Hey Veeky Forums if you're so muscular why aren't you out on a Saturday night talking to women?

hey Veeky Forums if you're so muscular why aren't you out on a Saturday night talking to women?

Because I am a woman.

Also: kill yourselves trannies, you'll never have a clit :^]

Because im actually still fat, feelsbadman.jpg

Its cold and I don't have money.

Also NFL championship games tomorrow ho leee fuggg

In central time zone. I'm just killing time until I go out to a house party. Why are you on Veeky Forums?

Because I'm a fucking wage slave

L

O O

N N N

D D D D

O O O O O

N N N N N N

Because it's cold AF and I need to save money right now

my blonde norwegion gf is sucking me off right now under my desk. shit is $$ as fuck come at me gymcel LOSERS!

it's sunday arvo where I am

I don't want to lose my gains.

Because Sunday is sacred squat day so I can't get shitfaced. Also I have a high test qt3.14 in bed next to me, we just had indian takeout and watched some father ted. We'll prolly fugg after I take the dog out for her evening stroll.

I'm snowed in.
Also it's winter. I can catch more girls through a shirtless Snap story or Instagram post than I can going out in a dark club.

Because I am socially retarded. Simple as that.

I just came inside a girl so I feel that's a reasonable excuse

FRICKING ROIDERS

I don't have any friends, and I don't understand how to be outgoing and meet people. Friday night I went to a nearby bar, hoping to at least have one conversation. I sat at the bar alone, slowly sipped my beer, nodded at a few people, looked at my phone, then walked back home and got on Veeky Forums.

idk I might hit up the hippie chick I was banging last semester. She's a little chubby but she has great tits so it's whatever

> You will never walk home together with a girl after school is over and just talk and enjoying the walk together until you both have to split at which point she says "see you tomorrow" while smiling and waving to you.

Meetup.com
This site has worked wonders for me
>Go to meetup
>6 people
>guys offers cookies, says they're vegan
>Ask around, 5/6 of the people are vegan
As well as me
>Talking politics
>Vegan girl brings up negative Jewish influence on the media
I'm both vegan and have a distaste for the Jewish monopoly on power, the group had nothing to do with these things. Your people are out there, but they aren't going to magically walk into your room with a six pack

If you don't find a group that appeals to you, MAKE ONE

Because not shit happens until around 9 or 10 you autist

because I trust no thot.

I'm sick. Had to take a day off from work this afternoon too. I'm at like 500/3000 daily calorie goal

Why didn't you go and initiate conversations with anyone?

Went out and got shitfaced last night.

lmfao. I smoked sooo much weed and shroomed last night. Besides, I got responsibilities and need to continue hitting the gym hard. can't be going out every weekend night and getting fucked up. If you do, you're not gonna make it.

about to. starts around 10 or 11.

h-how do you get these girls to follow you on the first place?

I had this experience. Your post made me real sad but grateful for things I've taken for granted. Some people truly miss out on everything. Sorry user

Because i'm out biking 20k, followed by gym and some serious lifts, followed by 10k at the pool.

That kind of takes up my day, you know?

Then i have got to shop, i need more protein, gotta cook my meals, book a massage for Monday etc.

Relations with women are counterproductive to my program.

and say what?

am i to interrupt a group of people having a conversation?

dont listen to a normie like this man. they have this deluded concept that guys who dont have friends, who are probably sort of awkward/weird/ugly to be in that position in the first place, can just go up to random people alone, butt into their covnersations, and meet people

>Relations with women are counterproductive to my program

>tfw you know that feel

I go to school 5 days a week and I have a part time job in my field in the week end. I have no time for women either

>either sick gains and getting yoked
>or having a succubus suck the gains out of you

I struggle to find the balance.

i dont lift to go out on saturday nights and talk to women. i have a girlfriend. i have better shit to do

Just got done hitting the gym, been raining a lot here so i have no plans. I did just download tinder, what should i put on my bio bros?

because I'm out on a Saturday night talking to men

I'm not Veeky Forums yet but there are women that want to get with me. I'm a virgin, and I'm scared they'll realize their mistake once my shaking hands touch their body and I kiss them wrong.

make her blue ball you.

They will know bro but just play it off and they will be cool with it not all women are like what /fit tells you they are. Thats just because more bad experiences circulate and are more spoken about than positive. Youll be ok bruh goodluck!

Did you have to point out you were vegan 6 times?

Kek

Did you actually have success on meet up?

I signed up and signed up to a bunch of meet ups but everyone seemed weird on the meet up boards so I never went...

Then again if you guys are going that makes sense up guess

i'm about to move out of town no point in trying to date when i won't even be around in 2 months.

I'm in D.C and the whole city is crammed with fucking protestors (both Pro and Anti trump) so you can't do anything without waiting forever because suddenly there's 1.5x as many people in the city as there normally are and it's already a pretty slow going place

Also I'm pretty sure I hate all my friends

Holy shit I didn't expect my bait thread to have any responses when I got back from my party

my god its true about vegans...you just HAVE to tell everyone

Recently moved back home after college well waiting on jobs.
Still no job.
Most of my friends live in a city a couple hundred miles away.
Never used Tinder or bars for girls cause I met grills at house parties.
Slowly but surely losing my mind.

Once I start my new cycle of Test Ill get back out and try to pull my first girl from a bar.

WTF do I do about Twitter if I only have two photos on Fbook? I deleted it a year ago to apply for grad schools and jobs and lost all my photos...

shit i meant tinder....

Having a nice body doesn't make me less autistic. No amount of lean muscle will make me not afraid of being in public

tfw don't like parties

I'm leaving in an hour to go clubbing.

>tfw I live near LA

Where do I go to meet interesting women?

>clit
I like my women to have dicks, thank you

>Clubbing
Yeah winners go to clubs. You gonna do coke in the bathroom to fag?

i was out but got too drunk. was telling everyone what a shit pressident obama was
>mfw im Dutch

Hate it all you want but winners so go to clubs. I hate doing it but I absolutely do it to keep up appearances and social stature.

Make a private album or something. That's what I've read at least. I never use my Facebook and never tried Tinder so I don't actually know how what I'm talking about works, just like most the people who give advice on Veeky Forums.

>go to bar
>all the gays start hitting on me the moment I enter the door
>all the women stay away from me because they think I'm a faggot
>drink myself into oblivion
>end up sucking cock in the bathroom
>go home and cry myself to sleep while being fucked in the ass

I have the autism

>hey Veeky Forums if you're so muscular why aren't you out on a Saturday night talking to women?

1. I work nights as a truck stop mechanic
2. I'm bearmode and most women are whores that don't appreciate my functional strength and dedication to the iron
3. Cocoonmode with no time for sluts as they would distract me from becoming a well read gentleman with class.

Honestly I can't help but laugh at all you boys scrambling to "get some pussy" tonight as if ejaculating in some retarded whores slime holes adds to your value as a man, haha while you're out getting alcohol poisoning and STDs I'll be training to be your boss, I suppose you can't help it though..."monkey see monkey do" am I right?

I bet you don't even suck dick coward.

And I find it kinda funny...

Your post reeks of
>while you were partying, I studied the iron

Bro, no one uses meetup. Veeky Forums and FB is the place to go for real meetups.

>tfw 18
>tfw lost my virginity to a 15 year old last night

is this what making it feels like Veeky Forums ?

you'll make it when your bench is the strongest in the prison yard

she practically raped me desu

wait, did u just say that you're vegan?

taking me back to my first gf fuck you

You better live in Europe matey-o. If America I hope you didn't give her any real information about yourself.

i am european actually

Spaniard yea?

Because i have a gf and she probably wouldn't approve.

no norwegian

Well just in case, if anyone asks you what age she is tell them you think she's 16.

Was going to go out with a girl after work but she took a nap then cancelled on me.

i didnt even know she was 15 until today when i looked her up on fb

>Relations with women are counterproductive to my program.
This is why you have a relationship with a man.
You can do all of the same shit together.

Sounds fun desu
How do I do something like this

Drinking is bad for gains
Less sleep is bad for gains
Smoking is bad for health

Obvious why, isnt it?

>father ted
good ass show user. underrated

if you like British comedy you should really watch Jeeves and Wooster. Hugh Laurie is outrageous in that one

eat dicks babe

I can't lift the autism away

Because I think I might be depressed. It's hard to make myself do anything and on my days off school I've been staying up till 5 or later and sleeping all day. I may kill myself soon

>you will never have a friend like this to begin with, regardless the gender

I'm not muscular at all, I just come here to read shitposts

so like everyone else here?

Because i have to study you nigger.

Clits are just dicks that didn't grow, fag

Because I work weekends.