Spooky

>smith machine
>pushing with your toes
>barely parallel
>lifting gloves for a squat
>highbar

Drink bleach. Thanks.

I wanna spill my seed in between your spinal erectors

It's aight, you are going low enough. But next time wear a booty shorts and do a barbell squat instead of smith

Serious smith machine question:

If I only have access to a smith machine, is it possible to have a healthy ROM throughout the lift? I fucked up my shoulder years ago trying to bench press on it. Right now for squats I just hold an 80lb dumbbell and wear a weighted vest, but I can't add any more weight with this method.

You quit your gym and find a better one or buy a squat rack

>smith machine

Depends. If the rails are vertical, they work well enough. Really dislike "tilted" Smith machines for anything that would have a straight up/down path with a barbell.

Escape Planet Fitness hell.

you forgot
>running shoes

No. You already hurt yourself on it. Get a real gym.

atleast shes working to get that ass you retard

I now see why people who squat primarily on the smith machine always fall back when they move to free weight squats. Holy shit.

>hiding how much weight you squat on a smith machine

back to the kitchen

Yes you can use the smith machine. It's not "as good" but it's still good, just don't ego lift with it and throw on a shitload of weight and be conscious of form.

found the whiteknight

whilst ruining functional muscle balance, lest you train to walk like a lordo, in which case next you'll say "you're just another neckbeard"

>how do you like my posture, neckbeards?
>atleast shes working to get that ass you retard

This faggot is the reason why the inferior sex talks down to us.

>Mfw my 1440p isn't even big enough to watch this video

You kind of disgust me to be honest

1. Too much movement while doing the squat movement, Need to be tight during the whole lift
2. Using the smith machine as a main lift and not for accessory work- Smith limits your range of motion and forces your body to move in a different/unnatural way. Learn to squat
3. You're a girl and posting on Veeky Forums

4. Forgot about the gloves- Kill yourself

>Gloves
>Smith machine
>Squat
REEEEEEEEE

This. Your posture mires will never happen as long as you use a machine to assist your core.

dyel your arm look like shit.

i've seen dudes with more ass than that.

Does the front match the back?
As in, do you also have no tits at all or?

ass>tits

/thread