Hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

>hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

>We only meet up once, to establish a money deal. Have only talked a few times over text in regards to the math assignments

>she's 24, cute as fuck, and I had a mini crush on her when I first met her

>on OKCupid as I'm scrolling through chicks, I fucking see her profile pop up

WHAT SHOULD I DO BROS

Should I actually message my tutor? I mean...It would be so fucking weird, what could I say? It's not like she's an actual tutor for me so we don't meet up..I can't say "hey let's go to such and such our session" because she's just doing my online homework for me..

What should I do bros? Should I just visit her profile/Like it, and leave it at that? It alerts you who visited your profile etc on your end, so she'd definitely know...

>hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

Fucking dumbass bitch, you're never going to learn like this. Stop thinking about pussy for once and think about your future.

buy a calc 1 textbook and knock yourself out

>He doesn't hire a personal trainer to do his lifts for him

if she wanted to fuck you, you'd know already

shes never gonna do your homework for you

She doesn't want to go out with someone too stupid and lazy to do their own homework.

Don't do it stupid that's super weird and ackward

I'd do it, that way you don't regret it later and think of what "could've been".
Live in the moment user, whatever you feel is the right thing to do.

You cannot have a strong body without a strong mind, if your a hiring someone to do your mental lifts for you, what is stopping you from hiring someone to do your physical lifts too?

Lmao

Just casually hit her up, make light of finding her there, but don't be a creep - use a light touch. And do your own homework you moron.

Don't message her on there or anything wrt to online dating. Girls are embarrassed by it if it's not tinder. You know she's single, so just talk to her more?

>if your a hiring someone to do your mental lifts for you
no-ones going to hire you for shit, you fucking guido

There is no way this girl would want to date a guy who is too dumb to do online math homework. What level of math is online, Calc I? Max Linear algebra or calc III. She knows she is smarter than you and will want someone as equally smart to be with.

Wrong, i met my fiance in chemistry class in highschool and she let me cheat off her every exam. She's still sucking on this cock today so get BTFO

She's an above average nerd bro. Bachelor degrees in petroleum and geological engineering, so she's probably used to people not being as smart as her

She's a FINE lil' frame, too. Looks to be a 1/4 asian unique looking babe

>she wants to be with soemeone smart

Is this what Veeky Forums virgins genuinely believe? LOL, the dude could be a retard so long as he's hot she'll crave his dick

nice dude you owned him *high fives user*

This is so dumb, chicks go for who they're attracted too. In fact most smart chicks are more susceptible to guys with game because they're are surrounded by autists all day and don't develop a solid bitch shield.

this guy gets it

pay her for more services if she says no

Do it bro u only live once