youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlSxM05J7eM
youtube.com/watch?v=ItNKAu9rH3I
youtube.com/watch?v=BSLqdsZfavQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwn4B2PoZL0
youtube.com/watch?v=POLnIaG0L3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit, I legit legit get a boner everytime he uploads.

what a cool dude

Wtf, i love veganism now

this videos gay if you're not a vegan

clarence motivates me to roid

>11:30
>he doesn't take creatine

ALL NATTY BOYS

> Clarence eats 130-170 grams of protein per day
> autistic Veeky Forumsizen DYELs are asking how to cram 200+ grams per day

It's cool when Clarence says he's a vegan because he doesn't seem like the type of faggot that throws veganism into other people's faces.

I agree

He is also on an unholy amount of steroids.

Get out

Has he admitted to roids?

muh dick

He is a vegan lifter. Come on man

>profesional sports
>not roiding

chose one

5'10, 220 and lean. you do the math

No, but on a vegan diet, he'd need to eat a lot of cranberries in order to have the phosophocreatine peoduction.

Lot of Vegans do gear boi

pretty much

anyone thinking he got this big and strong being vegan is a fool

he hasn't competed since 2013 and has no desire to compete anytime soon

because he couldn't pass a drug test

wrong
He is just too intelligent to care about arbitrarily proving how strong you are to a room of strangers and paying out the nose to do so.

that doesn't quite work, since he has competed before, at a low level. Competition entry fees aren't very high at all, and, considering his lifts and online fame, could easily be negated easily by sponsorships. Competing and being judged by professionals is in no way more arbitrary than squatting just to squat, and since it isn't very hard--you just do six lifts--the apparent potential benefits pretty clearly outweigh the apparent costs for Clarence.
With this in mind, we should conclude that he doesn't compete because he couldn't pass a drug test, but that perhaps if he cared about competing more than squatting for squatting's sake, he'd lower his dosages and compete weaker.

Surely he would need more protein if he was on 'roids because of the higher amounts of muscle synthesis + repair?
Not trolling, genuinely interested.

is this a rekt thread?

So much fucking retards in here assuming he's on steroids just because he's vegan and lifts heavy. Delusional mindsets of Veeky Forums

I know you really really really really really don't wanna believe you can be vegan and still 100% natty strong but if he hasn't said he's on steroids HE MIGHT ACTUALLY NOT BE ON FUCKING STEROIDS JUST LIFTING HEAVY AND EATING RIGHT FOR A LONG AMOUNT OF TIME

But nah vegans are weak cucks left libtards etc. Post some memes and tell me i'm wrong. You will never surprise me Veeky Forums

he's also shy as fuck

the OP is him messing up an easy (for him) C&J because of stage fright

he is on steroids though

lol

HES SAYING HES ROIDING YOU DUMB BITCH

natty delts of peace bro

what a cutie

More protein would probably be optimal, though I don't think the research is clear, but low protein on steroids is going to be much hetter than high protein natty

It has nothing to do with his being vegan, since he wasn't always a vegan and was always freakishly strong. Equipoise is the lifeblood of Olympic lifting. A lifter, without a coach, doesn't come out of the countryside and blow the competition away out of nowhere. It never happens. He isn't competing because drug testing is fairly stringent in the first world these days. This is his advantage over the conpetition: he's untested.
He also gained like 20 pounds in a year and a half, after six or seven years of lifting consistently. This does not happen without drugs.

fuark

who cares if he isn't natty, he doesn't claim natty nor does he compete in tested stuff (or at all for now)

obligatory every thread
>you're a mutant, Harry

this
the numbers are fucking ridiculous natty or not
i mean he pulls above 300 beltless easy

>he's also shy as fuck

How do you know? Sure he's no extrovert like many of those fitness ""experts"" but he never comes across as shy in his non-lifting videos.

Why the fuck isn't he competing?
what a waste of talent
99.9% of men would never be able to snatch 185kg and 220kg+ c&j
Olympian tier
what a fucking waste

well he admitted he was a virgin in his comment section so he obviously has some problems.

PROOF???

He's full of drugs you Mong

he did compete at 83kg but he stopped

>He's full of drugs you Mong
the sport is already full of drugs Mong
>he did compete at 83kg but he stopped
no shit retard

83? what fucking bullshit powerlifting weightclass is that

Of which video?

He was natty before his injury, but he turned his card in during recovery. That's why his shoulders and traps exploded after.

what

I do not believe he ever said that nor do I believe everything he comments is true as he trolls a lot or at least used to...

one day clarence is gonna get laid and completely give up lifting lol

>looking like that only doing oly lifts
>dyel autists on Veeky Forums still think they need their 10000 isos
lmfao

He competes in weightlifting not powerlifting. Also he was a junior

yeah when you're on gear you look better than natties this isn't news

what were his numbers before his injury then?

>he turned his card in during recovery

Do you have any way to back up this statement? Post a video or something

Honestly he was always strong af, I recently watched a video of him in 2011 or something, squatting 220kg for 2 or 3 reps i think

i'm laughing at all of these faggots who think that by switching to a vegan diet, they're going to turn into clarence lmao

clarence is clearly balding and have backne. he's just doing this vegan meme diet to try and save some of his health.

facet of the matter is if one wants to be elite at their sport, they HAVE to roid no matter what

That's not the point you retard. He only does oly lifts and has a completely balanced physique. If isos were this important it would clearly show on his body more so than any nattys because of the gear and his excessive musculature.

scrum-halfs dont need to roid

>tfw too intelligent to compete

christ

if you're sure about him not roiding until he got injured then that's some fucking genetics right there boys

I wish we could have natty-only powerlifting comps

>Equipoise
Out of interest, what makes Equipoise the drug of choose for oly lifters?

>clearly balding
Proof?

He doesn't know what he's talking about
Eq is a very mild compound mainly used for looks
Lost of test,tren and orals are what strength athletes use

P sure it's mostly winstrol

Thx anons

Jeez i wonder why
people on here are so delusional when they ride someones dick
90% of fit calls roids when they see a guy with abs but when some random harry potter faggot all of a suddens becomes as strong and big as klokov they believe he is natty
>H-he is just a genetic beast
Even sadder are the dyels who think they will improve when they adapt his diet
He just forgot to tell his main source of nutrition, gallon of test a day

Even when he fails a lift he's badass.

Spotted the butt hurt genetic dead end

how's that first year of lifting going buddy?
hit that 60kg bench yet?

Spotted the delusional sub 2 pl8 bencher
Come back when you have some basic lifting knowledge

Pretty good and almost, thank you for asking.

All of the meat cucks scrambling to try and justify their habits.

Natty potter does it again

I bench 4 plate for reps
Kill yourself beta defeatists

Not really, everyone seems talking about his drug use. Good try though, maybe next time champ :^)

benching bodyweight isn't impressive

Lmao faggot weakling kys
I am actually 8 times mr olympia with 4pl8 ohp

I weigh 76kg
Try again gymcel loser

Actually having a live vs counting macrosµs like a faggot

*760kg
Fucking autocorrect

Sure, then post some proof you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=RlSxM05J7eM

Was taken a few months ago b4 I hit 4plates. Kys faggot.

He is just supernaturally strong.

>tfw he could outlift all of us at like 18 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=ItNKAu9rH3I [

please give us the source of this video

I don't think anyone believes that. Even Clarence said he never went vegan for "performance" or health benefits, he just went for it because he thought it was the right thing to do (ethics).

Vegan won't make your performance better.. I think everyone knows that. It won't make it worse either if you know what you're doing and eat the right foods. It has health benefits compared to the typical western diet that's for sure.

>2:19
When the gear kicks in.
Incredible how dyel he looked when already pulling insane numbers. Also his form nowadays is so much better.

it's actually the whole video but here you go plus part 2 and 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=BSLqdsZfavQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwn4B2PoZL0
youtube.com/watch?v=POLnIaG0L3E

If only he had a fancy haircut, some tattoos and pulled bitches

He did it because otherwise he would be dead in 3 years from drig abuse

is this how to improve your squat? be always squatting?

yeah i guess. i tried to walk lik ethat but fell on my head

Yeah. Big C said if he goes more than a day without squat his max will drop 10-20kg

Guy he trained with in one of the more recent vids posted a text Q&A about it

He forgot to mention being a carnivore for 8 years while lifting and shooting test.
Don't think you autists will became Harry Squater from eating pound a soy a day.

If I walk to class like this with a weighted vest will I become a big guy like him?

On a more serious note, is it at all reasonable for a relatively new lifter to squat everyday? Obviously you wouldn't go to your max every day but would have easier days every other day. Would you improve faster than say squatting 3 times a week with linear progression.

MIRIN

>He only does oly lifts
then why does he bench press?

All the best weightlifters are vegan. feels pretty good man.

Clarence is actually redpilled. Saw the abuse the kikes do for profit and decided to stop supporting it.

He does a lot of isolation movements for injury prevention.

Oh yeah just like how history was written by the winners, right?

stupid