Kucoin will be the first exchange to list Red Pulse (RPX) on 28th, October

> Hong Kong registered exchange with a decent set of quality coins, constantly adding new ones.
> Great marketing department, constant promotions, referral program, responsive team.
> Amazing UI/UX that is much better than most mainstream exchanges.
> Extremely fast deposits. Sending Bitcoin only takes a few minutes.
> Godlike customer service that responds in a manner of minutes, KCS holders get even faster support. Great advantage over unresponsive established exchanges.
> MC of barely $50M, not even added to Coinmarketcap yet (will be in a few days)
> Token gives you all the advantages of BNB (token burns, reduced trading fees etc.) + prioritized customer support, and most importantly DAILY payouts of 50% the commission Kucoin earns on all trades (as a proportion of your holding)
> Mobile apps for Android and iOS rolling out next month

And you still haven't bought KCS, right? Do you hate money?

>Not listed on coinmarketcap
and
>Literally advertise it as a pyramid scheme on their own website

are the two reasons I haven't bought it and probably never will.

>Not listed on coinmarketcap
It's in the process, just have a little patience. You will make more money if you buy before it gets on CMC.
>Literally advertise it as a pyramid scheme on their own website
A pyramid scheme assumes a beneficiary on the bottom of the pyramid, i.e. the team or CEO. But Kucoin doesn't make any money from the referral program, it is an advertising expense which is necessary in the early stages of volume attraction. So that argument is stupid.

How and where do I buy it before it hits the exchange

We just got an update about CMC.
Red Pulse or KCS? Red Pulse isn't available anywhere yet, as far as I understand. You can buy Kucoin Shares on Kucoin itself.

They are negotiating with Asch (XAS) too, holy shit.

Stay away from any coin using referral links to push their shit

>he isnt holding kcs the comfiest hodl in crypto history

He literally just said "we're not sure" in reference to XAS. You literal dumb fucking brainlet. Off yourself

Not sure about listing, but "negotiating" means they are talking to them, you Mongoloid subhuman.

>literally illegal
>50% dividend will reduce to 15% later
>devs own 35% of the coin

made me think

Referal programs + crypto?

Oil and water, my friend

These people are holding heavy Coss bags. How does it feel to be scammed?

hmmm, its getting listed on binance as well isnt it?

its not gonna pump if its listed on a no name exchange

>not supporting Kuckcoin

>try to register on kucoin
>get a loading screen that has been there for the last hour

WOWWW
GREAT EXCHANGE PEOPLE, REALLY FAST AND AMAZING.

reading the coss slack is making me bullish as fuck

It is working fine for me. Are you on Firefox?

Actually, I just tried it on FF as well. Works fine too.

tried it in chrome and firefox, same on both. disabling adblocker also doesn't work.

I can't help you, but it's not an issue with the exchange. I would recommend you to try it on another device, though the website is not adopted for mobile browsers yet (apps will be available next month).

The KuCoinKlan will never take over.

Kek, I like this. We are the /kucoin klansmen/. Somebody should meme this.

>Kucoin

KEK COIN??!?! WUT?!?!?

GET THE ---FUCK--- OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT YOU FAGGOT.

NOBODY NEEDS A FUCKING NEWS TOKEN LMFAO!!!!

DIE IN A FIRE PAJEET!!! BETTER YET - DIE IN THE STREET, WHILE YOU SHIT!

same here, quite annoying

I was telling you Niggers to buy Kucoin for the last 3 days. Did you?

It will be the first exchange with a Neo market, just announced. RPX will be tradeable against Neo. The Chinks are going to flood Kucoin in no time.

with how REQ was hyped and failed so hard , i kinda lost hope for ICO's, and expect this one to Stay at ico price or maybe 2x with this shit exchange.Oh well might aswell hold for some months

It will do well if it gets on binance

kucoin is actually a great exchange. smooth and bug free UI plus 0.02% fees are so fucking good.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahshshshhshshshabahahahhaahah. Haha. Ha.

Anyways, what do you mean by "scammed"? I can't wait to see the answer.

Scammed into holding bags of a worthless shitcoin that will go nowhere. It is shilled by dozens of Pajeets like yourself all day long and it's still crashing as we speak.

>worthless shitcoin
:D

>that will go nowhere.
:DD

>it's still crashing as we speak
:DDD

Thank you Kind Sir for such a good laugh, I really appreciate that. That was exactly the answer I was expecting: total bullshit, that is. :)