You can go back in time to any decade or period for one day with the sole purpose of getting laid/mired...

You can go back in time to any decade or period for one day with the sole purpose of getting laid/mired. Appearance remains the same, where do you go and what are your chances.

Incan/Aztec/Mayan empire. They might think I'm a god so sexual tribute should not be difficult to receive

I think maybe mid-late 60´s

Ironic that the technologic revolution made getting laid so much harder

>long hair
>beard
>tattoos
>not natty
>fond of leather jackets

I'm going back to the 80s, lads.

im pretty sure they would brutally murder u to appease their gods :/

THICC

I would go visit the spartans
I would not be mired
But i would get into the best shape of my life training

The Greeks were so gay that they farted glitter.

You'd definitely get mired.

Europe from 1880-1914

Just to experience the peak of Human civilization

ITT Stacies

Fuck that sounds nice. Train hard all day, get your butt fucked hard all night. Heaven.

>no lube
>no douche

lower class gays like u make me sick!

back when i was 18 and i chickened out from kissing my high school crush.
i never had the same occasion ever again.
it's the biggest regret i have in life.
nothing can compare to what i felt for a girl since her. fuck.

I'd be a cowboy any day man. Working hard during the day and coming back home to your pure, loving wife and family.

from left:
5>2>4>3>9>1>6>7>8

YOU JUST KNOW

How would you choose which soldier to fuck you?

She owes you sex too, this is back when you couldn't rape your wife

This is something that came to mind before I posted

>what is olive oil
Anyways the greeks almost never fucked each other in the ass, they did a form of non penetrative sex where one man would put olive oil on his thighs and the other man just fucked his thights, like tit fucking but with thighs. There's a word for this that I forget.

The Greeks viewed it as dishonorable to get your ass fucked, like you were being a weak women by submitting to dicks inside you.

There was some philosopher who was quoted saying that "The slippery thighs of a young boy are better than the stink of a woman's cave"

> The slippery thighs of a young boy are better than the stink of a woman's cave
We based our democracy on these people.

That's not quite as nice. Getting fucked in the things isn't pleasurable for the bottom.

>6'2
>white
>sandy blond hair
>blue eyes
>lean ottermode
>wide shoulders
>narrow hips

Any time any place for the purpose of getting laid as much as possible? Probably China right now. They aren't my most ideal women, but I could probably find a never ending supply of them to fuck.

frotting faggot

>never had his prostate diddled
fag

Tenth century Scandinavia.

I get to kill/pillage manlet villages on the coast of Europe.

The future where we all look like those blobs from Wall-E

Romanticism of history. Probably not accurate.

Veeky Forums never change
>:^)

5>3>4>7>6>9>1>8>2

Crew of the first European ship to reach Tahiti.
100% of them got laid if they were physically able.

>Ironic that the technologic revolution made getting laid so much harder
Chad is pillaging Tinder.

>Wurstfeier

I'd just go back to one of my high school parties. I'm swole now and socially adept I'd be swimming in 16 year old pussy

Go all the way back to antiquity and be the first person to ride a horse into a village. You know that guy got poon every day for the rest of his life

In the big picture of things this means an awkward skeleton 16 you still in high school would be watching an older, buffer you plow through girls he only wishes he could talk to.

jokes on you I didn't go to the parties in high school

> not cucking yourself

My favorite thing about the Spartans is that they used to throw manlets off cliffs when they were born. It ensured a strong society.

1939, I get mired by Eva Braun while recording myself talking about how to win the war and conveniently leaving both my computer and wattage/plugin/use instructions
On that computer is terabytes of information related to research on WW2, weapon and manufacturing schematics, and important names
Just by accident of course

I like eating pussy so I would never go back in time due to regression in vaginal hygiene. who wants to eat a woman out who used cotton vaginal pads, or fuck some chick who bathes infrequently and is a prude. we have been sexually conditioned for the time we live in. no tampons no time travel.

do you ever think of this though? imagine how bad people smelled back then without modern plumbing, combine that with smell of pussy = disgusting

Mexicans are ugly as sin

But you could use your modern scientific knowledge to make soap and other hygene products. You did pay attention in chemistry class, right?

you don't choose. you lube up and lower your pants in the middle of the barracks and get your ass filled by hot spartan soldier cock 24/7.

lol. this time travel is for fucking bitches, not investing in the stock market.

p.s. i didn't pay attention in chemistry class. too busy fucking bitches

i think the movies make kennedy times most mireable

Quite the contrary, they might believe you are a god. As long as you're on a horse and have a godly (white) demeanor. Worked for the conquistadors, initially.
Hell, I've trained dogs before, I wonder if I could even manage communication using positive reinforcement on the savages. Imagine the diseases though. If I went back in time right now I have a feeling I could bedrid someone with just a touch, hopefully it wouldn't go both ways. Assuming my immune system is more advanced, and I wasn't killed on sight, I could walk around the village and maybe just a touch would give them a death sentence. I would be worshipped as a death god. They would erect a temple (prison) where I would spend my days, sending a sacrificial concubine who would be discarded once she fell ill.

If the Spanish show up during my stay I'd have a serious issue. It'd be quite difficult to keep up the illusion against godfearing men who may believe I'm the devil himself. Though the association of white skin with death gods may give me some leverage. Since I know they want gold, I would have to begin hoarding it, once they come and I figure out means of communication I would strike a fantastic deal for my flock, gold for firearms, weapons, armor, schematics, all the technology I need. I may even force colonization. Using my modern advantage it'd be child's play forcing civilization onto savages and conquustadors alike. I could end up the most powerful man in the world, I could be executed immediately by anyone. Or I could just get laid and call it a day.

>they might believe you are a god. As long as you're on a horse and have a godly (white) demeanor. Worked for the conquistadors, initially.
That's a myth that was debunked a thousand times already

The 70s. I'd befriend one of those hippie down to earth black chicks and fuck her brains out.

I'd put all my money in gold and bring it back to the height of slave owning times in america. I'd buy all the young, tight African women I could get my hands on, get some men and have them castrated to work as guards, and live with my slave harem of hot black women.

You think those huge celebrations don't take time?

Nonsense, 16 year old me is safely back at my house playing Modern Warfare 2

Meanwhile I'll go clean up shop at some of the shitty parties I missed

Nothing but the indomitable male sex drive could break through that kind of smell and mess and still put the dick in

Far back enough to get raped by one of these

the greeks were clean dude

this wasn't the dark ages.

Not just bringing an automatic rifle, working out how to make it and becoming the bill gates of your time

Was it rape ?

One term for that is the Princeton Rub, because they used to do gay shit like that at Princeton

Wow that's a lot for ONE DAY LEARN TO READ FUCKING CUNT

If I was stronger I'd go back to colonial America and do a bunch of strength feats as a circus etc and hopefully get a folk story about me. At worst maybe il l be an interesting footnote in books

ITT: Veeky Forums lacks reading comprehension

> back in time to any decade or period FOR ONE DAY

Are you me?

>parties I missed
You mean parties you were never invited to?

I don't think I was implying otherwise

>Be time travling me
>Back in time 8 years
>Bet correctly on every major sporting event
>Buy all the right stocks
>Bet everything on Trump
>Become mega-rich
>Buddy, you'd
>Better
>Believe I'm getting laid
>BOOYAH

> one day