I plan to posion myuni roommates with estrogen pills every day, will they develop gyno? and destroy their test levelS?

I plan to posion myuni roommates with estrogen pills every day, will they develop gyno? and destroy their test levelS?

I sincerely hope you're caught and arrested with a ruined reputation and no hope of redemption. Fuck you asshole, don't fuck with someone's hormones just because you're a massive cunt.

yes
do it faggot

Yeah.

i hate the shit out of them , they are pathetic betas playing world of tanks.They dont have the guts to say something in my face and talk behind my back like whores

why though?

lol what exactly are they doing that pisses you off so much?

>they talk behind my back
>so I will poison them
I was going to call you a fag but this sounds hilarious. Fill us in on the whole story.

youre a loser
go and do it OP it sounds funny

You didn't befriend your roommates (probably because you're an autistic sperg) so you're gonna poison them? For fucks sake I hope someone blows your brains out

World of tankis for pussys, givem hell OP.

Fuk off stupid normies

Do it faggot

Op here how much estrogen to give them to go full female ?

> they play video games and have healthy social lifes.
> I obsess over the gym and have Veeky Forums autism

everyone at your uni talks about you behind your back, they all laugh at you. Your roommates got tired of trying to defend you, even though they know deep down you're a pussy and they feel pity for you, the whole school pities you

>calling him a cuck for talking behind ur back
>acting like poisoning someone is not an inherently cuck thing to do

lel

Then you be a man, not a bitch, and confront them if it bothers you so much. Call them out, ask them about it, fight them. Poisoning them with estrogen is the most beta cuck revenge you could have.

t. mean girls

I mean, how much do you have op?

10 boxes of birth control , i plan to put it in their food and water.

i think you should give them DNP , or go to an infested whore and get a sample of her aids blood and pin them in their sleep

That doesn't have estrogen you fucking retard.

t. satan

I used to work in a lab at Tsinghua and regularly came into contact with dangerous compounds and thallium was easily accessible.
Two, thallium is toxic in small doses, easily soluble and nearly tasteless so it would be trivial to drop some in a drink and hand it to an unsuspecting roomie.
Third, thallium poisoning causes intense pain and hair loss, a fitting punishment for someone who was always the center of attention.
For these reasons, I strongly believe that there’s no better choice for getting rid of your overachieving roommates than thallium.

>tfw you will never live out your trap harem fantasy

the american sex education system at work, folks

If you're so awesome then why do you even care about them?
You sound insecure.

>boo hoo, someone hurt my feelings with their words
>better poison them

Poison is the most womanly of all murder methods.

you got to make sure it's the combined pill and not the progesterone only one. Combined pill will have 3 weeks worth of pills in a packet, whereas the progesterone only one will have four.