean its time to dip. people get "miserable" because they rely on another person to make themselves happy rather than looking within.

of course this advice is only to be listened to after you have worked on the matters at hand and have not seen any sort of positive changes

This is a great point.

I remember reading that arranged marriages are less likely to end in divorce. I'm sure there are the cultural expectations and norms that play a big role, but the article highlighted that in such a relationship the couple is forced to learn to love each other rather than riding the tide of romantic passion until it fizzles out after a few years.

The look-inward philosophy is good to a large extent, but to me, it makes more sense to look at it as a means to an end.

>you'll always keep searching for the "next best thing"
You'll do that nevertheless the given advice has no impact on that. It's good as is because it makes you think about your decisions and ultimately might just help you get out of a bad situation you're in.

this is why I'm gay

Don't do it
I was in your same position a week ago
We got dinner (that I didn't pay for) and she ghosted me next time I hit her up, then I drank alone and got rid of her number
I'm about to go lift right now to get my mind off it

Holy shit dude lol
thanks. ill stay with mine

your fault for not even trying to get to know the other girl first

What do if I constantly get gym crushes? Once one fades away another will rise after some time. They really fuck with me. If my gymcrush leaves before I do, I'll lose motivation to finish my workout. I also always have a shitty stupid desire to go out of my way to interact with them, but I'm better at not actually acting on it when I know they are not interested at all.

>be me, 19, sophomore at college
>pluck up the courage to talk to very pretty girl at lunch one day, i ask for her number and she gives it to me
>go on date, it goes insanely well, end up hanging out for 12 hours
>girl is one of those innocent christian girls, waiting til marriage (but for real not just saying that) etc.
>i start going to church to see her
>go on second date, i have my first kiss
>over the next month or so i become actually kind of religious, get pretty into it and make a lot of new friends
>eventually she tells me that she does not want to go on dates w me anymore because "our personalities are too different"
>not sure if that is the real reason
>but still wants to hang out with me
>i value her friendship because she is a cool person
>have seen/hung out with her twice since then but neither were planned
>still part of religious groups and i am not going to stop going to those

what do i do

grow up and grow a pair

If you're really into the religion then keep on with that, but if you only like it because of her just drop it
I would say don't hit her up, if she's fine with you as a friend she'll let you know

it sucks being someones 2nd choice

>Tell myself I won't contact her first
>She ends up contacting me
>We go out for dinner or something, it's fun
>I feel like shit afterwards
>Cycle repeats

I used to think of her platonically
I don't know what happened

embrace it have fun jesus

t.

Fuck off you faglord.

There's nothing I can say to make that less shitty, but I'm sending good vibes your way.

I'm trying kind of.
I do need to talk to more women though, she'll go back to platonic friend at that point.

>25 year old kissless virgin
>never been pursued by a girl, never asked a girl out
>literally don't care in the slightest about my virginity, yet to the rest of society i'm the most pathetic guy in the world
>see threads like this where guys on here who are likely 15-19 years old get so upset and depressed over A FUCKING GIRL and can't help but laugh, but then feel bad that they actually care this much about random whores
>see these poor guys getting so sad about these girls, stalking their social media for weeks/months afterwards to see her with a new guy quickly, not giving a fuck at all about the guy
>see stories like this and just feel even more strongly about it

I literally don't even understand why you guys get so sad/upset over girls. Sure there is companionship. But all I ever see is how much pain they eventually cause you just for a wet hole and a pair of tits (which is mostly all they are, because you know damn well if they werent having sex with you you would break up with them)

I'm such an aspie

>I'm such an aspie

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

so it makes you an aspie to not care about having sex or feeling bad when guys get all bent out of shape because some girl breaks up with them?