She fucked you over so hard you're too depressed to lift

>she fucked you over so hard you're too depressed to lift

>you have finally come to terms that you will never find a girl worth your time and you shall devote your time to be the best version of yourself
Initially I was sad then it felt like a heavy weight was lifted off my chest.

>she fucked you over so hard you're too depressed to lift
Good. Glad to hear it. How can we help? And by help, I mean push you over the edge and make you An Hero? See, it's in our best interests if you're dead. Once you're gone, that will be one less jizz-guzzling gigantic faggot shitposting his drivel on Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums will become marginally better. The more useless faggots like you we can convince to die, the better Veeky Forums gets; we want to Make Veeky Forums Great Again, and encouraging the useless undesirables like you to An Hero is the Way to do it.

So, then, how about you post a pic with timestamp of yourself, so we can point out all your flaws, talk about and ridicule you for your gyno, tell you what a disgusting DYEL you are, and how you're wasting your time at the gym, and that since you're a manlet on top of everything else, that An Hero is your best option in life? Then you can move on to the Afterlife, where everything will be perfect for you, and you can bang your 72 virgins and have natty gains with no limit; won't that be better than being a useless cuck here on Earth?

You should do it right now. You know you want to.

old or new pasta

good, now that you're learned, go to gym and actually start doing shit. You'll forget about that in no time. Happened to me once. It's much less dramatic if you don't spend all day thinking about it.

I *NEVER* post copypasta for shit like that, I *ALWAYS* write it off the top of my head, although the overall theme is usually the same.

nigga, lifting is exactly what will end your depression
tf you on about?

also its a school night, get off 4chin

>tfwnogf because of my gyno and being DYEL

Should I make a thread on it?

Listen to sanic

I'm mostly there bro. See you soon

Last weekend I went out with a guy I met off on Tinder. Since we met kinda randomly spontaneously, we ended up holding hands, kissing and making out pretty quickly. Then I got myself a cab and got home.

He asked whether I got home safe. He hit me up with a message as soon as I got into cab. He has asked several times what is it that I want. Told him we could hang out the coming week, and he asked if it would be a date.

I liked him, but he is trying to sleep with me so aggressively, that I just don't know what to think. So I just stopped replying to him eventually.

Have I done goofed or dodged a bullet? I'm a grill and he is a grown up man. At least age wise.

>Have generalized anxiety and panic attack disorder
>get heart broken
>can't eat, throw up everything
>go to the gym but just lose weight and all lifts drop

It's been a month and I'm just starting to eat again after losing 4kg.

eat shit rostie

P H O E N I X
H
O
E
N
I
X

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa oh user, stop trying to bring it back ;^)

I made better gains without her, you should move past it and realise you can move further

>she rejected me 4 times so it inspired me to lift

>tfw you got her to do powerlifting at your gym
>tfw you see her every day because you two have the same schedule
>tfw too poor to afford new gym membership

well at the end of the day you can decide if you want to sleep with him or not. unless he's gonna rape you or something. do what you want

How old are you?

>she fucked you over so hard that you can't stop lifting
>whenever you think about stopping, her shadowy memory lurks around the corner of you mind reminding you on how shitty you will feel

>see her far more than i care to
>remember the exact moment that i felt something more than the superficial sexual attraction for her
>thought about her while lifting more than a few times to get through a set
>know it'll never be enough
>know i'll never have anything to offer her that a chad cant provide in spades
>attempt to give up on love dismissing it as folly born of sex
>become bitter and angry at this notion, and use the rage to continue to push through in the gym
>yet she still resides in my mind