also, half reps aside is the form good

>sumo
>shit ROM
>back not tight
>bouncing between reps

Hang yourself

Shit like this is why "look at the sky" is basic training

i lift more with conventional

let's count your reps. 0...0....0...0...

Can you please stop pulling Sumo? You are absolutely not built for it.

elaborate

>sumo
>3pl8
KEK

I am honestly sad for you bruh.

allright niggers ill be pulling conventional only now

geez cant have little fun

You're whole movement pattern resembles a wide stance conventional deadlift. Basically, you pull conventional with a sumo stance, which is useless.
Your legs are far too long to get into a Sumo position, which is why your hips are so far away from the bar which is the reason why your pull looks nowhere like what a sumo pull should look like.
We non manlets shouldn't try to pull sumo.

alright
i kinda knew that.

my arms are kind of long but so are my legs

187cm tall 200cm wingspan
anyways, ill keep on working on my form.

I also have squat video somewhere, ill upload it soonish

See. I too am 187cm. Immediately saw it when I looked at your proportions. My Sumo stance looks exactly as stupid as yours.

where's your chin bro?

yeah this

dont really get why you arent locking out as you obviously can, but lifting sumo like that doesn't make any sense. you form doesn't look as first poster said though, dunno what he's chatting. most of Veeky Forums knows fuckall so desu i wouldnt really worry

on that note, listen to what's being said about sumo vs conventional and go do some research elsewhere on how you should actually pull and why

Is this you?

It's called a 'Dead' lift for a reason, stop bouncing your reps

Reset yourself after each rep until your form is good enough to go rapid fire. And please just start with conventional until you have an understanding of the lift. Switch to mixed grip if you're that concerned about the weight

fucking thoght this guy was standing up on one of those hoverboard things in the op

Its me
Not born the prettiest kid in the world but could be always worse right?

Im still learning dont get me wrong and i know im far from perfect.

Lifting for 4 months now.
As far as sumo goes, i think i can setup properly. But with my legs i literally need to touch the plates with my feet and that is ofc kinda dangerous. Also getting quite big stress on inner thighs when i go this wide which might be mobility issue.

Thanks for input

aaaaaaaaand my squat

also looks like im not breaking parallel but kinda shitty angle

should have instructed my buddy better

>it's the camera angle
inb4 the safety bars are not parallel to the floor ;_;

Smh.