/CBT/ Current Body thread

Old one is approaching bump limit

Don't let your Dreams be memes edition

>lifting 4.5 months
>210--->166

ONE DAY.

Current plan is continue cutting to like 160 ish.

Just comfy cutting on ECA desu, and once I finish cut, I have no excuse to keep taking it.

Other urls found in this thread:

t0.or.at/msguide/musicgd.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you
>cutting

hahahahahaha

correct

Gained almost 10 pounds so far, losing abs but have gained a lot of strength

6'0 179 lbs from 169

Should I keep bulking or should I maintain/cut

Bulk a bit more, maybe 5-8 pounds.

good fuck ur the same fucktard that keeps posting his disgusting ass body. Look at your face dude, you look about 5 minutes away from withering into ash. You make a fuckload of threads and it's easy to see how new you are.

Get the fuck off fit and swallow your tongue worthless cunt. And stop giving shit advice.

Back to r/fitness pls cunt.

>'s easy to see how new you are.

the lifting 4 months part didn't tip u off?

lamo @ ur life bro

>. Look at your face dude, you look about 5 minutes away from withering into ash.

Did I trigger the permabulk fatty but mentioning the word 'cut'

I mean new to Veeky Forums in general you nasty freak.

Cutting is fine brah u just look like shit. Weird fucking face and body just leave

>weird fucking body

Still better than yours seeing as how you post here and don't lift period.

Why are you on the board?

Lifting about 4 months. Quit for about another four due to heavily increased working hours. Just getting back into lifting now. 6ft around 175lbs

I'm gonna roast the fuck out of you every time I see you post, Cunt. You're never ever gonna make it little bitch

t0.or.at/msguide/musicgd.htm

U think I care what some fucking loser thinks of me lamo?

"""roast""" me OK buddy.

I can't understand the mentality of some guy that is on the Veeky Forums board and doesn't lift weights? Wtf are you doing here?

Litterally post a physique that implies that you have ever stepped in a gym ever

My body is dyel beyond fucking belief, so beat it. No? What's that? You can't?

Because you never ever stepped inside a gym idiot

yet you shitpost here nonstop.

Nice life

Hahahaha lol XD the ugly freak with no friends is triggered out of his little mind!! Hahahah dude you're so mad oh my god all I did was diss on the worst fit poster currently around. I've been lifting longer than you'll ever last little boy. I'm just tryna figure out why u post like u know shit? Like, the Fuck nigga? God damn you really are a little bitch who's parents must be so disappointed wahh go cry pussy I could stomp you irl hahaha lmao

Lol and ps ur hair is fuuuucked up oh my god

lifting isn't going to fix your face

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

172lbs currently. Still bulking.chest is finally starting to grow

r/fitness is that way buddy --->

stop cutting, looks sickly brah
Damn good gains. Timeframe?
keep going got potentia
lremove shirt pls

start cutting brah lol

>CB thread
>posts 2 month old photo

>remove shirt

5'11" 190
155ohp
265bench
335squat
435dead

you look like you do a lot of curls
if youre able to find a routine that works with your schedule i think youll do alright
how long did that take?

Will be a sikkunt when cut

thanks bro

71kg 5'11
Can i get a body fat estimate please? Just started lifting recently.

All in KG
Squat 100x5
Bench 60x5
Diddly 100x5
Pendlay 60x5
Ohp 42.5x5

>i have become aroused

>you look like you do a lot of curls
thanks man, naturally big fatceps. my arms look like i worked out before i even worked out.

biceps are my least favorite muscle group and i only do 2-3 sets for them a week.

Depends on your goals.
If you don't mind losing leanness for a while, keep bulking up to 190.
Nice progress so far.

5'10 about 197lbs. Hate being this soft, but gotta get strong. Chest is a known weak point that is slowly catching up.

Can't wait to cut, if I'm honest.

About 10 months, but the process was within the last month and a half, I've put about 20 pounds on my bench because I switched to incline barbell instead of flat barbell bench.
I want my abs to be better for spring break but if I look better now then I don't mind bulking, I especially like the strength gains

6'1 193 lbs 20 years old

Body fat estimate? Starting feb 1st gonna go on a hard cut, looking to get down to around 12%

Close to the 20% range.

You do look better at 179, compared to 169.

>guys looks worse after bulking

great post retard

so then bulk bulk bulk then PMSF or something

l2read faggot

What is pmsf?

He meant psmf.
Short term meme diet.

6'1 (189 cm )
170 lbs (75 kg)

thank mr skeltal

214lbs, 6'2
Started SS late September
Max working sets
225 bench
145 OHP deloaded
290 squat deloaded
355 DL deloaded

I'm assuming that means twink because that's quite the feminine pose you've got going there

post routine pls

6'5 205-220 LBs

Been lifting and cycling for cardio, but I can't seem to get below 205. What should I be eating in terms of calories? The calculator said I should eat 2150 a day to lose weight, but that sounds like more than I need. Any recommendations?

It means i fucked your little sister this morning

>What should I be eating in terms of calories?

Less. Obviously if you are not losing weight, the answer is less. I feel like you are underestimating what you eat, how is it even POSSIBLE to be 6'5", eat fucking 2150, do cardio, lift, and still not lose weight?

If you're not losing weight reduce by 100 calories. When you stop losing weight again, reduce by 100 calories again. It's not hard.

>cutting at -100

bro...

6'0 130

recovering skelly here just started lifting about a month ago I have a few concerns, one my chest is really uneven and seems like one pec is quite smaller than the other, especially towards the middle chest, it kind of just dips inwards. I know that will be fixed by lifting. But its like the insertions are so weird I fear my chest will never look good. will it fully fill out over time?

second I think I have mild scoliosis from sitting down awkwardly for years.

Right now i'm doing PPLPP and trying to eat as much as I can.

Is there hope Veeky Forums

eat lots of food
I have a question,can you squat and deadlift with mild scoliosis?

Personally I can squat and diddly fine as far as form goes. I tend to want to round my back out on deadlifts if I don't think about actively making sure its straight. But to be honest I think its because i'm pretty untrained still

ah cool,I can only do hyperextensions for my lower back cause deadlifts hurt
nice shoulders you got there for a skelly

>taking 10 years to get to that

never gonna make it

Basically, do a lot of heavy dips in addition to bench if you want your pecs to start filling out correctly. You will be surprised.

What user said!
And If you dont care about strength, go DB press for better pec development

190lbs 5'10.

Been lifting 5 years, call the cops idgaf.

what you do for forearms?

Double overhand deadlifts and reverse grip ez bar curls. Occasionally farmer's walk or similar for fun.

looks like you've got gyno

Yeah youre correct, gunna wait till 21 until i consider surgery as the doc said it could take care of yourself.

Nothing more i can do but lift i guess

Noob here. Been on Phrak's GSLP since November. I'm on a cut. Want to lose 10-15 more kg over the next 4-6 months.

Protip, pose whitout cloth

5'11
167 pounds
What do I need to work on?

Chest, shoulders, traps.
Probably legs too considering you didn't show them.

Everything.

6'0" 190
1 Rep Max
Bench 285
OHP 190
Squat 430

I've been working out for about 7 months

Rate me lads

what DONT you need to work on more like.

6'0
190 pounds

I've been working out for about 6-7 months right now and I would like some opinions on my physique, what should I improve, etc.

6'0
190 pounds

I've been working out for about 6-7 months right now and I would like some opinions on my physique, what should I improve, etc.
Currently bulking and gained 36 lbs since I started working out.

I started lifting in october 06. 188cm 83kg. Feels like shit tier frame and genes. did a bf% estimate with calipers which was 9.3%. How is it possible, too weak abs? I hate my looks but growing strong. 96kg bench, 70kg ohp, dl 167,

2016 not 06

will do, when my body fat is 10%.

wew lad

i almost felt sorry for u

I'm no expert but I'm finding it hard to believe your bodyfat is 9.3%. Maybe drop another 5-10 kg.

Me too. Some expert measure me.

Kek

That's bretty shit m8, I feel bad for you son.

I'be been lifting since September '16 and this is what happened. You're stronger than me but I lucked out with frame & genes

Tried the last cbt but got no responses. I'm currently running phraks greyskull and was wondering if I should add any additional plugins. What bodypart is lacking the most?

6'2

Chest, tris

would definitely like to see in stockings. sick gender-progress, bro!

So additional db press and skullcrushers?

Lucked out on genetics is the understatement of the century. Your obliques are still puffy but that's probably from just not lifting very much for lower back/sides. They'll taper with time spent lifting diddlies/those side things people are suggesting now. Everything else is pretty amazing senpai, great ab inserts too. Unlike a lot of people they actually span a good length from under your pecs to the bottom of your Adonis. Might just be the pose but scrunching your core isn't doing it justice I'm sure, it makes your upper ab look to small and the side by side profile of them look zigzagged. Stand up straight when you take a pic. What stats and what's your legs look like?

We'll sheit I'be never received an analysis like that, thanks breh.

I ain't got a current legs pic or the time to take one rn. But my lifts are retard imbalance level

BB Row- 225x5x3
Pull Up- 70x5x3
Bench- 165x5x3
Didly- 275x5x3
Squat-235x5x3
OHP-120x5x3

I personally added paused db press after bb benching and skullcrushers, sometimes I do dips too.

So ya you got it mane

~20%

Thanks m8, I appreciate it.

good progress dude, pic of you when you started?

>good fuck ur the same fucktard that keeps posting his disgusting ass body. Look at your face dude, you look about 5 minutes away from withering into ash. You make a fuckload of threads and it's easy to see how new you are.
>Get the fuck off fit and swallow your tongue worthless cunt. And stop giving shit advice.
>Back to r/fitness pls cunt.
fuck these guys you're doing great and regularly posting and talking with communities that have similar goals is a great way to stay on track.

Keep doing you man I look forward to see you acheiving your cutting goals

finished first half of my cut, currently still dropping and hoping to get to 10%. Focused entirely on looking good and do not at all care about lifting stats, but strength has gone up slowly regardless.

bench: 165 3x8

squat: 155 3x8 (lol)

deadlift: 225 3x6

ohp: 100 3x6

Pullup: 180(includes BW) 3x6

Row (overhand BB, not pendlay) 120 3x10

well desu im focused on health, aesthetics, and then lifestyle functionality in that order.

Tried 5x5 got to repping 180 bench, 185 squat, 265 deadlift, and 155 row but HATED how 5x5 made me feel mentally. Strained the fuck out of my CNS and overall it was really hard to keep up volume with such high intensities so I deloaded and do 3x6-10 on compounds, and 3x8-12 on accessories and plan on just doing that for life.

Np. I recognize good and bad features in people when I see them and have no problems explaining why they're good/bad. and you have a lot of good ones. If you wanted to go full on ripped body builder mode you'd exhibit it extremely well.

By stats I meant more height/weight. That's more telling of where you are/where you're going and what your potential is.

In terms of lifting I'd say work on bench more, and incline bench to get the definition on your upper chest popping out and a bit more developed, along with heavier and heavier back (both upper and lower.) and oblique work until your v taper comes in perfectly. Besides general lean mass gain you're on the road to doing extremely well and could probably have a competitive tier body if you wanted. If you give me height/weight numbers I can tell you what to aim for as far as lifts go.

Tnks bby

I don't take it serious, they flame everyone because they not happy with their lives. They even flame lotUs for being black or MasT for being 'too big'

There is no physique u can have for them not to be little bitches

Eyes on the prize man I keep those pics of MasT natty and lotus in my head when I'm in the gym

Well it's clearly working because you look good brah

Yeah I like a lot of volume too, instead of fuxking pulling muscles and shit and worrying about snapping my shit egolifting

5'10 183lbs

3 months between pictures

Bench 4x10 = 166lbs
OHP 4x10 =132lbs
Deadlift 1rm = 320lbs

How am I doing ya legends?

Any tips for dealing with these wide hips?
Also general suggestions appreciated

really hard to tell when you change lighting and positioning like that, this transformation looks like it could have literally been done in the same day.

crush ur hip bones and force them closer together in hopes of them healing and staying in that position. easy.

you look like you have a real nice package