What is important in a relationship according to fit?

List your top 3 requirements for any potential long term partners.

>generally level headed
>not lazy
>has a hobby he loves

is that country sweden?

Source?

>tits
>ass
>pussy

Biggest one is someone who can admit their faults and communicate.

Now that I'm a little older I realized I cannot tolerate girls that 1 Can never be wrong or man up to their wrong doings and 2 can't communicate. If you can't talk about shit that's wrong with your girl and she or you just wanna sweep everything under the rug, you're not gonna make it.

this shit isn't even rocket science but I meet and cut off so many chicks that just refuse to do either of those things. So when I meet a level headed chick I'm too eager to wife her up.

user, im gonna go out on a limb here and say youve been dating teens?

18-20 year old chicks are fucking notorious for this bullshit.

friendly reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

agreed
>18-20 year old chicks are fucking notorious for this bullshit.
even beyond that up until nearly 30 they do that

They're niggers, not mudslimes. It's probably America.

This is the best advice youre gonna get.

People will delude themselves into putting up with some dramatic or toxic person just to not be alone instead of jumping into the deep end, cutting that person off, and seeing what new people life throws at them.

>People will delude themselves into putting up with some dramatic or toxic person just to not be alone
Really sad thing tbqh

Is not a woman in terms of personality. Seriously, every woman I meet is an overgrown child who always has to be right and know what's best for them. I want nothing to do with them.

Spoiled child is what this does

>lifts
>squats
>good diet

Pretty straight forward tbqhwy, too bad no woman will ever meet it.

>loyalty
>not having been a slut (having sex outside of committed relationship)
>caring

>>loyalty
gl with finding that in 2017
>>not having been a slut (having sex outside of committed relationship)
woman are humans too you know they do have sex outside of that just like you
>>caring
stay with your mum

>loyal
>intelligent
>serious and honest

Yeah no

1) COM is over the midfoot
2) shoulders in front of the bar
3) lead with chest

>looks good
>loyal
Really can't expect anything else out of women.

aryan
virgin
hot bod

>challenges me(bants is a plus)
>isn't deformed
>nice face

>What is important in a relationship according to fit?
Actual. mutual respect for each other's skill and knowledge.
Understanding of how humans work, so arguments actually have a positive outcome for both of you, without any petty grudges.
Being sexually atracted to each other, while being open about experimenting with weird shit, so you won't get bored, ever.

t. 10 years in a relationship, married for 3.
Pregnancy titjobs are the best.

who hurt you

My girlfriend is literally all three of those.

It's not hard to find, just find someone who values sex as more than physical pleasure and you've knocked out two of the three. It's like you guys hang out with trash and expect to find a good girl.

Needless to say if you're disloyal, have meaningless casual sex with strangers, and are an asshole, then you aren't going to find someone who isn't trash.

a girl ofc
well then you found a dime in a dozen

A good sex life is something very important for a relationship many people tend to neglect that by telling themselves "oh sex isn't that great but she's got other traits"

Honesty and Loyalty. I'm oldschool. Come from a family of Nobility so I take that shit super serious. No one can pull it off though. Lots of gf's. Came close to marriage with one. In the end, she was just like the others.

>between 0 and 4 out of 10 on the crazy scale
>no cheating
>our hobby aren't conflicting/we can even try each other
Ex-gf was almost perfect, just around 5 or 6 on the crazy scale
shame she threw me like trash

perfection is a meme, user

>fun (including sexually adventurous) - i don't wanna feel like I have to dial myself down to be with a girl

>no tattoos/feminism - really not my thing

>dosen't want kids - i never want kids