There are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who fell for sugar and grain industry brainwashing to eat carbs and avoid fat

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who fell for sugar and grain industry brainwashing to eat carbs and avoid fat

I wonder what it's like to be such a low test blue-pilled beta cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

highsteaks.com/fiber/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know either my famalam... But plz don't forget to drink your Pepsi and skip the whole milk it has like soooo much fat

>Whole milk
>Testosterone

Choose one

>Can't drink milk and maintain test
>A man
Choose one

why are you eating that grade d meat?

He's eating for da gainz.

>no grains

i hope you're at least eating vegetables, you're gonna have tough and rancid shits next day

Nice meme

Since i started tracking my food on myfitness pall i realize i eat most of my calories from fats and not from carbs. Fuck you carbs, let tha yogurt flow in me.

wait, is whole milk bad now/?

That's not a meme.

Easily solvable with sugar free metamucil

Except it is

highsteaks.com/fiber/

I've been eating paleo for a while due to having active h-pylori. I get ulcers regularly if my diet is off, and it sucks. Paleo was the solution, but I'm not one of those in your face faggots like some are.

why don't you get treated? H. Pylori can be killed in 8 weeks tops with the right treatment. I can suggest something for you, i'm a medstudent.

I did get treated for it. I still keep getting ulcers, despite the fact that there appears to be no active issues [gastric and peptic actually]. I still have to be tested for ceoliac.

No you idiot we are memeing and a post about whole milk is sure to trigger this entire board no matter what side you are on. Drink it if you like it don't if you don't and stop using this board for nutritional advice we will fuck up your diet just for the lulz

Youre an idiot. That entire article states that fibre promotes slow digestion, is cutting out fibre increases bowel movements and will most likely give the subject diarrhea if they aren't eating properly.

I just started a low carb diet ATM and I've been getting frequent diarrhea so fuck your keto fad. I just had some tomato and pasta and feel great.

FYI chilli stops constipation.

That sucks user. Please get an endoscopy every year or every 6 months, as ulcers (active or just scars) cand turn into gastric cancer. The rate is pretty high too.
Hope you get well.

>0 reading comprehension

>Myth #11: Fiber is safe and effective for the treatment and prevention of diarrhea.
>Actually, it’s the complete opposite—fiber, particularly soluble, is the most common cause of diarrhea in children and adults. That’s why it’s recommended as a laxative to begin with. The idea of fiber as a preventive treatment for diarrhea is one of the most preposterous and harmful fiber-related frauds.

terrible false flagging attempt sugar apologist

>carb junkie gets their sugar and grain opioid peptide fix meanwhile the lectins and other assorted nightshade phytotoxins wreck havoc on his gut

Like a true good goy