You're taller than a 10 year old, right Veeky Forums?

You're taller than a 10 year old, right Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No :(

He can be as tall as he wants but from some clips i have seen of this boy he looks legit autistic.

>tfw you didnt eat your fucking veggies growing up

I think Ive finally learned

Yes

hes 10

Yes I'm a healthy 6'5 white male.

>6' tall and handsome face
>Hasn't even hit puberty yet
Not to mention his genius level iq

That's not 6'0
Still, he's tall for a 10 year old

I know this is just a joke, but I think Baron is 5'8" or 5'9".

>Freakishly tall for being a child
>Obviously going to develop into having Chad looks once he gets into high school age
>Born into one of the wealthier families in the US, his father is currently the goddamn president.
>Appearantly a mathematical genius
>HAHAHA LMAO he's autistic xD
You'd do anything to have this kid's oppurtunities, luck, and genetics, kys.

Heard he's 5'10. All of those are still extremely tall heights for someone who's 10. I knew a dude who was 5'9 when he was 11 and he developed into being 6'8 when he was older.

His mother is from the Dinaric Alps. Tallest people on earth.

ease up m8 hes a child.

He's clearly not 6' in that picture. He's closer to the camera than Donald, and that's larger than a 3 inch difference anyway

>He thinks he's actually 6'0
>Implying his looks are going to matter when he becomes a hardcore sperg

The money and mathematics are fair points, he might become filthy, filthy rich.

fucking hell Veeky Forums is easily triggered

>propelled into this shit
He was born into it, it's considered much more attention than before, but it's not like things went from 0 to 100 for him, more like 25-75
Also it's exponential so that 25-75 isn't as big as you'd think

you spend your free time shit talking 10 year olds on the internet, dawg. who's the real sperg here?

I know he's not 6'0 I get that was a joke, but I've still heard he's around 5'9 to 5'10 which is still freakishly tall for someone his age.

He quite literally is. I just don't have a very vibrant social life.

im 5'6
fuck

I'm 6'4 but Barron will probably become taller than me. Hope he lifts so he doesn't become a lanklet but he's gonna get so much pussy either way.

Trump isn't 6'3 he could have been at some point but not anymore, just look at a picture of him standing next to Jeb! who claims the same height.
His mom is 5'11 and he's only a few inches shorter it looks like, he's probably 5'8 or 5'9.
> A 10 year old might be taller then me
> Feels bad

Barron is actually a designer clone baby of Trump. There are a few more of these rich men who have these "sons". All very secretive and cost a lot of money. Several characteristics can be modified genetically eg height, looks, intelligence.

Notice how Barron seems to get more attention from Trump then Trumps other son.

Trump older sons are legit auistic and retards. They literally look some sort of inbred as well. Barron is a handsome kid, and heäs going to slay bitches

>Mother was 36 when you were born
>Father was 69 when you were born
Of course he's autistic. He'll be the first autistic president.

GOD EMPEROR BARRON

>69
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I meant 60. End my life lads, I can't even post on a Malaysian knitting forum properly

and 10 year olds can be autistic.

You got what you were asking for.

>Autistic
>10 year old kid
>Pretty sure we are holding some imaginary standard to a kid

Why are you so invested in this little boy's success? Never seen someone dickride a 10 year old. I think you need to kill yourself asap. Don't make a mess.

autism==power

>70 year old dad and 50 year old mom
wow who could imagine

>You're taller than a 10 year old, right Veeky Forums?
"yes"

MAGA

>all the jelly manlets shit-talking the 10 year old 6'0 alpha billionaire president's son

That kid is going to fuck more dimes in his life than you've even seen, brehs

lol all these media outlets calling his younger son autistic as if he is a lesser human being. Classic democrats. My lil bro has "autism" because he needed speech therapy. Extremely intelligent and top tier math and sciences and has a lot of friends . Already into the banter and started him doing a basic workout routine. I'm 6'2" and he's lookin like he's gonna be at least 6'4". When I pick him up from school sometimes I see little girls saying bye and waving to him. Gonna train him to become a God.

>rich men get genetically modified children
>look heres proof: he pays more attention to this kid!
nice theory there mate

I'm 5'9 but I'm much stronger than he'll be at my age.

It's more surprising that he isn't Down Syndrome tbqh

Then again, my dad was 42 and my mom was 38, so it's kinda surprising that I'm not either

>You're taller than a 10 year old, right Veeky Forums?
Nope, I'm 5'4".

MY MAN

Individualisation has essentially ruined the lives of the bottom 99% of men.

What do the bottom 99% of men have to live for in the modern world? I just don't get it. We actually have nothing to do.

Oh yeah, such elite genes and race. Jesuschrist, what are you waiting for to go and suck Trumps ans his sons cock, dude?

Kinda thinking Barron has that Robert Wadlow hormone disorder which would explain his height and autism too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wadlow