What does Veeky Forums bring to lunch on work days?

What does Veeky Forums bring to lunch on work days?

i cook 2 chicken breasts and a can of kidney beans and peas before I leave for work.

People with jobs come on Veeky Forums?

Lmao.

t. 29 year old mature student on study-bux

Yeah I'm a loser, what's else is new

poached chicken breasts, veggie of the day, and mashed potatoes or rice

PB + Banana on wheat
Chicken breast chopped up on a bed of spinach with some evoo as dressing

Half pound beef, quarter of a bag of veggies, half pound noodles, all cooked together and served with hot sauce and blue cheese.

6oz ground turkey
1 cup jasmine rice
1/2 cup kidney beans
Sriracha
Universal uniliver tabs

How do u guys take chicken breasts to work?

Wouldn't that go bad from not being properly refrigerated? I guess I was raised in a autistic household but my mum always insisted on never taking that kind of food to lunch because she believed it would be a high risk of causing food poisoning by having meat in a improperly stored location for several hours.

NEET 5 LYFE

I have a lunch box with one of those frozen ice pack things in it so it keeps my food cold :^)

What place of work doesn't have a fridge?

Insulated bags have been a thing since your mother was a zygote. She was probably taught that by a depression era grandmother.

esky brah

im unemployed

it's not a big deal if it's been cooked. just put it in your work fridge if you have one.

A sandwich and a serving of fruit. I get my vegetables fairly easily from breakfast and dinner, but fruit can easily fall to throw wayside, so I designate a spot for it during lunch.

2 chicken breasts (stir fried with just salt and pepper), cup of mixed veggies, brown rice, and some black beans. I also bring ketchup packets I steal from McDonalds to flavor my chicken

fruit should not fall to the wayside espeically on a fitness board. you can make smoothies at night pretty easily.

just need a handful of berries/bananas, oats, peanut butter, milk and yogurt. i usually buy frozen strawberries and fresh bananas, cut the bananas up and put them on a cutting board in the freezer to freeze.

one samich (2 slices ham, one slice cheese) and a 2% fat chobani coconut yogurt.

you stupid or something?

I cook them fresh every day along with carbs and they're in my bag for about 3 hours before eating.

mildly warm and still tastes great.

>b-b-b-but muh temperature danger zone!
>all food goes bad after 2 hours!

stupid white bitch, if you saw how badly even the biggest of supermarkets/farmers markets break "food safety" standards you'd probably stick to a vegan diet.

Aren't smoothies a fuckton of calories, though?

Depends on how you make them. Bit of lemon juice and completely frozen fruits instead of ice can do a lot for flavor without adding any grained sugars or large amount of juice.

When you pulvarize fruits through juicing your body doesn't need the same time it does to process whole fruits so your blood sugar spikes like a mother fucker.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Right now, though, my current method works, so I won't mess with it until I need to.

it really depends. im a holocaust manlet so mine are pretty caloric but a good amount of protein as well (i put whole milk, almonds, oats, peanut butter, olive oil, almonds in it).

you can easily make it not very caloric though. you can use maybe almond or soymilk instead of regular milk. you dont need to add in the other stuff either.

but if youre trying to bulk they are pretty good

You mean I've been almost dying my whole life?

>40105523
Well..uh....my mum has to be onto something here, because I haven't vomited in 21 years.

Impressive considering how often you get throat fucked.

wow so original

do you want a Veeky Forums medal of meme or your memetastic achievement?

A sandwich with black forest ham, baby spinach, on whole grain.

a banana or an orange

And peanut butter crackers

Sure, we can display it next to your giant cocksucking trophies. It might get lost in fold however, considering the sheer number of them.

I order Chinese or dominos or go to a restaurant or cook some spagbog the night before or use the vending machine soups but only put in a little water so it makes noodles instead.

What are some good cold lunches that aren't sandwiches?

Is it safe to eat cold chicken? From the discussion in this thread, it seems like people are implying it's okay. Cold rice? Has anyone tried that?

A main (usually Sandwich, but generally something around 400-500 cars)
Some vegatable
A treat (meat, cheese, nuts, rarely chocolate)

Do you have any evidence to back up that assertion?

wraps
>lel

I just go to mcdonalds. I usually get 2 mcchickens, 10 nuggets, 2 large fries, and a large coke

2 protein bars/clif bars eaten about 4 hours apart can get me through the day generally

>29 year old mature student
>29 year old student
>mature