Where do you see OMG in 6 and 12 months?

Could it rise like ETH, LTC or DASH?

delisted

/thread

$140

yeah boi

Roadmap has been updated.
Jun is talking about more changes this week.
It's a long term hodl but I hope to see it @ 30 - 50 but Q1 2018

>Roadmap has been updated

how's that a good thing

My prediction: $275 by June 2018.

Omisegoys are fucking deluded. Still to date zero working product. All they have done is followed the guide to create an erc token and used an existing token sale contract to fleece gullible redditors. Other than that and the whitepaper that was written by a marketing team all they have is a twitter account managed by an experienced social media viral marketing team. DELUDED.

Nice FUD, continue accumulating faggot.

Care to disprove any of it? You cant.

>goys are fucking deluded. Still to date zero working product. All they have done is followed the guide to create an erc token and used an existing token sale contract to fleece gullible redditors. Other than that and the whitepaper that was written by a marketing team all they have is a twitter account managed by an experienced social media viral marketing team. DELUDED.
YEAH PLEASE PUT YOUR MONEY IN WTC. MUCH MORE REALISTIC than a million dollar company

incidentally, this is the truth lol

>Still to date zero working product
jesus fuck we should exit all crypto on that premise then

>Care to disprove any of it?

how about you prove these in the first place, m'guy:

>All they have done is followed the guide to create an erc token and used an existing token sale contract to fleece gullible redditors
>the whitepaper that was written by a marketing team
>they have is a twitter account managed by an experienced social media viral marketing team

Official global payments/decentralised exchange platform for the Ethereum network personally being worked on by Vitalik and other members of the Ethereum team. Its not ready yet, but when it is it will be the no. 3 or 4 coin by a mile

they'll have $200 worth of transactions at 3 McDonalds!!!!

OMg gonna make me rich :) its my last investment in crypto and i can leave this shithole

More features and updates?

My prediction is It will hit at least 50$ mark within 12 months.

almost NO crypto has a "working product" or at least none with widespread appeal.

2018-2019 are going to be the defining years where we see if all of these companies can actually deliver. Some will, some won't, and with varying levels of success with the ones that do. Guessing the right one(s) is your ticket to riches. We're going to see a few existing coins go up 100x+ over the next 1-2 years, guess the right one and hold and you'll have made it.

Stay poor

This. Some people cant be helped. Stay poor

This comment was obviously ment for

What would you invest in then?
Probably Digibyte or some other similar shitcoin...

Why is it not rising? Literally trading sideways and down. I'm heavy into omg because i believed in it but I'm starting to regret my decision.

When a company cant even develop their own blockchain and have to resort to the erc20 for dummies guide you know it truelly is a shitcoin

Every coin has ups and downs.. just remember that ETH started dropping last year in October/November... I had around 30 ETH and sold them when it got back to 10-12$, worst economic decision of my life...

Did you have a look at the rest of the market besides the Zencash shill? There, you'll have your answer.

Don't believe in 14 year old fuders on biz, be patient and trust your gut.

Im balls deep in omg

Imagine holding BTC for years in 2013 without movements. This is nothing. Go chase PnD's if youre this impulsive

Me too, 200 OMG reporting in (also poorfag).

I truely believe in it long-term, and the most FUD I see, the more confident I get it will rise soon.

Sup guys, should I keep REQ or move half of my REQ into OMG (no shills/fud pls)

20k OMG checking in. i know you are all jelly. you will never be an elite like me.

2k omg, real jelly here mr whale
All i ask is, am i gonna make it?

accumulate more, especially when it dips below $6.

then hold and wait for staking.

Im jelly of both

Yeah you should wait instead for when they have a working product integrated into their payment processing network that already sees billions a year flowing through it
Buy then... when it's worth $300

The smug ones are always the most retarded

They just don't fucking get it. It's almost if they don't even understand the point of investing.

>who is Joseph Poon?

Never heard of him
Who dat