Progress Thread

How am I doing boyos? 1mo difference.

gj m8

hit your core

What exactly am I looking for here? The light is terrible in both of these pictures. I don't understand

Not all of us can afford lamps nerd
Today is chest and ab day, gonna do
-Decline situps
-Abcrusher machine w/40lbs
-Medicine Ball Oblique things

For abs.

I do hyperextensions with a 35pl8 on back day

Is tht enough for core or do I need more

Yeah, planking is a great all round exercise to bring out that groove under your chest, you can entertain yourself with videos while you do it

You can't afford a lamp but you can afford a computer and a webcam?

Excellent curtain-opening progress

It's shit being old

At least you're trying bro, not like those "tomorrow" guys. You've made good progress and it's always good to make progess. You don't look old, maybe 30 maximum, id guess 26

You can afford 14 seconds (literally) in an image editor

He's at that stage where he doesn't know how to budget his money or make use of what he already has

Things you could use as a light source?
>The Sun

Also OP is just making shitty excuses for his shitty photography and shitty progress

No surprise here OP is a faggot that can't afford electricity to turn on the lights, even for 10 seconds. That's the real message we should take from this thread

Much obliged. Feel like I've put on too much weight and I'm lacking in looks compared to strength. For reference:

32 5'8 83kg
Dead:120kg
Squat: 150kg
Bench: 85kg
Press: 40kg

Recommendations from pic welcome.

Called a joke senpai
I only edited it to put the two pics together, didn't change anything in the pic
Reason I didn't use good light in first pic is cuz Im a fat fuck and the low light made it look like I had more size on my arms.

>just a prank bro

Haha ha ha ha ha oh you're just the most clever little jokester aren't you!

Girlfriend hasn't talked to me in 4 days did I accidently dump her? I told her to apologize to me or I'll be her ex boyfriend after she lashed out. What do fit?

Pic related lost 100 lbs, girlfriend's are gain goblins anyways

Stop being a passive aggressive manchild

Good job on the weight loss and muscle

>I told her to apologize to me or I'll be her ex boyfriend

lmfao

damn, how tall are you?
jelly of dem arms

If she won't apologize, the chances are high she ran to another guy. If you accidentally broke up with her, you should intentionally keep it that way.

6'1 205
Did I fuck up ? It'd be too autistic to text her back now right? She said something I jokenly said fuck you to her and she flipped a tit . I guess I'm single again.

>TFW no qt3.14 tattooed girlfriend

>6'1 205
you on gear, boy?

>"I'm going to take a progress pic for the sake of posterity, so I can see how much I've changed one day.
>"But I'm going to hide my body in shadows because I'm ashamed of the fat I'm working on getting rid of."
>"If anyone calls me out on my shitty photograph I'm going to say I'm too poor to afford lights."
>"But I guess if they press me enough I'll give in and admit I was joking about not having lights and tell the truth about how I'm ashamed to see my fat body."
>"I'll do all of this and even continue shitposting in the thread I made instead of just posting a real progress picture."

Does that just about sum up your though process?
If you want attention so much, get a dog.

what did she say to you that made you say fuck you even jokingly

It was totally obvious right /f-fit/??

You look like you lost about 15 lbs. It's still an ok progress.
Depends on what you guys fought about and what resulted you saying "fuck you" to her. If you're being unreasonable then maybe she left ya

>6'1
I'm 5'8, but still miring. routine for dem shoulders and arms? how long have you been lifting?

You're both autistic children

Grow up you 12 year old brats

I've gained 11kg, so presumably it's almost all muscle. Cheers.

>this conversation
are you both white?

Just stop messaging her for a while.

I'm not going to beta bro treat me with respect or gtfo. I fucking spent a grand on her in the last 6 months and I eat her stupid fucking vegan food

>apologize or I'll be your ex boyfriend
This is on some higher level where beta and alpha are intertwined.

If y'all weren't so serious that you'd joke about breaking up with her, chances are you weren't going to last long anyway.

>Don't respond to me in that tone in this thread unless you want to be my ex threadee. I spent a grand buying the computer to type on this thread and I read your stupid manchild posts.

Please grow up, you are as much of an autistic child as Veeky Forums could ever hope to be.

should have slapped a safety "lol" at the end of the fuck you. I wouldn't say it's your fault but you are definitely the one that fucked up

Plus I helped her lose 25 lbs and mold her into a gym rat

Haven't spoken in almost 5 days now

you two are babies with no sense of humor
fuck

lmao, you have some serious mental problems, also why not just dump her, and look somewhere else?
It's not like if you'll have problems finding a new one.

Fucking commit sudoku, the both of you.

That's the thing bro I was a virgin till 20 and she's my first girlfriend. I don't think I can find another one

I don't want to be >TFW no girlfriend again

Here are my stats - network administrator with my CCNA and ccnp at 3 site 5000 employee metro making 50k a year. Paid off my 15k car, 8k in savings, 8k in loans from my college, 2 year degree in computer networking, 6'1 currently fat (about to cut) and I'm a jawlet so I grow a beard. What are my chances I can get a new girl?

Oh and I'm 22

Real talk, though: don't date the women who are willing to compare you to an abusive ex. They are just way too much trouble for the low low chance a long term relationship works out.

You could be her resent surrogate because she's thinking about the ex constantly. Ideally, you should be something awesome enough that you're your woman doesn't feel the need to compare you to other guys.

Congrats, you just found out lifting doesn't cure autism

you're not going bald?
if not, you have really high chances. even if you're actually going bald, you could get literally any type of girl you wanted.
My only advise for you would be to stop being such a crying bitch.
Be more humble, and don't go around saying all you're stats ( as the ones you posted) because it gives a "it's all about me" impression.
besides that, you're golden, m8. dump that bitch.

and legs

Sick job my dude, bropat

Good work

Only abs and legs look like they're lagging behind.

Almost a years worth of progress. Started losing weight March 10, 2016. At my biggest I was 320 lbs, today i weighed in at 185. I stand 6'3" and am 18 years old if it makes a difference. Here is a pic of me around april or may of last year ~260 lbs vs me today weighing 185 lbs. Im pretty happy with my progress. My biggest motivation to lose the weight was enlisting in the US Air Force and I am actually leaving for BMT at the end lf the month. Wish me luck bros ive put so much effort into this. If anybody has any questions feel free to ask I will get back to you

What type of lock would a blow dryer work on? Some sort of temperature controller door/

Coming up on 3 years in March. Slow grind fellas.

Kek its broken it just kind of ended up there

You're both weirdos
You should've said either "fuck you, lol" or ":(:(:((:((:(:" or something even more ironically detached-

shit, that's pretty great for 3 years lad

>squating more than deadlifting
i'm in love with you no homo

?????

ive hit a standstill naturally. want to hop on dat dere test...fuck u acne

I have the same flared rib and I thought it might end up making my shit look all messed up but this gives me serious hope dude.

natty?

1 cup cooked vs uncooked. 1 cup uncooked is 2 cups cooked

>ive hit a standstill naturally

no

ok so ill see negligible gains over the course of many years, you're right.

Fitizens tend to find the most inane details about their body to be self concious of...

>tfw flared ribs
>tfw wide hips
>tfw small wrists
>tfw pointy elbows
>tfw bony clavicles
>tfw nonsymetric abs
>tfw other irrelevant shit

Seriously, once you have a couple years of consistent dieting/lifting under your belt 99% of the population will consider your body well above average and the only people to notice the trivial minutiae will be you and bored trolls on this board.

yes

mirin progress, def look better with the shaved head too. If progress is stalled try a different routine utilizing different movements for a month or two, then go back to old routine. And obviously be sure you're hitting the caloric surplus/protein every day.

do you guys flex when taking this pic or completely relaxed?

Both when taking progress pics.

It's been a slow ride (and its still going) but at least I feel like an actual human bean now

How am I doing bros? Just finished my bulk and going to start cutting soon

Great progress you're gonna make it

Beautiful

Presuming you're in the US, milk the bulk for another month or two then cut around March-April. You're looking at 2+ months of cutting to get down to 10%, should be good to go come summer.

word i think i need to switch some shit up to get through this plateau. Good natty progress btw, howd you get your veins to pop out so much naturally?

In my experience vascularity is probably half genetic and half bodyfat, has much less to do with raw muscle mass than people think. Proof: this pic when I crash dieted down to 125lbs when I first started lifting. Had virtually no muscle mass yet and you can see pretty much the same level of vascularity I have now, 35lbs and 3 years later. That's the genetic aspect of it.

But rest assured if I bulk up to 15% or higher the pelvic and delt veins dissapear, pretty much only the bicep one is the only thing to stay visible.

tldr unscientific conclusion - 50% having low bodyfat, 40% genes, 10% muscle mass.

Your legs make me feel sick

>the upper veins
fuark that looks cool as hell

dont skip leg day