Thoughts on these?

Thoughts on these?
I'm eating it now.
12 grams of protein, not bad...

the teriyaki one is pretty good

Aren't they high in sodium? I tend to stay away from microwaveable food for that reason... but some spicy chicken yakisoba sounds really oishii desu.

If it's anything like cup of noodles it's probably like 60% of ur sodium intake in a cup.

Have a giggle n' run you fuckin' pooftahs

Ya I do, but if for whatever reason u can't ur shits bloating senpai.

High sodium is actually better for lifts because the elevated blood pressure delivers more oxygeneted hemoglobulin to your muscles

Don't eat garbage food bro

they're aight. I eat them early in the day and avoid them and night.
Dump the flavor packets and add your own flavoring. That'll get rid of most of the sodium, not that it really matters that much since it's only like 33%.

I had one of these before and it was one of the worst things I've ever eaten.

you lie

I like these but they're like 5x as expensive as the cheap brand

What's bad about high sodium?

These things are fucking delicious. Especially the shrimp flavor

>What's bad about high sodium?
nvm...

>"Excess sodium increases blood pressure because it holds excess fluid in the body, and that creates an added burden on the heart. Too much sodium will increase your risk of stroke, heart failure, osteoporosis, stomach cancer and kidney disease. And, 1 in 3 Americans will develop high blood pressure in their lifetime."

They cost like 50 cents at walmart

But nowhere has them anymore, not walmart not anywhere. The corner store has them but they're 2 dollars each and they're just not worth that.

Only place I can find them at is Atlantic SUperstore, they're 1.5 CAD a piece, the cheapest noodles are .99 for 3 packs

One of those packages is like 500 calories and not very filling. Tasty but not good for a cut

They only have 10 grams of protein plus mono sodium glutamate

This has 8 grams of protein and minus the msg also tastes better

>nongshim
ma nigga

>12g of protein per 600 calories (rest is 140g of empty carbs)
>10x the daily recommended sodium values

Yeah man, go for it, that's how kali muscle became jacked right?