Post all guides relating to looking better

Post all guides relating to looking better.

Body gains, skin gains, health gains, mental gains. Anything that will make you more attractive to the opposite sex.

>attractive to the opposite sex.
Never gonna make it. End your existence now.

>never pass up an appropriate time to pee
jesus christ

did you guys never had a father? i knew all of this shit when i was 10 yo

>guide to manliness
>cutting your own hair
breh

I get it's Veeky Forums, but it's pretty standard stuff I think.

>more attractive to the opposite sex

You can to the wrong board.

dandy try hard bullshit
4 in hand or half windsor is all you ever need

Still pretty interesting. Knot tying in general is useful.

few

>cutting your own hair

Who the fuck is this gentleman and why should I listen to his horrible advice?

>grey suit, black shoes

Who the fuck is seriously writing these 'guides'? 'channers?

1/65

2/65

3/65

4/65

5/65

6/65

7/65

Something I wrote a few months back that I'd like people to add to. Haven't read it since;

Self Improvement General

>ITT: Tips and tricks you can share for general health and improvements. Here are some categories with a bit of advice which we can debate and expand upon.

>SKIN
Triple your water intake for better skin. Healthy organs, especially the liver will improve skin complexion. Wash face every night (just splash water on your face, or use a bit of soap)

>POSTURE
It has been proven that sleeping on a hard surface is extremely healthy for your back. It can improve posture and help reduce back pains too. Sleeping on the floor with a mat or rug and no pillow is optimal. Uncomfortable at first, try it for a week, as your body tissue has become accustomed to pillows and soft mattresses which put stress on the natural curvature of your spine. Good posture can fix a host of other problems too.

>HEIGHT
Cannot be changed. Embrace your height and don't dwell on it. If your small, stay off manlet threads.

>HAIR
Depends on your situation, its generally advised not to was every day, and not use to much product. If your balding, embrace it. There is very little treatment that actually works, and you will end up spending too much time worrying about 'fixing' it.

>TEETH
Brush everyday obviously. Brushing with baking soda has been known to help lift stains off teeth.

>MIND
This category can be expanded endlessly but the TL;DR is to embrace fears, leave comfort zone and try new things.

>BODY
Read the sticky

>RELATIONSHIPS
Can be expanded upon. If you talk to much, try to listen more. Again, embrace fears and talk to people, above all else rejection >>> regret.

feel free to add other topics of discussion for self improvement, this is a no hate thread.

YOU MUST STRUGGLE TO GROW!

8/65

9/65

10/65

11/65

12/65

13/65

14/65

15/65

16/65

17/65

I love these threads.

18/65

19/65

20/65

21/65

keep it up user, i like it.

22/65

23/65

24/65

25/65

Thank you for these. Maybe I'll make it too

26/65

27/65

Reads like the equivalent of broscience GET BIG HOW TO EXERCISE RIGHT bullshit.

All talk, no explanation of why or how ti works.

Just follow it like a brainless nu-male sheep.

28/65

MANLY AS FUCK BRO THANKS

IM GONNA BE SO MANLY

29/65

30/65

31/65

32/65

33/65

There is something strange about men putting so much effort into appearance. I understand the need to look nice, and be clean, but this is just overkill

34/65

agreed, this kind of autism is totally overkill, just be clean and your set

35/65

36/65

>cutting your own hair
8/8 times you'll fuck your shit up

37/65

who the fuck enters the shower with a towel and stands on it?

38/65

39/65

40/65

41/65

42/65

43/65

44/65

45/65

46/65

47/65

48/65

49/65

50/65

51/65

52/65

53/65

>Always wear a condom
I'm out

>scrotum
Talcum powder has been proven to cause cancer (google it if you don't believe me). DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR JUNK, EVER.

54/65
oops

56/65

57/65

58/65

59/65

That attire is boring as shit. What, you can't wear anything that isn't earth colors or pastels? Fuck that.

60/65

61/65

62/65

UFA COROLHO.

The ones left weren't able to make it for the following reasons: Were already posted, not able to be uploaded and/or had clones. Make good use of it and look for new ones.

The real MVP of this thread
Puts all the chunky dyel stickyfags to shame

Way to exclude yourself from the world of fashion. That knot is pretentious and laughable. You clearly move in some unsophisticated circles.

My dad didn't teach me shit because he was a crazy schizophrenic who was also bipolar and an alcoholic and refused to get help. When I was a young dude just out of high school I didn't know shit. I had to learn myself, through reading books about men I admired, websites like Art of Manliness which helped me about how to groom and dress, and for just learning how to do shit myself since I didn't have anyone to teach me. I learned how to change a tire, check my oil, cook awesome food, brew beer, hike, grow my own vegetables, change a bike chain, drive a boat, fix a leaky faucet, unstop a clogged drain, hang pictures, build furniture, learn astronomy and stargazing with a telescope, how to do my taxes, pick up a girl, make her cum with my fingers alone, etc., by making mistakes.

Jokes on him though, he's dead now and I'm alive. When he was dying he asked for me to forgive him and I said no. I hope his last thoughts on this earth were why he failed.

this shit is fucking retarded

block the poors xdddd