So Veeky Forums, i have about 13,000 in the bank. Im going to take a 20,000 loan and buy btc after the hard fork...

So Veeky Forums, i have about 13,000 in the bank. Im going to take a 20,000 loan and buy btc after the hard fork. What should my buy in level be? 4000usd? 3000usd?
I figure if I get 5btc i will sell 1btc next year at 25,000usd to pay off the loan.
If i dont make a big gamble now i will never make it.

This has to be bait, right?

This

Was thinking the same thing might as well go for it. put you're balls on the table

Itll only be about 400/month, meaning if i spend exactly what i make i wont default for 32 months.

No I mean buying AFTER the fork. Why would you do that? You know its gonna dump after the fork, right?

Yes, thats exactly the point. To buy it after the post-fork dump.

... Why not simply use a x2 leverage to achieve the same level of retardedness ?
Are you some nigger ?

Man, if you make it it's going to be a huge injustice, you really deserve to lose everything, go to prison, get raped by niggers and kill yourself.

that's the whole point fuckhead, he's trying to buy when the price is low
buy high sell low is just a meme dude

I see. I thought you was gonna make the mistake of buying the new ATH.

What makes you think it's going to dump? In Aug there was no dump. Just curious.

Because money will flow back into alts after people take the profits they made from the pump leading up to the fork.

Yeah sure that's logical and everything. I'm just going off what happened at the last fork. Which was no dump whatsoever.

quite the opposite, in fact

Don't remind me bro

Ofc. Alts will pump thanks to magic new money generated from thin air called BTG.

It corrected at the end of August, and even so we have had a decent bull run to 6k, which has been holding steady for a week or so. We should see a decent correction coming soon.
Is dollar cost averaging 2k/week a safer bet than waiting for it to drop to 4k again?
Worst case scenario i buy like 3btc at 6k+ and itll still be worth 75k long before i default on the loan. If i take an extra shift at work/week or go out for dinner 1 night less a week that pays for the loan, so it doesnt feel like a lot of risk for me.

I even 10% of money goes into alts, btc will not crash at all and alts will shoot like crazy.
If btc crashes it's not because of alts but fucking gamblers shorting on a x10 leverage and big money going out.

So, price drop from 4500 to 3k was "no dump"?
However, there's another fork coming up. What if price will not fall?

This this this

Just go margin long on bitfinex wtf.

You know the price when the Bach fork happened was around 2750 right??