My girl got drunk and stayed over her Ex house and when she refused to have sex with him that nigga shot her with a...

My girl got drunk and stayed over her Ex house and when she refused to have sex with him that nigga shot her with a paint ball gun. What should I do, fellow Veeky ForumsI send?

Also SS or SO?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dump your gf

*Veeky Forumsizens

>got drunk and stayed over her Ex house
are you a cuck?

KYS normie newfag

lmao

If you want to be a real man: Make sure shes safe, make sure she gets medical attention she needs.

Have a discussion with her and explain you dont want to be with a women who is still not over her ex, and end the relationship.

Report to the police. These guns can do a lot of damage if they for example hit the eye. You're girlfriend's lucky it's only on the neck and chest.

Fucking call the police you dolt. Thats assault, with a deadly weapon most likely

They look like love bites.

Paintball gun you say? Almost believable.

You mean lovebites. You've been cucked hard m80.

(assuming this isn't bait)

that part too.

Look like lovebites but then again I have never seen anybody with bruises from a paintball

>le oblivious cuck meme

Went paint balling recently and those looks like paintball welts to me.

Got there 10 seconds before me, gr8 minds

Chances of her being shot that many times just in that area (the usual lovebite area) are fooking tiny

She has hickies all over her after staying at her ex's house. She made up some weak ass excuse to pretend like she wasn't cucking you, and you're dumb enough to buy it.

Even if she didn't fuck him, why the fuck was she sleeping at her ex's house? That's an enormous red flag you dipshit.

this is the worst attempt i have seen at trolling

to the people replying seriously or reverse troling for replies, you are equally as bad

Shhhh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

>My girl got drunk and stayed over her Ex house

She should get dumped JUST for this

>when she refused to have sex with him

But she did fuck him

>that nigga shot her with a paintball gun

You mean gave her hickies to let you know he fucked your girl

>Implying this isn't a bait thread

> having a girlfriend
> making it
shiggy

Girls are complete cancer

I am sure she took a huge load of paint down her throat.

>making your bait THIS obvious

>filename
swear you fags are getting newer

Where's the "not fit related fuck off" guy?
Also fuck off

>itt: people who don't get jokes
alternatively
>itt: OP is the most oblivious man alive

What you should is gtfo with your terrible b8. After that, stab yourself in the dick

FUCK OFF THIS SHIT AIN'T Veeky Forums RELATED YOU OBLIVIOUS BAIT CUNT!!! GET REPORTED!!! GET BANNED!!! FUCK YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

>lol, i included SOMETHING that COULD relate to fitness, so the thread is on topic

what a lazy, arrogant piece of shit. it's no wonder your skank gf is cheating on you with her ex-bf.

fuck off and get reported, retard.

this was posted to /b/ like an hour ago, kys you unoriginal faggot

looks like airsoft welts to me

>browsing /b/
neo-Veeky Forums