Bradley Martyn turned out to be just a filthy snake. What a time to be alive!

Bradley Martyn turned out to be just a filthy snake. What a time to be alive!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUlu7Na__ww&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly barely understood what Calum was getting at in his video. Even now I couldn't tell you clearly what Brad even did apart from trying to part own his website.

youtube.com/watch?v=LUlu7Na__ww&t

I never imagined he would be such a power tripping autist.

im out of the loop fill a nigga in someone

Can't believe you faggots even pay their bills by subscribing to jewtube drama anyways. It's no better than some chick in her 40's reading a gossip mag. Kill yourselves seriously.

wtf that dudes eyebrows look retarded kek

This. Seriously this. FFS any drama involving youtubers should just be ignored.

Calls people following fitness related topics faggots yet he frequents a Japanese weeboo gay semi naked male physique board

Entirely this

>fitness related topics

It's youtube celebrities creating drama to get their subscriber and view count up so they can get more money out of you.

>m-muh fitness girlfriend cheated on me with this other youtube celeb

Jason Genova is more entertaining than these retards.

Absolutely this.
YouTube drama is like fucking Cosmopolitan forum or something. Only women and fags focus on other people's lives

>>m-muh fitness girlfriend cheated on me with this other youtube celeb

None of that happened faggot. If you want to pretend to be on a high horse dont at least know what happened

I don't care what happened. I'm sure you're up to date on everything though you lil homo.

Callum is a vain pussy who literally makes fun of people at the gym for not doing "proper exercises" (he made fun of a guy doing bicycle pedals or whatever they are called at the gym, and not in a friendly way), and Bradley now makes stupid picking up chicks at gym videos because he's run out of ideas to keep views up. He's also so ashamed of his baldness that he wears snap backs all of the time and dresses like a teenage swagfag

They're both pretty pathetic desu

bradley is an autist who makes shit videos for views

calum reminds me of a arnold with downs syndrome dipped in bacon grease

both of these clowns only exist to fish for views and $$$. legit just fuck off, who the hell gives a shit

Shut up you pretentious faggot

You're a bunch of high estrogen betas for following this pathetic youtube soap.

Oh, look. Another one of YOU faggots. Let me fill you in or something. Calum isn't even a YouTube celeb or whatever you wanna call them. The guy actually competes (winning every comp so far) and has won Mr. Universe 3 times. Bradley is, in fact, a YouTube celeb. Ffs he even uses clickbait on both his vids and IG. Neck yourself.

This isn't Dom.
Please don't post anything youtube that isn't Dom, at the very least Dom is openly trying to sell his own products upfront.

I dont even lift, im just here for /fitnessdrama/.
yall got some good ass drama between the whole fitmiscxjasonblaha business and now calum vs bradley.

better then fucking the yung pope and game of thrones desu

really, the world's most obvious sociopath with no friends outside of people who make money off him was not trustworthy...

A billion times this.Men are a fucking joke,no wonders muslims are taking over.You fucks are more concerned with made up drama of people that have no impact on your life.KYS

Nothing wrong with criticising BS exercises desu

Ugh... guys...? Bradley hasn't tweeted/snapchatted/uploading anything on YT ever since the Calum video got uploaded... D-Did he kill h-himself...?

Nevermind, he just tweeted.

>Youtube fitness guy
>not a lying scumbag

Pick one. Deceit is these people's bread and butter.

People have 2 reactions to your statement. They agree, or NUH UH YOU FUCKIN' DWEEB.