Can someone explain to me how starting strength works? It just doesn't make sense to me

Can someone explain to me how starting strength works? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks in advance!!

no i dont want to

I don't care if you don't want to, just do it. Why is this board so shit?

Okay, fine:

if you lift and eat, you will get stronger

if you keep doing this, you will get stronger

that's how ss works.

wtf does that mean? are you retarded?

i didn't post this wtf stop pretending to be me

i'm still not going to halp you op because i don't want to

>whos baiting who

I am you.

what part confused you? I explained starting strength.

please end your life because you are a kissless virgin

Great discussion Veeky Forums, you really helped out the OP.

Unironically, just go to reddit and check out their fitness board. Use the resources there and avoid the community if you don't want to be involved with the typical reddit circle jerk.

I'm not going to that shit sight you dumb ass nig nog. COMMIT SUICIDE

Sorry we dont bend over backwards to spoon feed every NYR idiot who cross boards.

>I'm gay

I'm just trying to help him out. Why are you so dense?

Why does Reddit have such a bad reputation here? Is it just tribalism or what?

The fuck does that even mean? I understood it at 14.

Step 1.) You read The Book
Step 2.) You start your first workout doing a few sets with the empty bar, keeping The Book's form prescriptions in mind
Step 3.) If applicable, you add JUST enough weight to cause the bar speed to SLIGHTLY slow down from those empty bar sets, and that weight is your first working set
Step 4.) You add weight to each lift every workout you do it
Step 5.) After a week or two of deadlifting, you add power cleans to the other workout, in the manner described in Steps 2 and 3.
Step 6.) Eat Moar, it is never enough
Step 7.) Sleep Moar, it is never enough

That's how SS works.

Thats my point moron. He needed your help. Which means he doesnt belong here. Its difficult on purpose, cause if you really want it youll put in the work to find the info. Spoon feeding people has consequences.

end your life

Why cant redd itors resist outing themselves? Go back to where you came from and stay there we dont want you here.

shut the fuck up I don't use reddit very often

>I don't use reddit very often
If you use it at all thats too much. Im not even trying to be funny i seriously wish Veeky Forums searched your history and if it sees reddit in your history it perma bans your IP.

perma hang yourself

good one but you should cause youre the fag who just admitted to browsing reddit. We make fun of you fags for a reason.

(Yes)

Fuck you faggot redditor, get out.

>wahhhh I didn't read the book, and made no attempt to understand it.
>it makes no sense
>I'm a lazy bitch

Jump into a squat rack and load the bar with your body weight. This is your starting stength. Drink a gallon of milk every day and watch the gains happen immediately

> autistic forum is better than some other autistic forum

you are probably the most autistic person on this whole forum

In all honestly im probably the least autistic.

Hey, OP, wouldn't it be great if there was like... an entire fucking book on how the program works? Someone should really write that thing.

>muh sekrit klub mentality
>not autistic

No one is saying its a secret club, were saying we dont want to spoon feed you the answers. The fact that you cant understand that shows how autistic you are.

What are you talking about? I was just pointing out that it's a shame someone hasn't written a book that goes over the entire Starting Strength program in detail.
Now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't it be even better if the theoretical author of this book had been present in the fitness industry for decades and had hundreds of hours worth of interviews and tutorial videos in which he further elaborated on the program?
If only we were that lucky.

it is pitched at absolute newbies who will gain just by being in gym no mater what they do. SS is garbage. i would advise to do anything but SS

>If you use it at all thats too much. Im not even trying to be funny i seriously wish Veeky Forums searched your history and if it sees reddit in your history it perma bans your IP.
what's wrong with rediit? i dont use it myself, but it seems to arouse extreme feelings in people. they either defend it to the death, or disniss it completely...

You seem autist because you even posted what you posted after that user told the faggot op to just go to reddit, read the idiot proof guides they put up, and to avoid le upvoting if he doesn't like it.

You lashed out like a female for 0 reason.

> no self awareness
autist confirmed

Everyone itt is autistic

Please kill yourself