Just a reminder that this man is worth several hundred million dollars

just a reminder that this man is worth several hundred million dollars

Vitalik will also be arrested once ICOs start failing to deliver in the near future.
He associated his name with way too many of them and jail time is certainly on the cards.

>vitalik buterin
>jailtime
>russian
>wealthy

lel kid no

Ummm, many US citizens have bought into these scams. All they would have to do is issue an arrest warrant while he's in the country.

Many people have been handcuffed for much smaller things, don't be a cocky faggot.

Vitalik is Canadian retard

Vitalik “Big Dick” Buterin

Lol, it's like you wanted Bill Gates arrested because some people use Windows for criminal activities.

Russian-Canadian, but born Russian, you retard.

But lives in Singapore

I wonder what he’s doing out there... ahem

He's actually Canadian.
Kek.

You literal brainlets need to learn to read

Bill Gates doesn't associate himself with scammers from Golem, Gnosis and OmiseGO.
They purely used VB's name to initiate pump and dumps scams on fomoing noobs

What's the story behind this pic?

Who is?

I'm certain Gates and his foundation caused much more financial (and not only) harm to people.

Afaik Golem, Gnosis and OMG are legitimate projects.

Basically don't blame someone if you've lost money, because it was your decision to invest first. DYIOR, brainlet.

There are laws

There was nothing legitimate about the Gnosis ICO. Golem and OMG are fucking useless too. Just wait until they start failing and VB gets the blame for being an "adviser" to many of these scams.

Cool

Nothing legitimate about it? Go on and report it to SEC then.

Golem has a product and is in continous development. OMG has a roadmap to.

>wait until
Yeah, right. I don't see relation between Vitalik being an advisor to a project and then someone attempting to make him accountable for that loss. If you bought anything just because Vitalik was an advisor to, then I'm sorry, but you're a total brainlet.

Latest fashion look for the crypto spring season.

not until he sells

>several hundred million dollars

>continous development
>Roadmaps
My fucking sides

Here's your (You)