Bro how long u gotta shave yourself to not get BTFO?

>start lifting
>lost a lot of weight
>decide to shave so I can see some definition
>acne/bumps worse than most roidarooos

Fuck

It looks so horrible

How to get this body?

Same dude

Fuck shaving in sensitive areas. Just get a trimmer and buzz your shit down to 0 or 1. Looks good and no irritation or bumps

Roids/10

whats your routine you have my goal body

Mirrin + where I don't see it + you look so good bro

I've been lifting for 4.5 months only man, just make sure you train for hypertrophic if you want to look good. Strength routines make you stronger, bodybuilding routines make you look bigger. Obviously.

Whole time I was at -1000 deficiet. Macro split was 200g protien 50g fat rest carbs. Diet was pretty much eggs for fat chicken breast for protien + oats/rice for carbs.

First 3.5 months were torture. Starving all day every day. Last month I've been on ECA. Shit is too easy never hungry + I fee meth'd up 24/7

Mirin brah

Typical fit autistic with no friends over here so I have like infinite time. Routine is 4x12 everything. Crazy amounts of volume.

I do a lot of upper body stuff curls, pull ups, lat pulldown, delt work to try to get a v taper

Also do squats and what not though and deadlift etc

Holy shit

how much cardio? I have a similar body but my abs don't show as much/aren't as defined

Full disclosure I am flexing my core at 99% in photo, if I flex 100% my hands shake lamo

Cardio was an hour a day because like I said no friends no life

Recommend you bring your phone to the gym, listen to music, and shitpost on fit. It really makes it easier, it's enjoyable for me.

I do my cardio while making posts such as the classic 'dirty bulking- gained 75 lbs in 2 months- 60 lbs of muscle you jelly dyel skeleton? ' etc

damn lol respect the honesty tho, cardio everyday combined with weights? I'm assuming you have a clean diet as well

Sounds like nature's way of telling you to roid.

yeah

diet is clean as fuck, autismo, chicken oats eggs brocolli

stopped drinking because i read it stops your muscles from repairing themselves with protien

etc

total autism mode

respect

For real, I wish I had more free time but I'm a salaryman.

Its not acne its razor burn/ingrown hair
You probably just used a dirty razor, just trim it in the future don't go full shave

how much weight did you lose? Obviously not too much no loose skin. Any before pics?

Use an electric trimmer to get rid of the hair, don't shave.

doesn't running with lifting slow down gains?

'no'

It means you need to eat more food to bulk since you burn more calories. That's it.

I was/am cutting so that was not relevant.

Plus the entire reason I do so much cardio is to increase the calories I burn, so I can eat more food while still being at a deficit and cutting.

There's also some arguements that better cardiovascular help helps deliver blood to muscle or some shit (do not hold me to this) so you make gains FASTER

Also it's good to do when bulking for cardio vascular health

in general it is good

yeah i got a job too

lift + work +shitpost+sleep

females+friends =gains goblins bro

me in october 1 month in dude

>shaving

>not trimming with an electric razer

You fucking moron, you deserve everything that's about to come your way

get one of these and stop listening to white people with sissy soft hair

good fuck ur the same fucktard that keeps posting his disgusting ass body. Look at your face dude, you look about 5 minutes away from withering into ash. You make a fuckload of threads and it's easy to see how new you are.

Get the fuck off fit and swallow your tongue worthless cunt. And stop giving shit advice.

Back to r/fitness pls cunt. You're the second worst poser I've ever seen on here.

Get a double edge razor you fucking priss. Electric and cartridge pull the hairs up and fuck your skin.

You gotta let the razor do the work, dont push too hard

use the female ones, trust me they are the best and wont leave a rash

also use per shave and make sure to use a good amount of cream

lmao,roiding for that

Use hand sanitizer right after shaving.

>shaving anything else other than your face

retard

buy a fucking body trimmer, you aren't supposed to literally shave