ZenCash will reach +100$ before december and +200$ after february...

ZenCash will reach +100$ before december and +200$ after february. I've sold my house and my Yamaha TMax on October 2016, I've buying for 340K ZenCash yesterday. Proove me I'm wrong.

This post made me laugh but its kinda true. I think it will hit $100 at some point soon as well

You will get great profits, as long as you hold strong until the announcements and the nodes.

t. 1.5k ZEN holder

My dream of buying $14-$15 ZEN again probably isn't gonna happen, huh.

Deluded bag holders

But please stop thinking it will be soon.
Could take a week, could take 3 months... it will come, just hold some and forget about it

Have low expectations in order to have stronger hands and an happier life

Bought at 200k sats
How am I a bagholder?
Stay poor

>TMax
Are you black or italian?

French I'm French

I'm fairly sure it'll increase, it's FAR more secure than Monero. It offers secure nodes and proper shielded transactions. Although the biggest pitfall the currency has right now is exposure, but that may change soon with the upcoming announcement, Palm's second pump at $10 and government regulations banning and tracing other coins.

But what about zcash?

i would invest everything o zec and not even a dime on zen

What about ZCash? The devs take 20% for the first 4 years of all coins mined vs 8.5% for Zen, with most of that going into the Zen Foundation for future consensus-based use. Zen has secure nodes that make it FAR superior to ZCash, along with improved zkSnarks. You can also publish various texts on the blockchain, from personal messages to academic studies..

Literally the only reason Zen has been so under the radar the past few months is because the people who know what's up have been silently accumulating coins at a literal fraction of their true worth. I've been watching Bittrex Zen for the past few months and you'll see huge chunks being bought very quietly- you can bet the Zen devs and people like me have been buying up the orderbooks for a while now.

who say that if zen can achieve that, the zec can't?
i think that if zen do something new, zec will do better.

This board is a muzzie-free zone. Please extradite yourself.

lmfao ok dumb fuckin pajeet with your broken English. Enjoy being poor and making zooko rich, brownfuck.

You dumb fucking pajeet, I was going to let you go in blissful ignorance but your simple inability to connect the dots is so astounding it brought me back.

The shit that I'm talking about has always been on Zen's Roadmap. Have you read ZC's whitepaper or taken a look at their roadmap? Do you even know what the fuck those are you dumb shit 3rd world motherfucker?

You are literally fueling one man's greed; he's eating SE pussy in his gold gondola thanks to dumb brownnigger pajeets like you who can't read a whitepaper to save their fucking life and giving him 20% of your money. lmfao.

Get fucked amérigros, don't be mean with my friend

Zec has one of thee most stable prices, don't care about your prejudice.(when your country brokes, you'll lick my ****) But 20% its not the worst thing, in the long-term (if he isn't eating pussy as you said) that can assure the future of the coin as well. I will see both of the roadmaps, but everytime i trusted biz i got screwed

What is the second pump at $10?

Am I bagholder?

I'm not telling you to buy Zen you pajeet fuck. Stay the fuck away from our coin. We don't want your weak hands to stain the shit out of it like everything you touch. Please go buy more Zec.

best price to buy zen?