Are Sarms legit? Thinking of buying osta and cardarine to help my cut

Are Sarms legit? Thinking of buying osta and cardarine to help my cut.

Anybody?

Cardarine causes cancer

Bump 4 interest

Make sure you buy them in liquid form not pill. Ostarine is legit not sure about the other

Proof?

the research on ostarine is pretty good now, so I think it's not a huge risk, but it's also weak as hell. You have to take it for months to get any appreciable effect, pretty much. I've been cycling it for almost a year now, at 20mg ED, and I guess it gained me maybe 1-2kg extra muscle mass over that time that I wouldn't have gained natty. It's nothing like steroids. One nice thing though is that it does make your muscles look a bit more pumped at all times, so you do look a bit bigger at all times. This wears off once you cycle off though. It still suppresses you mildly. If you subscribe to the various names for ostarine on google alerts, you'll see that plenty of athletes are taking it right now (and are getting busted for it), that + the studies does prove that it does SOMETHING, it's just not very strong.

The other stuff I would tenatively stay away from. The most promising other thing right now is IMO ligandrol. I probably wouldn't bother with mk-677 aka ibutamoren (which won't really help much with growing muscles and is indirectly linked to cancer through increase of IGF-1 signalling) unless you have a specific reason to take it (GH deficiency, osteoporosis or sth) or you have trouble eating or sleeping (cause that shit made me overeat by 1000-2000kcals a day, easily -- for sleeping aid, there are probably better options tho.)

I wouldn't bother with andarine (s4) or cardarine either, both have known side-effects like s4 impacting your eyesight etc that I would not fuck around with. It is well known that cardarine is linked to increased cancer risk, which is why it was dropped by GSK in the first place.

cardarine and mk-677 are not technically sarms btw

I also wouldn't bother with YK-11 because it's actually a steroid with myostatin-inhibiting effects, so a) you might as well take some proper, well-researched steroids like test that are way more effective, and b) we don't know jack about it or what kind of effects myostatin suppression may have.

Additionally, I will note that you should not buy anything from any suppliers that have "sarms" in their name or from any of the suppliers that shill SARMS online. They are all way overpriced and are working overtime on the hype machine to move their diluted, sub-par product.

Buy only from vendors that give you independent QoA certificates and a spectrum. ceretropic and IRC used to be/are good, but ceretropic is not selling SARMs anymore, I think.

Don't buy anything in pill-form, the only SARMs that are legit are in powder or liquid form, generally. Selling SARMs in pill form is illegal.

Be careful who you buy from, there have been multiple reports of people buying SARMs and getting peptides or steroid pills etc instead.

(
also, as a side-note and to clarify why cardarine was dropped by GSK whereas ibutamoren is still on the table (I think) -- ibutamoren is only thought to increase cancer risk because of increased IGF-1 signalling (which means increased cell proliferation) which generally increases cancer risk, just like anything that encourages cell proliferation (and yes, that includes normal steroids to some degree.) In people who have an hGH/IGF-1 deficiency, administering ibutamoren will merely bring their cancer risk rates back to nominal levels, so that's probably clinically acceptable.

Humans and animals that lack the genes responsible for normal hGH/IGF-1 expression have been found to have extremely low cancer rates (along with mostly being midgets)

So yeah, unless you have a good reason for taking ibutamoren, I wouldn't bother.
)

Do not buy from sarms1 or sarmsx. Anything owned by that faggot Dylan Gemelli is bunk.

>indirectly linked to cancer
t. everything ever

There is no difference between pills or solution.

V I R A L M A R K E T I N G

You must be from reddit or something and have no idea about osta. Ive used osta for 4 weeks on a major cut bench went from 205 3x5 to 225 3x5 Press went from 135 3x5 to 150 3x5. All while losing a pound and a half per week.

If you are bulking on osta or some shit you clearly have no idea about its purpose. Stop copy and pasting things from the reddit sarms guide and acting like you know know shit.

Yes op they work. Use osta for a hard cut and use lgd for a bulk you will get some use from them.

Not OP but there are studies. Just google them.

I've used osta for cutting for about a year now. I've read pretty much everything that is on it out there, including the studies. I've also bought it from different suppliers and experimented with different doses, and done blood panels to check hormone levels at various points. So no, this is all original research done by me on my own body.

I never said strength doesn't go up -- it does, but I personally don't care much about that. In terms of muscle mass, you won't gain all that much tho.

Currently on week 2 out of 8 of osta at 15 mg. I am trying to cut down to 10% bf while keeping my strength for an anime convention in march. My only problem is that I have another convention I want to be lean for in may but I pretty bad at lean bulking so im scared of getting too fat. What are your thoughts on me using osta again at higher dose starting in lets say mid april for a lean bulk?

He's very knowledgeable

Anime boston?

Nah, anime north.

gl senpai, post pics on cbt when the time comes

I'm using ostarine at 15mg/day and 677 at 12.5mg/day while I cut from 15 to 10%. Muscles stay fuller with a pumped looked, not losing any strength, lifts gone up a bit...

Only complaints are 677 gave me some nasty lethargy the first week and it has the worst taste of anything I've ever taken. It's like gasoline mixed with a tire fire. It's a nightly struggle to not puke after dosing it.

I'm gonna cycle the osta for 8 weeks but do 6-12 months of 677 because I'm really hoping it'll tighten my skin a bit

Do you need a for Ostra?

Just get ligandrol it's the strongest a sa but also has the most potential to suppress. I also take mk-677 for the gh gains and other benefits.

Thanks, I will probably post in march when Im near the end of my cut and my gilgamesh cosplay is complete.

SARMs are 100% legal so can somebody recommend a source? There are so many and I don;t wanna get bunk product.

irc bio

Is mk677 meant to taste terrible or have i been bamboozled?

Any downsides to mk677? What are your other benefits? How long afterdosing do you feel effects?

On two weeks of osta right now. It definitely works I've made a lot of gains on it so far. Feeling slight suppression but royal jelly and zma perk me back up.

I got MK-677 from irc.bio

FYI if you don't live in Burgerland, I live in Mapleland and was worried about CBSA confiscating it, but it came through.

I'm looking to start it Tuesday. Hope it isn't snake oil.

Where are yall getting PCT? What are yall using?

How long after dosing do you feel effects of mk 677? What time of day do you take it?

Btw do NOT buy from sarmsx or sarms1 or whatever. They're about double the going rate for sarms and they hire shills

I can vouch for irc.bio. Fast shipping, ostarine is most definitely legit. Haven't seen a bad review of them.

Nolvadex 40/20

I'm on 15mg osta so light pct

>Using pct
Im planning on going to my doctor about having low t after im done my cycle of lgd and then crusing on trt for the rest of my life.

Thanks for all the info. I just got a gram. Starting dosing tomorrow or tonight. How long after dosing till i feel hungry?

I've had better experience with ostarine on a bulk than you suggest. I'm consistently adding 5lbs (per db) to my db bench every other workout since I've been on it. I've shot up quite a few pounds (though I'm sure 50-60% is water retention) on it and I look slightly leaner than when I started.

But where do I get Nolva? If I have to buy it form a steroid supplier, I'll just buy real test.
My doctor refuses do check T-Levels for me.

This is genius. If it works. Will it work?

If I'm on a SARM like ostarine can I cut really hard? Like starvation crash diet? Or would I lose muscle in the process?

I mean if it's to prevent muscle loss in cancer patients then I should be able to really restrict my calories for a short time right?

I hate cutting guise.

Why won't your doctor test ur test? Too many gains?

Lel if you have any muscles he will be suspicious

Exactly. cause I'm 20 and muscular, he knows I just want it for the sick gains.

The thing with ostarine is you can gain somewhat (extra .4-5lb/wk on top of natural gains from my experience) whilst leaning out slightly. I workout monday wednesday Friday so I've been doing a moderate cut on Sundays and bulking the rest of the week. This tactic seems to work especially well. I may not be gaining as much as I would on an actual cycle but I definitely feel leaner despite bulking.

There's a lot of pharma nolva out there, can also buy it from other research companies. Not sure how much I'm allowed to say

"What is a good PCT source?"

Positive effects take a couple weeks for me. I take it before bed because I'm cutting and it will make you insanely fucking hungry which is bad to cut on so I try to sleep through it. The lethargy and bloat lasted a week or so then corrected

"Not sure how much I'm allowed to say"

Google it

If i have accidentally taken an unknown amount 30 minutes ago and I don't feel hungry does that guarantee I haven't taken too much?

The only supplement you will ever need is this

BREAK THE CONDITIONING GRRRRRRRRRRR

Ahahahaha is this real? What's in it? Other than snake oil ofc.

It's a blend of liberal tears and the blood of slain globalists.

>week 5 of 6
>30mg a day osta
>mass increase minimal, like 5 pounds, def. use for cutting
>strength increase is pretty damn good, squat x10 parallel went from 3.25pl8 to 4.5pl8
didn't know osta was for cutting and tried to bulk on 5.5k calorie diet lmao I think it helped with the gains though
>also metabolism of a 10 yr old

Osta is good for bulking too

Really? I haven't gained much and I've been eating 5-5.5k calories a day
But like I said I have a hardcore metabolism I guess

worst taste ive had in my life.

Anyone have any info on whether taking any SARM tincture sublingually versus ingesting it haa an impact on % drug absorption into the body?

>using any type of performance enhancing drug when you bench 205

I tried LGD 10mg for 8 weeks. Pretty shit for what it's worth desu, either stay natty or don't be a pussy and learn how to be /fraud/

> tfw you're DYEL and would kill to bench over 100kg

So it's literally fucking nothing.

testosterone is better researched and much less likely to cause significant long term side effects.

They have some ostarine pills on ebay for like 50 bucks for 90 pills, some from legit makers. Do I need any PCT?

LEAVE, /POL/

Dont buy pills retard. No you dont need pct for osta. It supresses not shuts down and youll recover in 2 weeks.

Only someone who got hoodwinked into buying "ostarine" that turned out to be a pro hormone say you need pct.

Literally no downsides other than it makes you kind of tired. Which is why you should take it before bedtime. Mk677 isn't even a sarm and is the safest of all the bunch. Benefits are your lifts going up and your appetite increasing if you're bulking. It's not like your appetite is out of control though.. I still eat just like I did before taking it. You don't really feel "effects" it just makes you stronger and helps you get bigger overtime.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha

I dunno about increased strength but all the others are studied. My main concern is whether it will suppress ghrelin production? Because that's the hormone it mimics.