Machines that Veeky Forums thinks are memes but are actually good

>Machines that Veeky Forums thinks are memes but are actually good

They're all fucking memes. The two main reasons people use machines at all are because:

1. They don't know what the fuck they're doing.
2. They know what the fuck they're doing, but they get bored and seek variety.

t. fatass who listens to rippetoe

lmao

Arnold, actually.

dae SS best workout? squat 10 times a day!!! gogogogo

gtfo this board you incompetent fuck

If you kinda cross your eyes it looks like a pink haired anime sucking off a BBC

Machines are easily the best choice when injured and wanting to slow losses or rehab the injury. Limited ROM is exactly what you want when you're hurt.

Literally every decent bodybuilder I see in my gym uses machines

wtf is this magic

machines that involve weights that you can put on and take off and that are effectively little more than a metal bar then they're fine and good if you don't feel like going heavy on free weights, it's when you are forced into a specific path of motion when using them that they are shit, because you aren't forced to use your stabilizers which is the main issue.

all machines are a meme is a meme, it's just like GOMAD. taken out of context by dyel summerfags

Seated cable rows are GOAT

Thank you for confirming point number 2.

Hack squat machine
That leg adductor machine

>le hating on squats and SS meme
This is how I know you don't lift

I have a couple of injuries that mean I can't do all the free weight stuff. so I like all the Hammer Strength machines, especially the hack squat one.

I also like seated calf.

For more typical ones, I'll generally use seated row machines at any gym and I usually do leg extensions and curls just to get some extra work on quads and hammies but nothing crazy.

neither does any other pro bodybuilder/fitness model/mens physique atlethe/cbb athlete etc etc.

SS is shit if your goal isn't being a fat wannabe powerlifter. Squat is the best leg exercise sure, but there is literally no reason to squat 7 times a day if you aren't a fat wannabe powerlifter (or actual Oly lifter)

>Arnold didn't use machines

>neither does any other pro bodybuilder/fitness model/mens physique atlethe/cbb athlete etc etc.
What? You're rambling

SS is excellent for utilizing your noob gains and getting strong quickly. Nobody who is a beginner is going to look ripped after their first six months of lifting so you might as well see to it that you're at least strong when you get out of them

>le squatting 7 times a day
You squat 3 times a week on SS. You also press and pull 3 times a week on SS. What is the problem?

>responding to bait this obvious
or maybe you're baiting me into responding to you by responding to obvious bait

shit the internet sure is getting complicated

FATTY powerCEL only uses free weights and gets no GAINS and no GIRLS

CHAD understands BASIC PHYSICS and supplements his free weight compound routine with machine exercises that benefit from the UNIFORM TORQUE resistance that machines can provide.

I love this meme

Reverse hyper!

You're a retard. A cable and stack machine with multiple jigs and height settings just has no counterparts in the world of free weights. To have gravity inverted and make your curls become push-downs is something freeweights doesn't have.
>I mean Barbell kickbacks are the shit for triceps and mimics the same semi-circular arc pattern but pushdowns are GOAT