Low Risk, High Reward

You literally cannot lose with Request.

$30mil market cap, hasn't hit major exchanges yet

Has the potential to be the next Omisego

At worst, at the very worst, I mean what can happen? It stays at the same $30mil? I simply cannot imagine a YCombinator-backed payments crypto with a solid team and collaboration with ING bank going below this price. I literally cannot. Tell me if I'm wrong though.

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/277841/paypals-total-payment-volume/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go sleep for 1 year and come back, you'll have your answer

Literally free money: the coin

All in.

Best bet in crypto right now

Just another shitcoin that solves nothing. I can do what request plans to do with btc. > runs on eth doesn't have its own block chain
Next

BTC can almost do the same. Enjoy your 100x higher fees.

You can runs a decentralized payment request protocol on Bitcoin? Lol you can't even send a transaction under 1 hour lmao

>only available on these shit exchanges

this is the best investment in crypto right now. The team is very professional and the communication is very nice.

Good token & project but really poor shilling user. 3/10 it could go down

Echat ICO is the best investment in crypto t b h. Their applicaton already has traction in Asia. Solid roadmap, will be operating in full force by mid to late 2018.

>too stupid for Ether Delta

Binance will most likely only come through by early November- they'll be voted in for the binance community coin of the month.

Otherwise I know that the team has also contacted bittrex, altho can't really hold out for that one.

Honestly given the level of backing for this project this is a pretty comfy hold right now, managed to compensate for any losses with those sweet ASCH gains so I'm happy to chill and wait until this baby to hits the top 50 where it belongs.

SO ALL THIS SHITCOIN DOES IS ALLOW ME TO REQUEST MONEY? HOW THE FUCK IS THAT WORTH 30 MIL+?

Lies lies lies

What like PayPal? Il pass sounds worthless

It's pretty simple user:

you some tokens, request a lambo, wait a month or two, and you get your lambo, that's really all there is to it.

sell low

Yeah, but PayPal has integration with a million different websites. Why would a retailer use this? Can I even request Bitcoin with it? People aren't going to plaster "WE ACCEPT REQUEST TOKENS" on their site, when they could accept Bitcoin. No one knows what the fuck a request token is.

you pay in ether for fuck sake

High on Stellar

Why does accepting Ether as a payment option need its own token? Why wouldn't companies just use payment gateways that already accept Bitcoin and Ether? This project will be dead on arrival.

Because how else would they flip money for nothing?

99.99% of shitcoins serve nothing that can't be fucking done without them.

Im tired of you guys telling me this will moon or this or this or this. Accept it already that btc and eth are the only coins that matter and they're already over.

I'm leaving the crypto scene for a year - tired of fucking checking this forum and blockfolio.

I bought 100k of Request, lets see what I have in a year.

The online payments application of Request is not oriented towards paying with crypto. You can pay with fiat as per usual, any conversion to crypto will occur behind the scenes. In fact their goal is to facilitate payments in whatever medium you desire- e.g. if you want to pay with fiat and the seller wants to be paid in eth, they will automatically take care of that.

So Joe Norman will be able to pay for his golf clubs on Amazon with fiat using Request if he wants to.

The main advantage of Request over Paypal is that they will be able to handle payment requests with significantly lower transaction fees. Standard Paypal transaction fees go from 3-7% of the total transaction cost, whereas Request will start with a fee of 0.5% and go lower from there.

It allows normies to stick to paying with fiat, and saves both buyers and merchants a lot of money by offering significantly lower costs on both ends.

Pretty sure coss exchange is looking to have it to purchase.

Request will either go to zero or will be literally PayPal 2.0 - nothing im between.

That actually sounds really great, I'm going to look into it more. Thanks, user.

>nothing in between
>black or white
Yeah you're retarded

Great to see that someone actually understands the product.

> but why can't I just send 'muh' bitcoin/ether

People here are just so fucking stupid. It makes me happy though because I'll make so much money off these tards.

There is only one superior race too, who cares about the rest? Worst analogy i have seen on this shit board today

Goddamnit I can't decide if to drop more money into REQ or not

I have got 580k REQ now, i might buy a bit more, we will see though.

huge potential in REQ, i can see this following in OMG's footsteps once the FOMO kicks in

>0.00017197

What was ICO price?

0.0002 for ico
0.00016 for pre-ico (20% of contributions)

This is only a temporary dip due to pre-ico dumpers and altcoin bear market conditions.
Expect a massive bull run when conditions lift

>Expect a massive bull run when conditions lift
People have been saying this all week, but…

get in the discord everyone!
t.me/RequestNetworkREQ

>Discord
>Telegram
REQ hodler, everyone.

Its been out like 3 days bro,
and the market is still sucking up the pre-ico dump the early investors shat on us

lol, telegram faggot. discord not up yet.

The two projects are very comparable, especially when you consider that Proof of Stake is also in the works for Request (i.e. some portion of transaction costs will be given to REQ owners staking their tokens).

I've done some basic calculations on this (see pic attached) to estimate the potential income from staking tokens. Essentially if Request captures just 1% of Paypal's current transaction volume (paypal currently has an annual transaction volume of $400 billion), then 100k tokens (around $6k at ICO price) will net token stakers approximately $3.4k per year.

Also consider that Paypal is currently valued around $80 billion- so again 1% of that would put Request's value at around $800 million. This doesn't even account for the fact that the staking returns will also have to be priced into the total market cap.

So what I'm saying is that capturing even 1% of Paypal's transaction volume easily puts the Request market cap above a billion dollars.

Honestly might just make a more detailed thread about this just to spread the word, given that we're currently only around $30 million marketcap the upside potential of REQ is just absolutely massive.

And keep in mind that all of this is with the assumption of only 1% of Paypals current transaction volume.

The online payments sector is growing rapidly- in just the last two years Paypal's transaction volume increased by nearly 50% (source: statista.com/statistics/277841/paypals-total-payment-volume/ ).

Now imagine that three years from now, Request is doing 10% of Paypal's current transaction volume- with the same assumptions we made for the previous calculation this would mean that 100k tokens being staked would net you $34,000 per year.

Are you seeing why I am excited about the future of this token anons?

telegram address everyone!
join it!
t.me/RequestNetworkREQ

Fuck off, cunt. You've said that twice.

11/10, was looking for this breakdown earlier and was resigned to the idea I'd have to do it myself. Good work.

Sounds like you have lost a lot in crypto. Maybe stay out of Request, not for brainlets with short attention span.

I bought at 0.000175 ETH and still feel comfy.

nice I also got in around that point.

Bought at 350k
JUST

Shit. I unironically bought 100k, but posts like OP make me really nervous and paranoid because this is exactly what people said about blockcat and link, which I'm still holding and it's a disaster.

DNT 2.0

dude, this is NOTHING like blockcat... Dont you do your research on a coin before you buy?

Got in at 0.00018
Damn my quick hand, mb I should tone down the fap

Sure it will take you 5 days and 200$ to run one transaction

Woah cool

So OMG? Except without the prior successful business and partnerships being made yet?

Yep all omisego has to do is get business partnerships and backing and we're good to go! it's really that simple.

Don't you will come back to see it had gone up and then fell to nothing

Yes be fearful, ride it for a quick profit and jump ship that's my plan

You mean REQ.

user, the way business ideas work is that usually only one ends up dominating an industry. OMG is literally farther along, has actual proof of their business having experience handling client transactions, and they're already constantly seeking out business partnerships and funding (having gotten some already) while they finish their product.

Can you give me one, non-shitpost reason, on an area REQ does better than OMG?

You ever heard of Stripe? The $10 billion dollar payments processing startup launched by Y combinator in 2011?

I think that could maybe imply that Y Combinator has just a bit of experience in growing successful payment process, but maybe I'm missing something here.

You also have to look at it from a marketing perspective. People talk shit about JUN's methods, but they know how to advertise so people get excited about their shit.

Plus, the OMG acronym can be a hit with normie millenials.

REQ to me, honestly seems like a quick copycat to ride off of OMG's idea to try and make quick millions for their team.

Can you tell me why you believe REQ will be the payment acceptance system in the end, and not OMG?

Or is this all just everyone salty about missing the OMG ICO trying to bet on one that does the same thing?

*payment processors

Did you even read the person's post you are replying too?

636 million circ supply
No coin with more than 100m ever went above 10usd. Don't expect to become millionaire but maybe some gains here and there.

>What is market cap?

That may be true at national/continental level, but not worldwide, expecially in regard of western/eastern economy.
Omise may be known in the sud east and get some partnership there, but it's litterally unknown in the west.
Request is backed by ING, that is just been nominated by Global Finance Magazine "Best Bank in the World". What this backing mean is anyone guess for now (there is an encounter in 3 weeks afaik), but you can bet they vet these things, the project is solid.
And no fucking skateboards.