Daily reminder that every real man should practice a martial art and be able to speak a second language fluently

Daily reminder that every real man should practice a martial art and be able to speak a second language fluently

Kek I already do both. I'm speaking my second language right now. Want to hear my third language? Tu eres un maricon, pinche pendejo.

weird how someone so cultered and intellegent could let themselves get pidgeonholed into playing the same type of role almost every movie their in.

Well, I did kickboxing and English is my second language. Do I pass your autistic test?

OP speaks anime Japanese and practices ninjutsu

I do boxing and I speak French and Latin plus some German, Russian, Mohawk and Hebrew

>Hebrew

I guess considering his academic career satisfies him intellectually, he isn't bothered by playing the big man for millions of dollars.

>tfw trying to learn moonspeak

I can speak 4 language fluently.

What's the point of the martial art?

I am learning italian now but I want to do it so I can go be a baller and buy versace suits in milan and speak italian in that suit to be the most fuckable cunt in the universe, not 'be a real man'.

Without googling is that spanish? Second guess french, third guess italian.

Don't lie faggot latin isn't even a real language it was just made up by lawyers in the 60s to try sound smart and make it harder for others to become lawyers.

>Do I pass your autistic test?

No. English as a second language doesn't count.

Why?

Cause it's a kickass hobby and it can increase your confidence so you aren't just a manchild who goes and lifts weights 3 times a week. Good convo piece too

watashi mo bb :3
ganbarimashou!

i wish taewando was japanese ;_; i don't want to mix my language and martial arts but taekwando >>> karate.

Things I want to learn

>French
>the Melbourne shuffle
>how to tie some great knots
>self-discipline

What else brahs? What are you all learning?

:/ Two things I always told myself I would do but haven't yet///////:

Why would it increase my confidence? Why do I need more confidence?

Italian biaaaatch

Why french? All french people are cunts. Italians are sexy, friendly and smart.

In Canada, government jobs go to those with French and English first. That, and it's really useful to know as it is a language known by many in Europe.

>All French people are cunts
Definitely, but I'll play the game to make money.

Very good points user. Best of luck. You used pimsleur audio lessons?

>pinche

yep, that's definitely Mexican that word is like the national catch phrase over there.

what does that word mean?

Naw, I used duolingo and interpals to chat with people. I'm still at the conversational stage, and don't have the time to study with teachers college. I plan to do some intensive studying in France perhaps through my university. We shall see, though.

I do that. I do bjj used to judo and speak my native language, english, german, serbocroatian (fuck off If you think they're not basically the same language) and am learning italian
I also trained tennis, now I play as a hobby

Yo would i be able to find italians who mostly know english? That would be ideal.

Which I knew some survival shit even if it serves no practical purpose.

How do those work?

It's used like the English word "fucking" as a way to exaggerate something.

>this fucking guy
>este pinche cabron

"Cabron" is like bastard, but said with the right inflection, those phrases would be equivalent in English and Mexican Spanish.

On Interpals? For sure, there's about 200 000 Italian speakers in Toronto or something, and mostly English speakers. Duolingo is a phone app, if that's what you were asking. Interpals is a message board for languages.

The exchange? I basically get to hear no English for 1 month and have 12 hours of class. Tests every other day which make me learn fast.

Why? What if you work hard at what you do, empathize with your fellow man, and are confident with your own identity at all times?

Why? I travelled all across Europe and all you have to do is say 'English?' before you start talking and they'll either talk to you in English or appologise.

Feels good making poopereans speak my language in their country. Fucking cucks.

The Melbourne shuffle and knots could be learnt in a couple of days, why have you not already done it faggot?

Let's talk about martial arts. I've started boxing a month ago at uni, starting again in a month when semester begins, what exercises should I do to make myself more in shape for it?

Already speak a second language fluently, started teaching myself to read and write it.

If I learnt a third I'd do:
Spanish (for the hot Spanish women and I like the sound of it)
French (I did it for a while and did badly, should finish it off)
Finnish (for fun because I like the country and culture)
Nuosu (Chinese language with a cool looking script)

So you can defend yourself from dumb cunts. It's the only reason violence is even needed, because fuck wits won't listen or reason, so you'll have to hit them.

Especially important in this era because people are weaker and less polite. Doing martial arts is a great cardio alternative to repetitive stuff like running and swimming (goat exercise though). It will put you far ahead of other men.

Find out what you like and start with one, then move onto others.

>be poor 1st gen immigrant from central EU, naturally speak a 2nd language already
>dad loses his work visa due to his anti-PC behaviour
>he has to go back to our old country to work while he gets a new one
>he can only afford to have us stay in fucking south side chicago for years
>fight with nogs as token white kid, other black friends protect me from being jumped by 20 kids
>realize I have a really fucking thick head and intentionally get hit so I can fuck the other guys shit up harder and put on a show for my buds
>get really really fucking good at street fighting with bare hands and shoes
>end up growing up to be 6'1 with a super wide frame due to insane lat width from bouldering that I did at local gym
>literally btfo any nig up to couple weight classes above me and all the other token white kids who wanted to fight
>one forearm gets catastrophically shattered from a 300lbs nig falling on it one fight, though I still knock him unconscious
>cannot boulder anymore
>cannot fight anymore
>can still pull with hookgrip so I lift

So does this count as a martial art and being able to speak 2 languages fluently?

Suggestions for fighting guys twice your size and strength? I'm a dyel but really need to protect myself from them (long story). Been holding myself back from his intimidation, had a few scuffles. Smashed him about 8 times in the face when I was weaker and couldn't knock him out.

1. non-lethal weapon
2. krav maga

Vs somebody twice as strong and heavy as you, pretty much nothing else is really going to help you. Martial arts like boxing/judo can probably help a bit, but theres a reason those have weight classes. Sport martial arts arent what you need in the case of someone way stronger, but either an external advantage or anti-personnel training like krav maga.

Mmmm. Just as I thought.

He's been trying to goad me into what he thinks is a fair fight by continuously asking me if I wanted to fight him while he keeps being a dick. He's an absolute coward because he waited till I turned 18 (legal adult in my country) to suddenly start being violent to me, already was doing it when I was 17.

I'm not going to break because the previous scuffles he broke first by starting them. However the next time we fight, I'm gonna use the advice you told me.

What do you mean by non-lethal weapons? Please give some examples.

I wouldn't fight him for the sake of fighting if hes bigger than you. Say something like "civilized men don't need to physically tussle to settle an argument", just less fedora.

Otherwise carry a knife, but for non lethal weapons use something like SAP gloves or brass knuckles. If you just want him to leave you alone, carry pepper spray

While grappling sports do have weight classes for a reason, the truth is weight classes aren't relevant in real world situations so it's a moot point to dismiss them.

As for Judo and Jiu-jitsu was created as a response to that. The whole point is to use certain exploitable tactics to get the upper hand. No matter how big you are, you're going to feel a Kimura or an arm-lock if you apply leverage properly. When leverage is used, physical size and strength takes a back seat.

I'm a polish ultra

I am fluent in two languages and I've practiced muay thai for two years. Quit now though because fuck that.