youtube.com/watch?v=IcTN4kMvjpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>better physique than every competing natural bodybuidler
>after decades of monitoring macros, autistic dedication
>lifts weights once in a while
>not a bodybuidler
>doesn't count macros

how do u retards exist

he is 100% factually not natural and has absolutely used steroids. this much is painfully obvious and easy to find out.

next time, at least try to pretend you're not an actual retard and do a little google search.

>>lifts weights once in a while

source?

>doesn't count macros

source?

>not a bodybuidler

physique is a part of the package of many wrestlers, and some work pretty hard at it. sure there are chubby wrestlers, but he wouldnt be "Kurt Angle, the only olypmic gold medallist in the WWE" if he allowed himself to get fat

>Olympic gold medalist and pro wrestler
>natty

>people actually think OP wants to know if Kurt Angle was natty or not
>they don't realize he just wants an excuse to talk about the most based wrestler in history

jesus

Is this the guy that let those trannies fuck him?

bobby lashley isnt a tranny

A BROKEN FUCKING NECK

When I watched WWE in elementary school the crowd would chant you suck when he'd come out. What's all that about?

They were jealous of him winning an Olympic gold medal with a broken freakin neck

He was a heel, his theme was awesome and chanting you suck timed perfectly alongside it.

But he was so good, and he relished being a heel so much, eventually people kept chanting it as a joke/meme, knowing that Angle loves it.

that and the fucking booker t & sharmell "angle", no pun intended

What made him a heel? I get The Edge because lol so edgey, and Eddie Guerrero because the lie, cheat, steal thing, and Randy Orton was a douche. But what made Angle villainous? I don't remember much.

arrogance and entitlement because he won a gold medal with A BROKEN FUCKING NECK

Well that's more qualification than 100% of WWE from what I can tell.

it's ups and downs, dude. funny you mention eddie guerrero, one of the main things that made kurt such a legendary heel were his matches against babyface eddie.

in wrestlemania 20 the eddie vs kurt match was one of the greatest heel defeats of all time. and when eddie came out to hug christ benoit at the end, that was the epitome of babyface success. never since when was it so cool to like babyfaces. and kurt's heel work had a lot to do with that.

kurt also kept generally bragging about muh gold medal, played the anti-mexican angle for a while, kept sexually assaulting a black woman so that her black husband could keep coming in and saving the day, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=6t_J4nFO_b4
I remember seeing this fight as a kid thinking "holy shit this looks like actual wrestling"

shelton is criminally underrated but he's anti-trump so fuck him

Please go back to /pol/, we don't want you here

Weird to think that Kurt Angle and Vince McMahon probably raised racial self esteem for blacks and hispanics with these antics.

There are a good number of former collegiate wrestlers in wwe.

absolutely they did.

when kurt angle was on tv every week sexually assaulting pic related, when JBL was on-location at the mexican border looking for illegals, race relations in the u.s. were way, way better.

But did they medal with A BROKEN FUCKING NECK?

>Walk in the gym
>This starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=_yQsPE7pzNo

You actually watch that? I remember being 9 and watching WWF and thinking that I was getting too old to be watching it.

entertainment just as almost everything else on tv

No, but they won farm hand of the year at least once

I play this when setting PRs. I don't give a shit.

great choice.

So watching mad men and watching power rangers is the same thing? Literally how pony fags think.

so you only watch top tier drama shows?

Personally I don't watch TV except game of thrones and football

youtube.com/watch?v=hJLKXq8MGEk
one of the greatest moments of all time.

KURT ANGLE BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=IcTN4kMvjpE

now THIS is natty

shelton has several of the top 10 raw matches ever, but he never really got his PPV moment

He admits publicly to taking steroids post-olympics but dodges the issue for obvious reasons when the Olympics is brought up. Kurt was able to out-stamina the megaroided Eastern Europeans in the Olympics so no he was not natty.

Kyle (((Snyder))) and "don't call me Juden" (((J'den))) Cox were blood doping and taking steroids as well. Wrestling is a dirty ass sport.

>game of thrones

>>>/facebook/

Kurt's natty. GOMAD and vicodin (65 a day)

what the fuck

t.
yuropoor

>Just watched the match between him and Abbas Jadidi.
>Comments are full of a bunch of smelly, hair-jelled Persians who are butthurt over Angle winning with a broken fucking neck.

You're extremely naive if you believe Kurt is natty.