Tell me about the person you're thinking of right now

Tell me about the person you're thinking of right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdnYedTpToA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this qt blonde girl that I slept with last week. Hoping we get to bone again. She's lovely.
Supposed to rest on weekends but I'll prolly go lift today because of her.

My doggo. I miss him so much right now. I spend all the time I am at my parents' place playing and cuddling with him.

>mfw no person will ever love me this much
>mfw I cannot ever trust any person this much

yeah losing a pet is pretty awful, especially a dog. that's the same as losing a good friend. hang in there bud

this hot fit russian girl that was really into me that i met at my college gym. she was chasing me hard and tried hard to get my attention. then i caught feelings and became clingy. now shes distant and cant get her off my mind and don't know how I should act if i run into her tomorrow before class or if i should stop stressing over her and drop it.

qt 16 year-old girl that I went on a date with. Gonna go for the kiss in a couple of days.. God, please have her accept my kiss, can't take that kind of rejection.

They don't think of me..

A short asian girl fugg

Curt Smith from Tears for Fears.

I'm thinking about the at 8.5/10 Stacy who unmatched with me on Tinder after I started talking about Muslims and the fall of Constantinople. God I hate the sheeple... All they want to talk about is frivolous shit.

How old are you?

Why is that, any news on that album they were supposed to do last year?

She sings in a gospel choir and is a literal 10/10.

cute blonde girl i met on tinder

we hit it off really well, turns out she has a minor heart condition and was really afraid i'd leave when i found out

told her i wasn't phased, real katawa shoujo shit

however, she isnt free for two fucking weeks, how do i keep her interest brehs?

>similar problem
>Tfw girl that was really into me gotten very distant once I started to get really into her.

Look man i think we should just both accept it and move on. Focus on yourself and yourself only. We will never understand girls lol im just going to back to fucking sluts because trying to get with some nice girl for long term is just too stressful and people tend to change their minds quickly just like that. So ignore that heavy feeling in your chest and make some gains dude.

Nah, I was just listening to their songs

Thanks bro, ill just act more disinterested when i run into her. Start tlking to some other girls and what not. It sucks because i had her in the palm of my hand and she was really hot but oh well i fucked it up.

Irish girl I talk to online, because I can't girls in my own country.

Oh, which one's your favorite

best answer itt

A girl that I've had many sleepless nights thinking of

My ex.
Week of no contact done, help.

My wife

We're sitting next to each other in an argument right now and neither one of us is willing to give an inch but all I want to do is grab her and never let go. I know I'm right though so I'm going to stay the course

You don't, two weeks is way too long for a tinder match bro. You need to seal the deal quick.

And she skips leg day

had her on tinder, got her snapchat the next day
talked on snapchat for a few days, got her facebook

now talking to her on facebook
she said she wanted something serious, we've talked about love and stuff and i actually really like this girl, she doesn't seem ditzy

but i dont know how to hold her interest for 2 fucking weeks

I was once dangerously close to being confined to a wheelchair and skipping leg day was the one positive I could take out of it

Now you must tell us more.

A cripple shouldn't be that pretty. She's obviously faking it.

a girl I haven't talked to in 4 years
she led me on and I got over it eventually but last night I had a dream about her and all the feelings just came back FUCK

Lower back injury, serious fracture that was threatening to sever nerves. Surgery worked though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdnYedTpToA

nah man not oneitis, I haven't thought of her in years

it was just last night she suddenly appeared in my dream