Post your daily supplement stacks!

>1.1g phenibut
>1.2g L-Arginine
>10,000 UI Vitamin D3
>50 mg Zinc
>250mg magnesium
>500mg(dosed x3 daily) L-Tyrosine
>2400 mg fish oil(high epa & dha)

Makes me feel like a god especially since I've been on no fap and no weed since Jan 1st.

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/
youtube.com/watch?v=aTKGEDE0uTY
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>taking that much D3
>no K2 MK-7

enjoy your megacalcified arteries user

10,000 isn't much at all. Some people take 50,000 a day... Also I need a source for that

>phenibut
>daily

is that the joke?

>24 mg ephedrine x3
>200 mg caffeine x3
>15mg Ostarine

This its like max 3 days a week doing it everyday is bad if u stop suddently u can die

I've only had one partial seizure from phenibut withdraw, but 30 seconds of uncomfortability(seizure) is so worth literally days on end of inner peace and confidence

wew

75mg Ephedrine
600mg caffene
6000ui Vitamind D3
1 zinc pill

>I've only had one partial seizure
>what's the big deal?

thoughts on vitamin a?

you're gonna lose some weight and keep some strength my frond

Not sure, Its in my multi vitamin but idk what it does

That's the plan. I might even throw some yohimbine in there when I get down to 12% bf.

I took 1.5g of pehnibut and it did absolutely NOTHING AT ALL. And don't take that shit everyday you goober.

E vit 400ui
C idk i use the powder
B methylated complex
D vit 5000ui
mB12 2500mcg
adB12 1000mcg
methylfolate 5000mcg
fish oil x3
zinc 50mg
pea protein isolate

10k iu is the safe upper limit
listen to kamal patel's interview on iraki nutrition

Need to take at least 4 grams to get the Uber effects, I was just like you

>phenibut
a friend of mine has pretty severe PTSD, do you feel phenibut is something he should give a shot?

5000 iu d3
zinc when having a cold
magnesium when sore

d3 is good in winter, zinc also helps with sleep a little bit
not sure about all the other things tho

not op, but I think phenibut can be something for him. But it builds a tolerance very fast and he would have to take atleast 2-3gr.

I think it was actually made for that purpose, or something similar at least. Just make sure he doesn't take it more than 2 or 3 times a week MAX. And no alcohol for 48 hours after taking it.

Any advice on EC stack in burgerland? I was going to get bronkaid(sp) from anywhere as a replacement for actual ephedrine.

Walmart sales Primatene and they don't tend to care if I walk in and buy 3-4 boxes.

How much is that? Also how long will 1 box last me?

Its 60 tablets you take 2 per dose at the 25/200 so it depends how many doses you take a day. If you follow the standard protocol (3x a day). Each box will last about 10 days. Which is why I tend to buy 3-4 at a time so I can go in once a month. Usually just pickup stuff like house hold supplies and the Primatine. Obviously if you do only twice a day doses or miss a dose it will last longer. For awhile I only did 2 a day because I couldn't sleep if I took the 3rd dose.

Each box is like ~8-9 dollars can't remember exactly, but basically 30 dollars a month roughly.

The pharmacist wont be sketch or anything about it?

Does Zinc actually work? What does it do? Can it make my acne worse?

never had any. in my state (at least) you have to run your id as you can't go over like 10g or something a purchase. But none have even ever asked.

I went to safeway once because i forgot to go to walmart and was out and I asked the lady for two boxes there and she said NO only 1 so maybe some places care more, but at walmart nobody has ever given me shit for buying 4, never tried buying more. Often times I only buy 3 because thats all they have on the shelf (visibility at least).

48 hours is waaaaaahy too long, 12 hours will be sufficient

Lads I have a bit of an issue concerning my supps right now

>Take magnesium and Omega 3
>Have 12 year old brother with autism
>He comes into my room and goes through everything, eats any food etc
>not allowed to lock door because he gets angry and parents get annoyed
>he is scared of the character Zurg from Toy Story 2
>have a lego version
>hide my supps behind (pic related) and he is scared to touch them
>only way to prevent him getting a lethal magnesium overdose
>can't put the supps anywhere else because my parents think they are drugs and told me I can't use them (they don't know I have them)
>brother runs from the Zurg
>parents know he is scared and are pressuring me to get rid

I've got no choice. How do I get enough Omega 3 and Magnesium on a daily diet basis? It seems impossible.

you have to be 18 to use this site

get the citadel nutrition athlete vitamin powder; magnesium in required amounts (400mg/d) is bulky, won't fit in pills

Currently on whey,creatine, and cheap multivits. Any good brand supplements?

Buy a lockbox, genius.

I take 0.9 to 1.2g of Phenibut three times a week along with an ECY stack as pre-workout and I feel amazing.

>nofap on phenibut

If anything it only makes me masturbate more furiously.

>animal pack
>NAC
>Krill/Joint support
>cranberry concentrate
>zinc
>DNP 250mg

On that cutting time boyos, fell off the wagon after 9 months and got fat as fuck again.

Proper diet and training plus DNP has got me down 6 pounds in 9 days. Started DNP tuesday.

Does anyone have that EC stack infograph?

phenibut daily is trouble my friend.. been their. Don't keep fucking with your gaba receptors in your brain. You are going to regret it.

The whitdrawls on on par with opiate.. Complete with panic attacks, primal fear, not being able to sleep..

yeck

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/

youtube.com/watch?v=aTKGEDE0uTY

Trying to read your blog is like trying to read the ramblings of a stroke victim.

It's not my blog, but I'm just trying to stop OP from taking phenibut daily and fucking himself up.

3x week max, and less is OK.

>generic Multivitamin
>1400mg caffeine on rising
>75mg venlafaxine
>300mg oxcarbazepine (holy fuck do not Let them prescribe this if you aren't epileptic doctors push it as a mood stabilizer and neglect to mention it is a one way ticket to seizing if you don't taper down)
>100mg hydroxyzine
>900mg valerian root
>85mg dmaa every other winter
>7000iu d3 ed winter only
>800mg caffeine 12PM
>1200mg fish oil
>500mg l-arginine
>?mg nicotine how the fuck do I accurately calculate this
>800mg caffeine 8PM
>200mg l theanine
>2700mg valerian root
I used to shoot heroin so I'm just fucking around at this point I'm tapering everything listed except the multi simultaneously because who gives a shit

People exaggerate phenibut withdrawal incredibly. I have used for a week straight at 1.5 to 2 grams a day and the next day I had about 5 minutes of rebound anxiety and that was that.

I use phenibut fairly regularly now. It has almost 0 recreational effects so it's not like it's difficult to cycle. It just helps relieve some anxiety.

Plus working out on phenibut + coffee is God mode. Phenibut works similar to GHB, which helps release growth hormone as well. I can honestly say that when I use phenibut before the gym I have a better workout every time. Helps you focus on what you're doing and ignore Any bad feelings you may have.

Overall I give it 8/10 bretty dang good status

Withdrawing from phenibut even after two consecutive days of use causes me to experience bad anxiety along with an inability to sleep. I wouldn't recommend it to be used for more than once a week.

mg caffeine on rising
o my

lol are you serious? I used to sell copious amounts of drugs, and had weapons when I was 17. I lived in an Eastern European home with the nosiest parents, grandparents and siblings. Not to mention an Eastern European gf. No one found anything. Become a better hider dude.

If I dose for more than 4 days I'll feel drunk the next morning. Normally dose the weekdays to supress autism and use weekend to recover

>1.1g phenibut
>daily supplement stack

you're gonna die real soon or get severe withdrawal symptoms

some guy took 1,000,000 per day for a couple weeks.. all he got was a bad headache, he mixed up the measurements or something, google it

Where do u get phenibut? No pharmacy has it where I live

Phenibut is a prescription drug in Russia because it is physically addictive, you bloody nutter.

liftmode, I order to UK and goes through customs without issues

I take three times a week about 1g each before workout and don't have much issues. I don't take any on rest days unless I'm attending a social event. Feels really good with 200mg of caffeine. The largest dose I ever took is about 1.5g, but I could feel that it's getting a bit too overwhelming. If I was just into getting high on it I would take above that amount.

I don't try to take more than 4g per week and I don't feel any drawbacks, tolerance buildup or feel like I'm getting addicted. However, there was a period when I used to take more than that and I would wake up on the next morning with a legit hangover and felt like shit in general after tolerance built up.

People interested in it should figure out their own limits. From what I've seen in various threads people react differently to it, but stay away from faggots claiming they take 20g a week or more because that's guaranteed brain damage.

probably why he's taking over a gram a day. I take like 200-400mg before I go drinking so I don't have to spend as much money at the bar on the rare occasions I do drink.

Currently taking AG Army Alpha (again) 30 mins before my workout.
Shit basically is
>fenugreek 600mg
>tribulus 240mg
>hesperidin 300mg
>epimedium 500mg
>Choline Alfoscerate 300mg

All this alongside an Animal Pak once in a while which is just a variety of general health and bodybuilding shit. Pic related, Animal Pak. Am I being stupid by buying this?

forgot pic

200mg caffine 3 times a day, once when i wake up, once before work, once in the middle of my work day.

creatine 1 heaped teaspoon daily

8g DAA, two 4g serves a day

5000iu vitamin D

HMB 1000. 3 tabs a day

Metamucil 3 scoops over the day

50mg Zinc, will be replaced with ZMA soon

I have also ordered L-GLUTAMINE and BETA ALANINE

Thinking of getting some pre workout again as well, just one scoop before i work out, im already taking caffine

Should i just find some damned test and inject myself with liquid gains instead of all this shit?

>all these fucking turbo stacks

Honestly, if you take more than some multivits and maybe target some deficiencies you might as well start pinning.

>putting all this crap in your body for 0.00001% improvement
>when you could take the exact same risk and get 1000% improvement

Sorta agree with the sentiment, but I think it depends on what

When it comes to the harmless stuff like creatine, protein powder etc, you should be taking that anyway (even if you do pin), and vitamins are also definitely a good thing if you have a deficiency (just get a blood panel done!) Also fish oil and stuff is probably good anyway.

But I've been doing SARMs for like a year now and some other stuff like ibutamoren, and desu it's pretty pointless. A properly designed, reasonable steroid cycle probably won't do much more damage to your body, you'll be over with it in a few months, and you will get ACTUAL results, rather than, idk, maybe 1 kg or 2 kg extra muscle mass that I've gotten over the course of a year of cycling ostarine at like 20mg ED.

Yeah I'm not talking about the basics like creatine, and I don't even consider whey a real supplement, it's just a meal.

But when I see people taking infinite SARMs and grocery lists of herbs and what the fuck not I just can't help but why.jpg

At that point you are already putting questionable shit in your body, why not take something that guarantees results.

buy a fedora while you're at it

You really shoulxnt be taking phenibuy eeryday.

multi
fish oil
acv and biotin for beautiful, clear skin
ZMA before bed on days when i lift

that's all there is to it senpai

>morning drink
tumeric
yohimbine
caffeine
5k D3
ZMA

>post workout
whey
fish oil
CLA

all day drink is just water with small amount of creatine, caffeine and BCAAs

what's the tumeric for

>not mixing phen with alcohol for max comfy
Never going to make it, just drink less.

How horny does daily yohimbine make you?

lots of health benefits, mostly fat loss and anti inflammation

fairly horny

AM: 750mg curcumin, krill oil, 10000 iu vit D, zinc carnosine, n-acetyl glucosamine, rhodiola,

PM: 750 mg curcumin, krill oil, fish oil, 1000iu vit D + K2, zinc carnosine, mag taurate, saw palmetto

Now and then I'll take one of the lady's gummy vitamins

50 zinc
1200 lecithin
500 magnesium
5000 d3 (only in the winter)
5g creatine

Multi
Creatine
Fish Oil

Eventually gonna add some Test E but that's down the road.

>especially since I've been on no fap
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation