What non-food items can I eat that won't wreck my intestines?

Tired of being fat and/or hungry all the time and I don't like most foods that encourage weightloss. But I think I found a trick. If I eat non-nutritive substances I can just flavor them any way I want and gain no weight and supplement with protein and micronutrients.

How to pica?

Other urls found in this thread:

morallowground.com/2011/01/29/whats-in-taco-bells-beef-only-36-actual-beef-and-sand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just eat raw veggies, dingus

Don't like them.

Eat small rocks (at least 1 1/2 cups a day). Once your stomach absorbs the rock molecules your body will distribute them to your muscles.

Celery.

Also, I don't know why, but just eating vegetables by themselves tears my stomach up, unless they're really starchy like potatoes or carrots.

Rocks obviously won't work.

not gonna make it lol

2 lbs of broccoli cost like 2 dollars compared to some "non nutritive substance"

i know your not trolling because u genuinely sound retarded

if you want to not gain weight dont fucking eat fatty flavorful food

Arsenic should do what you want.

but veggies are good.

because I'm lazy, I have a huge store of those steam in microwave veggie packs. Aldi brand mixed veggies (beans, carrots, cauli, broc etc) is like $1.99 for a 3 pack (each pack is supposed to be 2 serves but they arent that big).

I like a bit of fresh cracked black pepper on them.

if you don't like fresh veg like celery as stated try button mushrooms with a bit of lemon juice and fresh pepper.

me again, if you don't like that just take up smoking and black coffee, cuts your desire to eat but kills your body with smoking.

>if you want to not gain weight dont fucking eat fatty flavorful food
Lol it's actually the opposite. For some reason both my tastes and digestion handle a bland, high carbohydrate diet best: bread, cereal, pasta, etc. but it makes me fat as shit.

The only vegetables I can handle at all are peas, carrots and other fattening veggies like water chestnuts and baby corn, brassicas (but not often) and that's about it.

Also, I DESPISE mushrooms.

Sugar free bubblegum flavored bubblegum. I'm on a pretty harsh cut and coffee and this shitty gum are my best friend's ATM.

Then eat what veggies you like and run a few miles per day. Losing weight is easy, I am back to it after a year of excess booze and food.

Either count calories and eat right, or count calories and workout and eat a bit more filling. its pretty simple.

I am pretty active at work, to maintain weight i sit at about 2800 calories, black coffee and sadly smoking makes it easy to sit at 1600 calories (that includes a glass or two of red wine with dinner)

I told you dude, veggies tear up my stomach for some reason. I can't eat them daily unless they're mixed with carbs.

And I fucking hate coffee, and I'm not going to start smoking.

okay then retard
keep your disgusting diet, but eat less of it
calories in < calories out

Eat dirt cookies like some starving africans do.

You have a severe case of digestive vaginitus.

Have you ever tried bleach?

how can you be prepared to eat rocks and other non-food substances but your stomach can't handle broccoli or celery?

Must be trolling. As a last ditch effort look up semi-soluble fibre products that expand a bit with water when mixed. it will fill you up, gives you fibre that you need and has nearly zero calories.

I'm not eating dog.

I don't know man. My body is bizarre. My doctor can't even figure it out. I'm constipated if I eat ANYTHING except high carb foods. Spaghetti's the same way. I can eat any kind of pasta, but if I eat spaghetti it fucks my stomach up. Can't figure out why.

maybe you should try some pro-biotics and good yogurt products first. Sounds like you have some shit gut bacteria.

Try this buddy

Paint chips

TEACH ME TO PICA!!

they tear your stomach up because it isnt used to it

Have you also tried whale with emotions and bleach?

If I were you I'd eat shit - its' high in fiber and low in calories, but of course I'm not you and never will be so I won't.

I'm sorry. I can't understand. No PetSmart around here. Are the same asian as before? I honestly can't tell. You all post the same.

I was thinking of something more advanced like cellulose gum. It's in SlimFast.

Have you also tried putting bleach up your butthole and eat dolphins while jacking off to Hitler
>I don't understand
shh

NO! Go away! NO HAVE DOGGIE HERE! SHOO!!

Try arsenic you fat fuck.

Your retarded bitchfit wasn't even original. Someone already said that. This is a serious pica thread here you nigger.

Sprinkle some rice in the yard I'm starving

I can't tell if this is a chink or a bird at this point.

Weeb ird

Ah great, birds eat all sorts of bullshit. Which pieces should I pica?

i will second that notion.

Make mudpies and eat them. Fills you, cleanses you but has zero food value.

Considering it.

underrated.

Celery, apples, cabbage

You should pick bleach

Sand, no really

morallowground.com/2011/01/29/whats-in-taco-bells-beef-only-36-actual-beef-and-sand/

Hmm...afraid of getting blocked up though.

I'm thinking something much softer.

I eat a fuck ton of watermelon, that shit has like no calories and I can eat so much as a snack if I have no self control.

It gives u diarrhea pretty badly though. That or veggies, which is healthier

literally just do what i said
it is not that hard you degenerate

Yes it is. Because I'm hungry ALL THE TIME. I used to be super skinny and eat like a horse. I can't do that now. If I eat enough to lose weight I'm both hungry all the time and super constipated because I cut out carbs to a large degree and focus on protein. Also, I know this is going to sound weird, but fiber constipates the hell out of me. Like I said, my body is bizarre.