64500 XRP all in

Bought a shitton last friday at.0.22
Price has tanked and i lost thousands already.

Im losing all my retirement money

SERIOUS advice on where xrp is expected to go next days, weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

down

There's been warning for a while about this being a shit coin? What were you expecting OP?

just HODL, XRP always recovers

ripple only knows on way, and thats down. Kiss your money goodbye

Price will go up long term... at least from .22 probably. I would get into BTC soon as possible though you're crazy for not just holding that BTC if it was last friday when you had this idea. You knew the fork was coming right? Either way post fork xrp definitely gonna move up is my bed.

bet

Short term? Probably a bit lower then sideways for a long fucking time.

In a year? You'll be fine. Just either sell right this fucking second or hold. Don't sell it if you see it drop another 20%

I was stupid to buy xrp before the fork but i have it now.

I really cant bear to sell now with thousands of losses.

Do you think it will go above 0.22 in a few days. Since fork is tomorrow???

perfect parabolic

t. bought at 25 cents sold at 21 cents

I hope the founder of Mt.Gox doesnt have any more tokens to dump.
steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp

Just think - if you sold it when you started losing you might not have missed the ZEN gains. You might not have missed the XLM gains.

What other pumps are you going to miss while you wait for it to regain strength?

Sell now, get some short term gains elsewhere, then rebuy when it starts going back up.

If you sell now for a loss, do not buy back in. I made that mistake twice with this shitcoin. Once I break even, I'm selling this and never fucking touching it again.

>buy high sell low

what a /biz classic

>i thought i bought a dip

What the fuck did i buy...
How can this be 3rd on the lists while it has such a scam.

Owners keeping 20billion themselves... What the fuck, how is this even legal

Aye I'll never buy it again mate

Me too. FUCK

>implying you can ever perfectly predict the bottom of a dip to go all in on something

Bump

>Putting more than 10% of your portfolio into crypto
That's where you fucked up.

Fuck off we are not /pol.

Suck a dick you racist

I have the same haircut
AMA

Go shit in a street you fucking subhuman trash

Salam brothers. It's only bantz.

Lol, how new are you?

I'm new to cryptocurrency :(

AHAHAHAH GET REKT PAJEET NIGGER

also dude Ripple literally brag about the fact they have 15 billions worth of XRP and will dump them to get money for their project (who mainly doesn't use the coin).
Did you watch the conference ? They got buttblasted by bankers telling Ripple is good but the coin useless and they didn't have a single argument to defend it.

just look at the charts before you buy anything, ripple had a huge pump and it's been going down ever since, don't try and buy while it's dropping expecting it to go up, wait until it's clearly in an uptrend, and not a zencash/vertcoin pump and dump "uptrend", an actual trend.

yea it will go up after fork. relax. sell once your ar even or made a little profit. xrp is a meme shitcoin.

Why would you do this????

Xrp is and always will be complete shit.

It serves you right

Sell at breakeven or a smaller loss. And don't ever put all your life savings into something so risky again.

Holy shit, thanks bro.
I almost sold seeing it tank lower and lower.

It better surge after the fork!

Won't ever get back to .22 sell or lose it all

the only worse thing you could have bought was stratis.

well done

why you say so?

>where xrp is going
>he hasn't red the article about jeb
LOL sorry OP but you're fucked.

I've held xrp for months. I was so glad to get out.
I bought at 18 and 19 cents and sold at 21 cents.
Months and months I waited and waited.
I didn't think I'd ever lose my heavy xrp bag.
I'm so glad you bought my heavy bags.
buying xrp was a rookie mistake.

It will take 1-2 years before it is over $1. Might make 45c again by xmass but don't get your hopes up. It is a long-term hold as its value will increase over many years, not anytime soon.

$10,000 per week during the first year
$20,000 per week during the second, third and fourth years
750m XRP per year for the fifth and sixth years
1bn XRP per year for the seventh year
2bn XRP per year after the seventh year.

The fact they lawyered up and allowed him to sell this amount at a time shows where they expect the volume to be in the coming years. Those numbers are based on %volume of XRP being traded. So while the fact this guy left and is a dick who took billions of XRP with him, it doesn't mean Ripple is bad. If anything it shows where they expect to be within X years the volume of trade wise. They seem to think it will be fine him dropping 1million into the market in a few years without it crashing the price. It does seem to mean they expect no major growth for 5 years tho.

kys

Wait til it hits 0.25c. Then you sell and put everything on OMG which has more chances to moon than anything else right now.
I bought at 0.22c but two months ago. I'm 100%'selling once it hits 0.25c this time.

Fk me
Didnt think id see supermong here

NEVER go all in, retard. I don't care how sure it looks.

Always buy with just a portion of what you're willing to spend, and add a little more over time as it gets lower. Tip: if there's not a lot of buying pressure and it's trading fairly sideways, it's likely to go down.

hahaha fucking sand nigger savage gets scammed by a jewish scheme. like pottery

Youre the man bro!
I was wondering if anyone here wwould recognize me :D

down even after the fork?

>Recognise you
>You being supermong

Yeah something doesnt match up here m8
How much do you diddly?

>Implying Veeky Forums isn't /pol/ making money
Wew lad

6.5plate mate.
Now im here making financial gainzz.
Isley will never learn

Dude it is your fucking retirement money. Did you think you'd retire in a week? With 15k and XRP? Close the tab and do not check again before NYE. You are going to make it.

tfw it is leverages 1:10 and im about to lose everything...

LMFAO you fucking KEK. I have no sympathy for the NEWFAGS LOLOLOLOLOLZ

you know bitcoin is crashing right
why the fuck are you even in the markets right now

HAHAHAHA

Why the fuck would you do that, yeesh you mong

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MARGIN CALL

You really should've put that money into something with a better future like ODN, or at least diversified a bit. RIP to your money OP

RIP 1.5k down the drain.
IN 2 FUCKING DAYS

Maybe I should just stay a wagecuck and lift my life away

amazing
ripple just had the worst conference of all time and you 10x margin long

just hodl and you'll be fine, it may take a week but eventually you'll be good

I hate fellow muslim hypocrites who install the prayer time app that calls for prayer loudly 5 times a day. why not put it on vibrate ? you're annoying the people around you ! (isn't that more haram than being 5 minutes late to your prayer), especially in the fucking cinema ! since you're so holy why don't you stay at home on your mat and pray to allah and never leave your house, so that you'll never have to bother other people.
> muh "I can't silence the adhan, it's haram"
FUCK OFF !! you are the worst muslim.
I bet you claim you don't drink but jack off to hot girls on facebook/ try to lure them with your sweet "I love woman body and nice, come to my house to cook and eat iftar" talk then sodomize them.
How about you start to cleanse the ruined reputation of muslims in London by first trimming your beard ?

he literally cannot hold

I knew the conference was bad. But it dropped from 0.30 and I knew for sure 0.2 was strong support.

I should just go kms

fuck all muslims.

you still seriously believe in your barbaric imaginary friends... seriously they aint real

isnt xrp owned like 60% by devs? isnt it have no usecase at all? they might be building a technology for banks but whats the point of ripple itself? everyone knows its a scam. buy coins that have a future, not just pump and dumps owned by devs. get coins that give you dividends. buy dice or flip youll be rich if they work, and if not then u wont. but xrp? even if it works whats the point of hodling them? its worthless imo

what do you mean you know it was strong support
doesnt look strong at all

Another minute, another idiot loses money on XRP. It is just trivial at this point.

I learned this the hard way now...

I skipped eating out with friends and stayed home when eveyone was having fun. So i could put aside 200$ each month.
7.5 months of sacrifice down the drain

stop sobbing and deal with your decision like a man !
here, just wait till June next year, you'll get 10x profits.

Did you miss my screenschot where I already got a margin call?

It breaking parabola, wait for a little bounce and sell then move to good coin

this is the day user trades himself into a hole
do yourself a favor and dont trade until bitcoin finishes doing its thing

I already got margin call and lost 1500 $

Dont sell xrp. Next year you will commit suicide. Epic things coming for ilp and xrp. Dont commit suicide

>Dont sell xrp
You make is seem like I had a choice

I GOT A FREAKING MARGIN CALL AND LOST THOUSANDS

I dont understand why people with NO KNOWLEDGE about this do it all the time.... im sorry for your loss.