Can you eat fast food every day and still be healthy?

Can you eat fast food every day and still be healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/about/definition/en/print.html
snopes.com/six-year-old-happy-meal-doesnt-rot/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-07-06-study-finds-link-between-saturated-fats-and-early-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Healthy, no. But you can lose weight

define healthy

Can go up a flight of stairs without wheezing

IIFYM

a balance of nutrition that makes you feel alert, clear headed, and perform all of your bodily functions optimally

if you only eat 1.5k cals of fast food a day, you'll lose weight, but you'll be far from what I just described.

I think that's a loaded question user.

the definition is "in good health"
the definition of health is "free of illness and injury"

you will not be free of illness if you only eat fast food. your body needs vitamins and shit so you don't get sick and you'll have diarrhea all the time. trust me, I'm a doctor.

who.int/about/definition/en/print.html

No. Vitamin deficiency would be the first thing to come to mind.

You'll develop an addiction. Literally.

You'll start to get deep cravings for fast food, the first few bites will sate this, then you may start to feel sick.

The heavy amounts of sugars and simple carbs will leave you hungry quick. You'll end up adding more to your meals. Your sweat and cum will smell/taste worst.

Its more expensive and less efficient to eat fast food regularly over homecooked. Shit fucked me up in college.

I mean shit, didnt you have to watch Supersize Me in middle school like the rest of the US?

does eating some of your calories per day from fast food mean it's impossible to vitamins from other parts of your diet? Do you even know what vitamins you'll be deficient in?

This would require, literally, the simplest of google searches.

Do you think fast food is a fucking vitamin sponge that will negate the Vitamin C from an orange you eat? Take a goddamn multi-vitamin.

tes

use this in the mornings before you, OP

so then how is eating fast food unhealthy if you can get your vitamins and eat fast food?

You seriously need to read an introductory article on nutrition.

You cant digest everything in a multi v. You need to supplement with food. But lets ignore the vitamins for a second.

Unless you have extreme willpower, which I can tell you dont from the fact you wont just eat a regimented diet and want to stick to fast food, you will have cravings specifically for your FF of choice. Not hunger, literal cravings. Your blood pressure will wuffer, and your sugar levels will be so high from all the filler and sugar and simple carbs, you will have a worse energy level.

It'll be tougher to wake up. You'll sweat more. Do you realize how many calories are in a tiny portion of FF? You get full from a bowl of brown rice and kale and chicken because it has a mix of simple and complex carbs, vitamins, protein, FIBER, and takes up more volume.

You wont get a gram of fiber or most complex carbs from fast food, so youll be hungry more often with less energy, shit blood pressure. Fast food isnt even all food. Its the lowest tier genetically processed bullshit with water for veggies and ooze for 'meat'. And I like the taste. I just rarely eat it.

Not being deficient in any important micronutrients and not pre-disposing yourself to diabetes or heart disease

Restaurants and fast food will always use the shittiest and cheapest oils to save money. So in this case they will use plant based oils(polyunsaturated fats) which are thyroid suppressing among other things. This can lead into a whole host of problems.

Why are you so defensive? Why do you want to eat fast food so badly?

If you want to eat that shit then just do it, and stop trying seek evidence in others opinions to make yourself feel better about it.

And this is the problem.

The answer is objectively, no, you lazy fuck
Read the sticky before posting here again.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Nothing says "you share a board with 15 year old americans" like "Can you eat fast food every day and still be healthy?"

I read the sticky.

The reason why is because saturated fats and cholesterol.
Shitty protein, and nearly no fiber.
Now close your thread.

Mcdonalds has yogurt, salads, grilled chicken, black coffee, oatmeal...

Aside from a lot of sugar you can do ok. Most people just want a burger and fries though

> what is sugars, fats and sodium

Funny how elitist some of you fucks act without knowing even basic shit, none of you can even properly define why fast food is bad, the closest you can get is the lack of "vitamins" and "fiber", and when asked why you can't get that from other parts of your diet you have zero response.
Then there's the retards that think saturated fat / cholesterol / sugar / sodium are "bad", or that some how beef protein is "bad".

Oh yea iceberg lettuce and month old greens, 80% water nice.

The yogurt parfait has more calories than a big mac at large.

Griled rubber chicken product. Sure. Fine.

Black coffee >what did he mean by this?

Not steel oats.

And thats the last I post in this thread. Morons like you drag down Veeky Forums with autistic levels of ignorance that could be cured from the simplest amount of reading, but you just want to be spoonfed shit and have people agree with you.

Eat all the fast food you want. The GOP is gonna repeal ACA so my taxes dont have to pay for your diabeetus anymore.

Fats aren't bad.
Fast food just has way too much in it.

Dumbfuck.

Refer to everything in this post. Then piece together with some of the others.

No, youre retarded, and your response is to act superior while providing absolutely nothing of value to the conversation. Why dont you go ahead and take a stance then?

>being elitist about absolutely retarded posts on a board full of retarded posts

>shit tons of answers
>responses to OP every time despite him desperately trying to find a way to justify this

You sure showed us user.

You're so fucking dumb, everything in that post is tied to excessive calories, not fast food, just because people eat fast food in excess doesn't inherently make fast food bad to eat for someone who knows what they're doing.
If you can fit fast food into your macros it's perfectly fine and wont cause any issues, the only slight argument you can have is that fast food is high in fat and that can throw your macros off if you're aiming at a specific goal, like wanting to limit fat in favor of carbs.

A Big Mac is not equal to a grilled chicken salad. Both fast food. Dumbfuck. Take your cringeworthy anger elsewhere.

Fast food has tons of sodium, so no.

youre beyond help

Because in the end your devoting a huge portion of your daily caloric intake to something that doesn't provide you with everything you need, while also providing other stuff far in excess of what you need. This requires that the rest of your meals be strictly controlled to have the stuff that you missed out on, don't have much of the stuff you already got in exces (the shit that makes food taste good), and don't go over your TDEE. This would probably be beyond the level of strict dietary controls that even vegans have to suffer.

I find it highly improbable that there's anyone out there that actually does that.

My mates brothet is 6ft2, weighs 40 kg and the only thing he eats everyday is either a small mcchicken meal or a small bigmac meal. Thats it. Even a small mcchicken meal is "too much" for him that sometimes he just eats the chips and throws the whole burger. Hes been on this daily mcdiet for half a year now and is always complaining about feeling dizzy, headaches, blacking out, chest pains, painful stitches after walking up 5 stairs, difficulty breathing and falling asleep randomly. He also hasnt drank a drop of water for 4 days. So of course you can eat fast food every day and be healthy what a stupid fucking question and what a stupid thread.

only a fatfuck would wonder this, just stop eating fast food, fatty.

We all are using our bodies on credit. You'll be burning through yours faster. Your bloodwork might be fine for now and the coming decade, but later on you'll hit a wall where you'll have to stop. Enjoy shortening your lifespan!

>tfw you're mentally ill and will never be in good health
hold me

nigger there is no way that faggot is 6'2 and 40 kg. He'd be a L I T E R A L skeleton with no skin, muscle, or organs

I feel it's fine for a person to say "I'm going to eat fast food because I fucking love fast food and I'm ok with being overweight and having some increased chances for heart disease, life sucks anyway", but I'm getting so triggered by those "IM EATING HEALTHY DEFINE HEALTH ANYWAY PLUS SIZE BEAUTY REEE"

I don't think anybody is saying "plus size beauty" in this thread

My bad typo, 50 kg*

It really depends on how specific you are with fast food.

I lost 100lbs, I feel alert and full of energy, and my blood work is fine. I also get McDonald's Salads, Chipotle Bowls, Buger King salads, and Dickey's BBQ on the regular.

So it's fast food, but it's not burgers and fries.

Supersize Me was retarded

It's interesting if only as an example of how deluded dietitians are.

N O
O

fuck yea nigga i do it and im jaCKED AS FUCK

>Le preservatives are bad maymay

I bet you think GMOs are bad too

>hold me
Fuck off.

Show proof.

What's a good fast food meal to have on a cut. I didn't get to meal prep this weekend but don't want to go off the deep end.

Is chipotle a decent food source?

snopes.com/six-year-old-happy-meal-doesnt-rot/
Try again

>falling for obvious troll
and that's how you trolled me, senpai. either that or you really are retarded and like to eat sweaty, obese asshole

Just eat chick fil a

Their wraps are GOAT

yeah its actually more a question of how much water the foodstuff have in them than actual preservatives which determine if they will rot or not

if you stick to your macros, probably

Chipotle salads, dressing on the side, no cheese or sour cream (that last one may be obvious but I've seen fat bitches get it and still feel happy because they got a salad). Chick-fil-a has rather tasty grilled chicken, decent salads. You can get a two entree plate with double teriyaki chicken (sauce on side or not at all) and steamed veggies as the side. Subway isn't great, but you could do a lot worse. As a last resort, you could also do Wendy's salad, just go light on the dressing

most items on the menu are high in saturated fat, sodium, and other undesirable nutrients.

>undesirable
Nice momscience

You can practically eat whatever the fuck you want as long you don't consume too many fat and sodium and get enough proteins and nutrients on your body. Seriously read the fucking sticky.

>Subway isn't great
What's bad about subway?

>fat is bad
>salt is bad

Since when did roleplaying grandmas prescribing bad science advice from the 1970s become a thing?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-07-06-study-finds-link-between-saturated-fats-and-early-death/

you do not want a diet high in saturated fat and sodium.

What a stupid question. Do you happened to be American?

Deli meats in general are quite high in salt, so if you're watching that (especially while trying to reduce bloat/water weight), it's usually best to avoid them. Their meat-bread ratios are also usually pretty shit, forcing an upcharge if you want better protein numbers. And, this is admittedly personal preference, but I'm not a huge fan of the taste of their food.

Like I said, you could do worse, but I wouldn't recommend it for too many meals

No, but you can eat fast food in moderation and be perfectly healthy.

Although after I eat it I fell like a bucket of snot.

last time i drank black coffe in a mcdonalds i ended up with no appetite for like 2 days

>A mountain of veggies on whole wheat bread is bad

>almost all carbs and no protein on a cut? what could go wrong!
Quit trying to make the uninformed anons into traps

>authors receive funding from Bunge, Unilever, and the California Walnut Commission

Likely story

>Other major subclasses of dietary fat generally were not associated with cancer mortality except that α-linolenic acid intake was associated with a slightly elevated risk [HR 1.12, 95%CI 1.04-1.20] for cancer mortality
Unsaturated fat causes more cancer than saturated fat does heart disease but only slight and less mentionable because my paycheck comes from seed oil margarine and nut merchants!

Yeah science!

You are correct, these guys are just using broscience. Surprised that people still believe in that bullshit.

Yes as long as you hit your fiber and micronutrient needs as well as obviously exercise.

What about mixing up types of fast food, i only weigh 138lb and i still workout take multivitimins i just dont have a stove right now so until i can buy one ive been on a fast food binge for a while now i hate it but i have to fucking stove, shit i dont even have a bbq.

Buy an electric grill and a rice cooker with a steam bowl

>Quit trying to make the uninformed anons into traps

that's obviously his agenda. i say it's doing gods work. world needs more traps, no homo

different person here, this was about eating fast food everyday, not fitting it into your macros

fuck off

What the fuck are you talking about?
Fitting it into your macros = eating fast food every day.

It just means you count what you eat you fucking faggot.

ask CT fletcher's heart.

>not realizing steroids effect your heart.