So after 2 years I'm almost done with braces, but i have still a awful weak chin(mouth breathing for 20 years)...

So after 2 years I'm almost done with braces, but i have still a awful weak chin(mouth breathing for 20 years) . The next step would be surgery but I'm not quite sure.

What do you suggest Veeky Forums ?

pick unrelated

Are your braces on your teeth or your legs ?

>Know the difference.

Step bro did it

He was happy with the results

Post pics

im meeting with a plastic surgeon on monday in a pretty big city in the US. I dont know everything yet but you should have 10k saved. 5 for the surgery and 5 in case something gets fucked up so it can be fixed right away

So THEY fucked up but i have to pay ?

No not all at. Say you fuck it up in a surfing or rockclimbing accident because youre chad with your new chin. The implant can get misaligned and look really fucking stupid.

Why an implant? anything better?

ya know there's reliable correlation between height and right wing politics, right?

>hillary supporter is literally a mouthbreathing retard
Pottery

>Hitler
>Mussolini
Both below 5'9
>Mao
>Castro
Both above 5'11

>his guy "won"
>still salty
get friends man. /pol/ isn't good for you

that pic is basically implying lanklets are faggots.

it depends how receeded your chin is. You can either inject shit into your chin like they do on lips, cut the end of your chin and bring it forward or insert an implant. The implant is normally always the best option.

im getting my chin implant next week, cost 6k.

>What do you suggest Veeky Forums ?

I say go ahead. The only people who seem to regret plastic surgery nowadays are the people who end up on TV after spending 50k to redo their entire faces.

I know several people who have had nosejobs, jaw implants and other "simpler" procedures like that, and it seems safe. At least in my country, 2 years of braces is a lot more expensive than a simple chin enhancement.

Read a lot about the procedures online, see if your doctor was never sued by a former patient or anything like that, photoshop literally every picture you have until you find out more or less what you want to have.

surgery or beard are the only choices i can think of, sorry mate. hope you're lean so you can fully judge your jawline

>tfw 5'9" trump supporter

I've heard that trenbolone gives jaw gains. Meme or not?

wat
bill clintons peak height was 5'11 and trumps was 6'2-3
W Y D

shid they were the same height nvm
trump's taller now tho

Clinton is legit 6'1"-6'2" look at the vids of him with Obama and Bush. Trump is 6'2" max look at his inauguration standing by Obama.

5'11 to 6ft in the morning trump supporter here

bump