youtube.com/watch?v=omRf4ZPXz6E
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk37KJDslhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bales of freshly picked cotton

Ok

>caring about western society like liberals told you to

top kuk, kys

The Bible.

Exactly, If you don't believe in exterminating the humans you are literally a brainlet.

nuclear weapons

Op said contribution, not detriment.

Mazatec knowledge of psilocybin mushrooms to MK-ULTRA.

Not tribal.

How do you figure?

domesticated corn, potatoes, and tomatoes

The man in pic is probably one of the greatest philosopher of the 21st century.

The film 'Click' really made us realized how important it is to keep a good relationship with human and how destructive our action can be if we failed to maintain our bond with humans. The way he tells story like a relevation made for the common man, giving us epiphany moment right after the movie end.

His contribution to make people realized about the importance of relationship can be compared to Confucious's " Five Key Relationships" , If one follows Confucious's concept of relationship, one's relationships will be marked with harmony.

How are the Mazatec people, people indigenous to Mexico, not a tribal people?

Moustasches

Maize, potatoes, beans, peppers, etc.

what was there knowledge, they seemed to have used it for spiritual reasons, but I doubt that they could scientifically explain the affects of the mushrooms.

that's like saying that the Mesoamericans brought rubber to the world, they lived in an area where there were rubber trees and they used the rubber to make balls, whereas the Europeans took it back, examined it, worked out the properties and then started using it for all kinds of practical uses.

Europeans would have probably discovered rubber very early if there actually any rubber trees in Europe, same with these mushrooms, but none of this stuff is really any good unless you can work out it's properties and uses.

Now that you’re revealed yourself to be a total idiot, will you delete this thread?

>The Bible.

The Bible is opposite of tribal. The fundamental assertion of the Bible is the following:

"I will not serve the gods nor the King, but I will serve myself in the name of God and the King."

That's the opposite of tribal.

youtube.com/watch?v=omRf4ZPXz6E

It was still written by tribal people.

>It was still written by tribal people.

No, it was written by terrorists who were betraying their king and gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk37KJDslhY

Kebab

It's the one redeeming feature of the Turkish barbarians

Psilocybin mushrooms do grow in Europe but Europeans get scared when a person laughs a lot, let alone purports to communicate with invisible forces.

If you mean (((tribal society))), I can name plenty:
– Christianity
– Capitalism
– Latex condoms
– Anthropology
– Physics
– Public School

Abrahamic religion

I'm fucking retarded, I apologize.
I thought you were combining "Maya" and "Aztec" into a single word.

By Tribal do you mean Jewish ?
If so 8cuck or pol might be better suited for you

Fire.
Flintknapping.
Cold hammering/forging.
Agriculture.
Writing.
Language.
Built shelter.
Etc.

bait/10

Internet

>Robert Elliot Kahn (born December 23, 1938) is an American electrical engineer, who, along with Vint Cerf, invented the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and the Internet Protocol (IP), the fundamental communication protocols at the heart of the Internet.

>Leonard Kleinrock (born June 13, 1934) is an American computer scientist. A professor at UCLA's Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science, he made several important contributions to the field of computer networking, in particular to the theoretical foundations of computer networking. He played an influential role in the development of the ARPANET, the precursor to the Internet, at UCLA.[3]

>Paul Baran (/ˈbærən/; April 29, 1926 – March 26, 2011) was a Polish-born Jewish American engineer who was a pioneer in the development of computer networks. He was one of the two independent inventors of packet switching,[2] which is today the dominant basis for data communications in computer networks worldwide