That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>

>Weighted dips

>Look mom I posted it again!

if you cared less about what people are wearing whilst training and channeled it into your workout you might actually have a chance of making it, bro.

>That guy who breaks his ass falling off a bench in the gym.

>that guy who drinks water between sets

Is this the worst Veeky Forums has ever been? Even the troll posts and shitposting is terrible. I come here less and less and every time i return I wonder if this cancerous site was ever good or if Im just that much different from the beta faggot I was a decade ago

This whole board is cancerous and full of fags , I only come here with the hope to see some good threads and help some people in need.

>OP is faggot

OP posted this thread at least 5 times, he is the biggest faggot of Veeky Forums

>the guy who does OHP in the squat rack

I am actually someone else harvesting yous

Dont fucking post the second part you dirty russian faggot

>that guy looking at his phone between sets

>That fatass OP who keeps posting semi-nude pics of his disgusting ambulocetus excuse for a body

w-what's wrong with this...

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Fuuuug boogie on suicide watch

I enter my lifts and change the music

So I know this is a dumb joke here, whatever. But what other shorts are there? I call any athletic shorts basketball shorts... I wear dri-fit shorts that go to about my knee. Are those Veeky Forums classified basketball shorts too? I'm confused here...

jokes on you i wear athletic shorts.