REQUEST NETWORK telegram

Guys, come join the Request telegram, great place to get updates and news on this coin from.
t.me/RequestNetworkREQ

This is the next LINK, strap in boys, we're going to the moon

This is going far further then LINK. This has some proper backing.

22K REQ hodler here. Wish I could buy more. When do you guys think this thing will moon like a mofo?

we have a couple of top 15 holders in the telegram. Some rich dudes who went all in on OMG and WTC ICO's

Tell them to stop dumping at 170k then. Christ

>This is the next LINK

only guys who where dumping was the whales who got in for under 17k who plan for a quick flip. The guys who are long term investors are all still in. It's just part of the game. some flip some hold for medium term.

SHOCKING REVELATION

ARE YOU IMPLYING THEY ARE GOING TO PUMP REQ JUST LIKE HOW THEY PUMP OMG AND WTC?

WTC and OMG pumped due to the team, the idea and the tech.

This will happen with this coin. Its a medium to long term hold. you getting into it like if you got into OMG at ICO. you would have to wait a year for gains but when they come they are HUGE!

best time to buy!!
Get in this coin now!

See you soon boyos

to the moon REQmarines!

The potential is so fucking huge. Imagine the Request plugin easily being implemented on all Ecommerce websites, suddenly it's super easy paying with request on every webshop that implements it.
And not only do you get half of the revenue by holding REQ, everytime a new order goes through, an amount of REQ gets burned so there will be less and less REQ!

What would be the upside of having a REQ plugin on all Ecommerce websites vs a BTC/ETH plugin?

Req will easily allow Fiat, and the fees are much less than Paypal's. Btc is just too slow and have High fees

For me, it's UTRUST.

10x coin

JOIN THE TELEGRAM. +300 KUNTS

we really just need one website to start using request. that website? ebay. but it's not going to happen because ebay owns paypal. they would never use their competitor on their own site.

I'm sorry guys but this is just worthless. It solves no problems at all, why be the "next paypal" when Paypal is nothing but middlemen garbage.

you are being idealistic and absolute

many worthless shitcoins have high marketcaps

500M by end of year

Because PayPal sucks? Deluded pajeet

Yup just ride it for the easy short term gains and toss it out. There is no long term hold for this because it isnt unique

Stupid fuck lol

what problem does bitconnect solve?

it solves the pyramid scheme problem

73k reporting

nice autism

580k reporting in. RIP my friend.

Trading below ico lmao

>we need to moon just to make it back to ico price
JUST

seems like it's full of Veeky Forumstards

210k REQ, will I make it and if yes, when?

Feeling really bad about selling 50k LINK to get into this with the way it's been just shitting the bed post-ICO. Somebody tell me it's going to be ok.

Let's hope the devs deliever. All depends on them.

actually laughed, thanks user

>tfw just bought a small bag

Was actually considering buy this ico, lmao

Anyway, can I keep my tokens on ED or should I just transfer it to my wallet?

>keeping anything on ED

You are srly asking this question? Hope all your Tokens are already gone.

Is there a way to store my REQ on my ledger?

it's an erc20 token, so if it can store ETH it can store REQ

common misconception, rebecca. the request network utilizes an erc21 token dual band protocol. if you had bothered to read their whitepaper you would know that.