Is it possible to make gains as a poorfag...

Is it possible to make gains as a poorfag? I have approximately 30 dollars left over each week for food and I live in canada so meat and dairy is expensive

I want to start lifting but the only thing I can really afford to eat is ramen noodles and cheap pizza pockets

Make a budget figure out where you can save money cause your probably wasting some on muh luxuries

I don't have any luxuries, my rent is 975 and I make 1200 a month

so move somewhere cheaper

try being smart. buy rice, peanut butter, and the cheapest meat that can be legally bought

>a slave to his landlord

sounds like L O N D O N

Iktf bro I hardly have any money left over for anything. Living in poverty is a shitty life

Kill a deer.

buy a cheapest fishing rod and cathc your own protein!

You are living on the edge of homelessness. You have bigger problems than "making gains." You need to either move somewhere else or get a roommate. Or increase your income. If you're making 1,200 a month and minimum wage in Canada is 10-12 an hour, you're not working very much at all.

Not everyone in society can increase their income past poverty levels.

If everyone did, then inflation would just adjust to make a large portion of people poor again.

Moving costs money, he may not be able to move for various reasons. Increasing your income is practically impossible without nepotism or higher education (college/trrade-school) which he can't afford and doesn't have the time for, because if he took the time for school he would be truly homeless because he wouldn't have enough time to work.

You were born into financial privilege so you don't understand this, it's how capitalism works.

Buy eggs, they are cheap and excellent for making gains.

>eggs are cheap

i guess it's opposite day

Not him, but eggs are incredibly cheap here (East Coast US) compared to equivalent calories from most other food.

I get 15 dozen at Costco for $18.49

>lentils
>eggs from shoppers drug mart
>brown rice
>curry sauce
>discount veggies

Bro, I wish I could help you out. Where in TO do you live?

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, if you live in America there are a billion and one ways to make money. Tons of people manage to start companies for anything from local delivery to copy writing or something that can be done from anywhere in the world. I guarantee you have multiple hours every day you waste watching shit or playing shit so shut the fuck up about entitlement.

>financial privilege

You shitlord must check your own privilege before checking others privileges.
Not everybody has access to a computer and the Internet to spout out their opinions on a Finnish goat breeding forum.

I was born into a home with a single mom that was a drug user and had 5 children all with different dads. My whore mother never worked and my existence was subsidized by society's tax dollars. My financial privilege was having food and clothes most of the time when my mom wasn't spending society's money on drugs and booze. I'll be an MD in May. Don't try to talk to me about "financial privilege" or what is or is not possible/reasonable for poor people.

No, not everybody can make lots of money. But OP can make more money than he is currently. Assuming he is making minimum wage, he's only working like 25 hours a week. He should request more hours, pick up other people's shifts, or pick up a second job.

People do this shit all the time. Don't act like you gotta have a millionaire daddy to work more than 25 hours a week or have two part time jobs.

BEANS MY BROTHER ALL MEALS

Go to grocery stores at the end of the month.
Check dates on the packages, lotd of things will be close to date and if not marked down already, you can always ask.
I get lots of cheap chicken, steak, even ground lamb this way.
Freeze it and use as needed.

Also move.
Your rent sounds retarded.

I make min wage at full time hours.
Its not always awesome but I never go hungry. Dont buy stupid shit.
Have one or two good hobbies and focus on them instead of just buying everything.

Broccoli and chicken isn't too expensive.
Rice is cheap.

Eat everything.
Get friends (very hard) and go to cook. Outs/BBQ

You don't understand user! It's impossible for poor people to decrease expenses or increase their income!

Your post reeks of entitlement. You literally have no idea what it's like to live in poverty. Please refrain from posting any longer, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

>Tons of people manage to start companies for anything from local delivery to copy writing or something that can be done from anywhere in the world.

And most of these people end up in even more debt than when they started. Your ignorance is astounding.

FUCK!
Im sorry
:'(

I forgot everyone NEEDS high speed internet, the newest cellphone (on a lease), and so on and so forth.

It can definitely be a pain in the dick as a wage slave.
There have been times when I had $20 to last me an entire month.
But at the same time I ate at restaurants all the time, going to movies, drinking etc.

Feast or famine boyos

>Also move. Your rent sounds retarded.

975 in Toronto for rent is considered cheap.
Moving would cost money and for what, to find a place for 900? Avg is 1000 here

>Dont buy stupid shit.
I couldn't if i tried

>Get friends (very hard) and go to cook. Outs/BBQ
How is this even possible?

>work overnights
>sleep in the day when everyone is out in order to get ready for overnight
>bbq and outings occur in the day, when I have to sleep

How?

>ctrl + F "bean"
>1 result
>BEANS MY BROTHER ALL MEALS

You're a good man. OP, you must eat beans like a motherfucker. Buy them dry and soak + cook in bulk to save even more money. The cheapest are typically lentils, which also have one of the best protein ratios (besides soybeans)

I was raised by a pack of chimpanzees and I'm a self-made millionaire now.

I'm also Canadian like OP and eggs are really cheap

If average is 1,000, then that means there are a lot of places available for less than that.

Just glancing at craiglist shows >300 listings at $400-800.

If 1,000 is average, then 975 isn't "cheap".

Either decrease your expenses or work more hours. You cannot keep living like this. You are one unexpected expense away from complete financial ruin.

listings at $400-800.

Only 300 in a city that big?

These places are no doubt absolute drug/disease/junkie infested shitholes.

you're a fucking idiot plain and simple.

My total rent and utilities are 450 and I make 2000 a month.

Stop worrying about gains and get some fucking education and common sense.

This 100%

>hurr durr just be born into a privileged life like me. it's common sense
just leave

>beans

really? Are they good gains protein?

If you eat enough of them they are. You'll need to adjust to eating a high fiber diet though. At first you'll feel like you can't digest them very well, but over time they digest normally as your gut bacteria adjusts or something.

Are mixed beans in a can good? I can get big cans of them for like a dollar

They are fine, just make sure to rinse them if you don't want the excess sodium.

OK I'm gonna get a bunch of them and eggs next pay

I made it from homeless drug addict to registered dietician in 10 years. What's you're question

You got lucky, I'm minimum wage for life

This is 100 percent true but it doesnt mean you cant work hard enough to get out of it.

if someone is barely able to buy food and is clearly working part time yet he still wants a way to get fit - the answer is extremely fucking simple: get a labour job. here in edmonton you can find a gig like this at a temp agency and make $18/h+, and get plenty of exercise moving big palettes of metal around in a shop, and have plenty of money left over for food and a fuckload of other things.

if you're incapable of doing a labour gig, then you are incapable of getting fit.

Get a job working in group homes. Loads of hours, free meals, and no education needed.

> people who work hard and excel are "lucky"
> nobody has maneuvered from poverty
> it's impossible to work more than 25 hours a week for minimum wage unless you come from a life of privilege

Kys

If you're going to keep crying get a room mate.

With that attitude you are.

If you're in Canada you can go to a Sikh gurudwara for their daily langar (free food)
At least that's how it works in poo in the loo land

I already work a labor job, I lift heavy barrels all night

Buy a gun and a hunting permit. Then meat will only cost as much as a bullet.

pic related

work it full time then. theres no way you have a labour gig in canada and are unable to afford food if you're working full time.

Oh man I lived off ramen and eggs and peanut butter for almost 4 years. I can't even look at ramen or peanut butter without feeling sick

I finally had enough of it and moved back in with my parents. Working full time and not even being able to have money left for anything made me want to an hero

Let me assure you my friend, I was not lucky at any point along the way.
I was determined.
I MADE change.
I made my own luck.
Anyone can do the same, I am not special, I am not unique.
The only difference is, I made one step, then another, and after years, arrived at my destination.

IF you can't do the same, know that it's only because you're a weak willed defeatist, and 100% deserve your position.

so fuck you, lazy man.

And boomers could support an entire family working full time. Makes you think huh?

Yeah the cost of living now is way too high, there is no way I can afford to live on my own

They also didn't have cell phones, wireless internet, Starbucks, video games that need to be updated every 4 years, laptops... We've gotten to the point where our standard of living is too high

What is this privileged life bullshit my mom was and is a fucking druggie 6 kids i got kicked out when i got a job cause muh benefits lazy cunt now i went from homeless to a car an apartment and i managed to stay fit i dropped out of school to make a living its not about where you started it how you go about things all im hearing is a bunch of pussy excuses from multiple people who are never gonna make it man the fuck up live in the ghetto save money grow some balls

Don't you maple fags have moose all over? Just go shoot one of them.

Nothing about his post implied that he was privileged

Milk
Eggs
Tinned Tuna
Rice
Beans/Lentils
Tinned Sardines
Frozen broccoli/veg
Cheap cuts of beef (hearts)
Cheap cuts of chicken (thighs)

Pretty sure poorfag food IS Veeky Forums food? Shop at ethnic food stores/butchers, farmer's markets, local independent stores with deals, european grocers like lidl, aldi etc?

Can of black beans and salsa are a cheap meal.

This

Rice isn't that cheap it's like 2 dollars for a pack of uncle Bens rice

>Rice isn't that cheap

Spotted the retard.

dude rice is like expensive as shit do you even buy designer rice im not going to buy that chinese stuff that gives you cancer i only buy rice from the whole foods store that has been triple activated with almond paste

>He doesn't buy truffle oil activated rice

How's life being poor?

Buy live chickens and breed them, shitton of eggs and chicken

These are your options.

Beans
Eggs
Rice

Cheap and can be delicious if you spice it right.

Peanut butter.
Oats
Milk.
Also cheap, and can fill in extra calories that you need for gains

Buy meat offcuts. They are much cheaper than other parts

This sounds like a very time inefficient thing to do. If you'd work instead of fish you would probably get much more fish/hour.

Your problem is your time investment OP. Spend less time doing bullshit and work your ass of 80h/week if you keep making excuses for being poor

Try to afford whatever healthy food you can because your diet is an important factor to health, but for the exercise factor I would personally work out at home using planned exercises such as running, 30 push ups, whatever and get in repetition of doing that. At the same time, you can save up to add pieces to your own personal gym instead of spending money on a gym membership, buying a pull up bar, dumbbells, ect.

beans, rice, eggs and milk.

I'm living in a downtown room in Toronto right now

$700/mo

I work 40 hours a week as a janitor making 15/hour where I hit on Asian musicians and nap with indians, go to the gym 10 hours a week, distribute Molly on the side, fuck this Russian chick that lives next to me

Life is great

Also I'm 18

Op is weak

See if you can move. Your job seems to be pretty low skill so try and find a similar postion in another city. I live an hour or so south in Waterloo and my rent is much lower.

Why do you live an apartment by yourself? Even if you live in fucking Vancouver you can get away with renting a room for 400$/month

if you manage to decrease your rent by 400$ you'd be increasing the rest of your budget by fucking 180%

Idiot

it's cheaper to buy them dry tho

eggs, sardine, lentils, beans.

Where do you live?

I pay 2.15 a dozen where I live.
Unless you are implying $2.00 is expensive?

>rent is 975
fuck man, I'm a student with a relatively comfortable life and have never had to work shitty jobs to make ends meet, and I thought I was balling out too much living the high life in an $800 apartment on my parents' money.
You need to move somewhere cheaper ASAP

>video games
>Starbucks
>a necessity

>current year
>He doesn't buy rice grown in the blood of Cambodian schoolchildren

Holy shit millenials are such losers!

You were doing ok up through the inflation thing, afterwards you went full retard

4$ a dozen in leafland