I'm willing you to give you your 7/10 girlfriend, but in exchange, I want 40% of your gains from every gym session

>I'm willing you to give you your 7/10 girlfriend, but in exchange, I want 40% of your gains from every gym session.

I wouldn't even take that deal for a 10/10. What's the fucking point of going to the gym with that kind of gains goblin contract?

Fuck outta here

But if I put in 100% I might end up with a 10/10 or a girl who won't be disappointed by my body in 6 months.

If she bangs daily then it's a deal.

>"We're gonna wait to hear what literally any other shark has to say."

>Listen, I know you value your gains. Don't listen to this noise over there, here's what I'm gonna give you - I'll give you a 7.5 gf but you have to follow my workout routines and start cardio training.

Cardio? Might as well give up 100% of my gains then, and for just a .5 improvement in beauty. Fuck you Mark. No deal!

SHOO SHOO

>Don't listen to these fools, I will give you a lifetime supply of FUBU workout gear in exchange for 30% equity in your next white girlfriend, on the contingency that I get to BLACK her at my discretion.

Nothing personal Mark but your a tubby fuck. I'm doubting you know anything about a proper routine.

deal

>Kevin and Mark couldnt care less about your gains. Here's what I'm willing to do for you. Ill match the 7.5 gf plus ill offer a spot on QVC to advertise your new gains.

>You entered the room with your left foot, and for this reason, I am out

let me tell you a story. There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh.

kek

megakek

Audibly kek'd

>I'll give you an 8/10 girlfriend but you have to let me be your new gym buddy.

>And stop calling me a manlet

no robert stop trying to make us your friends go back to your immigrant parents

>Look user, I'm only a guest here for about two episodes, I really want to get a deal and I think you have potential. I'll give you 2 7/10 gfs for a one time 80% of your current gains. Take it user

under8d

deal, 0.4*0=0 nigga

We've got a deal.
>3 months lifting

> I offered you what you wanted, all I wanted was for you to call me bud every once in a while. For that reason I'm out

If I never work out again then I get the better end of that deal

Fuck this ugly bitch
*grabs her by the pussy*

>7/10 girlfriend
I can get it anytime myself. 9/10 would make me think

lost

No way, Lori would take at least 40% of your gains.

I wouldn't mind that lazy eye though.

Robert > Kevin > Mark > Jew > Nigger > Ugly grandma

Close, I put Lori before Mark

> putting based Mark behind Kevin the Jewiest Jew to ever Jew

Kevin is arguably the best and bro tier if he likes your shit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

take my gains and my parliament kevin

underrated

>not ShillingForHill
She's going to be president soon goy. D-Drumpf will be impeached any day now!

>even having any names on that list aside from Kevin

Pathetic

This is an excellent thread.

shes gonna be in a box in a couple months for failing, thats her penance

Deal but only if you are that 7.5 gf

>Wait one minute, I can offer him 120% gains, any female thot he desires, AND a year of Anavar

She is a solid 9 senpai

>We don't have gains anymore in this country. We used to make PRs. The world looked up to us. We're going to start lifting again. You're going to have so many gains... Big League... Tremendous gains... So many gains, your going to be tired of gains.

Damn funny

>Yuh know, its uh...not fayuh that uh...the 1 puhcent gets to use the free weight at the gym and make gains. I propose that we uh...that we make free weight available for everyone and stop the one puhcent.

Yes, 40% of zero is zero

A harem of two 7/10s in exchange for a one-time 80% of my gains?

Best deal of my life

Heh foolish jew... Take my gains if you will... Why, they mean nothing to me... See I lift for another reason, a purpose if you will, it's quite simple really... the purpose is to... heh... kill my brother Itachi

Fucking kek

>10/10 gf from lifting
>in 6 months

AHAHAHAHAHA I hope you're enjoying your first month of SS.

>when you take him up on the deal and then stop going to the gym