24 year old who was lucky enough to turn 2k into 24k from the first big ETH rally and then traded a few alts every two...

24 year old who was lucky enough to turn 2k into 24k from the first big ETH rally and then traded a few alts every two weeks and just sold 13.5 BTC @ 5950 USD here AMA

I'm just waiting for Bitcoin to crash after the 25th before going back up before S2X just saying. Also FYI the "vets" on crypto Twitter are 80% full of shit.

i can't wait until your stepdad takes you back to the orphanage.

>i was lucky and i made 50k
>i'm so important, AMA

You need to step up your humor man just saying. If you said something about me being "poor" it would've at least been cliche but funny. Or if by some chance I was adopted or something. You're probably on the spectrum tho so I guess it's whatever.

gl OP

OP I have half a million in shitcoins

If you actually did the math it's roughly 80k in 7 months. Imo that's pretty good since I don't gamble in stupid stuff like LINK the rest of you blindly throw money into.

hahhahah orphan confirmed. we have confirmation! he's an orphan! hahahaahahh

Thanks

At this pace I'll be there in roughly 6 months give or take maybe a bit more depending on if we enter a liver bull.

Is this some like complex of yours or something? Do orphanages even exist anymore? The few orphans I even know are these fucked uondrug addicts that grew up in the host families.

tell me about the altcoins you traded, be specific. how did you do that

I just asked op for BTC, AMA

1GSFre1CUBWFQmRABRfGjfqhT4zEeJHkJJ

Antshares, OMG, LTC and one pump and dump I happened to be patient enough to have bags of at the bottom before a 120% pump in June for 1ST.

This last dip I really only bought NEO other than holding Bitcoin so the gains were meh. I literally just use RSI MACD and Elliott Waves to time when to buy. This last run I bought back BTC at $3800 and NEO at $17 before selling at $34. Small position though only made like $10k.

To add to this, I didn't make as much as I wanted to because I decided to hold onto ETH thinking it would go up. Should've realized it earlier that it's hard to make money off of something with such a large marketcap already (excluding BTC). Almost made the same mistake with XRP.

Kys op no one cares about your shit gains

Why do you fuck your mother? Disgusting

It's an orphan thing, you wouldn't understand.

He sold all his btc retard

>implying you have any idea what you're doing

$80k during the eth run is weak...you should be ashamed of yourself

>You know you should buy lottery tickets
>I mean look at me!
>I put all my money I earned into lottery tickets and now I'm rich
>You should also put all your money into lottery tickets!

Guess he hit a nerve, have fun in the orphange

you rode a bull market like all of us and now think you're an investing genius. fuck off kid