That self-conscious guy who stares at the floor between sets

>that self-conscious guy who stares at the floor between sets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u fucking autistic nigger stop making this thread every 2hrs

U fucking autistic indian stop spelling wrong and poo in loo

That guy who stares at the floor might not be self-conscious, but is concentrating and focusing on his lift and getting his mind right. It's a lot better than standing next to the mirror and casually flexing and glancing at himself when he thinks no one is looking or just straight up mirin himself. And it's sure as a hell of a lot better than looking around the gym at what everyone else is doing.

Are you the guy who keeps posting the basketball shorts threads too?

>that guy whos insecure and afraid to check himself out in the mirror so he gives funny looks to the alphas who are ballsy enough to check themselves out

I'm slightly autistic and avoid eye contact with normies, is that a problem?

>that guy who curls using a Smith machine

>that guy who jelks between sets

L-Leave me alone

>that dyel guy that doesn't want to look in the mirror in case other people think that he thinks he's ripped
>tfw i'm that guy

>Get eye contact with new guy in the gym
>He looks down and shuffles nervously

>>that fat fucking jew lawyer who stands naked at the sink using the hair dryer to dry his pubes and feet.

I really hope he saw me shaking my head in disbelief as I walked out of the locker room.

everyone looks in the mirror to check their form, LITERALLY nobody will think you're checking our your muscles unless you're posing like a retard

>that guy who drinks water in between his sets

but i AM checking out my muscles and hair. my point is that im so confident that i dont acknowledge or care about other peoples thoughts or opinions. The only reason why anyone wouldnt check themselves out is because there are other people in the room and they are afraid what they think.

...but you do care... otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned about your fucking hair.

i have longish hair that i comb back for functional reasons

my hair falls on my forehead and blocks my view and means my eyes cant focus, i fix it and theres always someone staring at me

my hair hits my eye so i fix it, always someone staring at me. its pathetic. i have the balls to mire my bid and fix my hair in a room full of men, they dont. simple.

These are meme threads right?

No, you are really being judged by others for your actions at the gym

>that self-conscious guy who works out at home because he doesn't want to embarrass himself in public.

My dream is to own a house big enough to have a workout room

>straight bar curls with low weight and high reps

I usually look at the TV, at the clock between sets or sip some water, if there is something I hate is small conversation with strangers.

>That guy who doesn't mind his own fucking business at the gym

What's he supposed to do make his undies wet from his thicket of soaked pubes?

>that guy who showers with his underwear

>gym is composed of mirrors
>can't look anywhere

>tfw you wonder if people do this because you are looking at them awkwardly

Bun it then faggot

he could gas himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

if i wouldnt look at the floor all my energy would be needed to cringe hard as fuck which would destroy my workout

srsly 90% of People in those discount gyms are trigger me so hard
>ego Lifting sandnigger lanklets everywhere
>16 year olds who cant shut up or atleast talk quietly
>30+ year olds who cant shut up or ...
>idiots giving advice to idiots
>balding roider manlets who cover their head with snapbacks trying to look and act alpha while they just look like they try to give birth to a child with their grim red face
>fuccbois everywhere
only time i look up is if there are some nice chicks with thick asses or when im talking to someone

missing the gym at the barracks in my mandatory military year where i was all on my own everytime. no Music, no idiots, nothing that distracts me. just nothing but me lifting

Keep telling yourself that. You don't actually need a mirror to push hair out of your eyes. >>functional
You do need a mirror if you're worried about your messy hair and care what other people think.
>>insecurity

>Those American guys in an American gym who don't lift for the Glory of Latvia.

>do set
>stretch and rotate a little
>check phone, send snaps
>next set
2 minutes between sets feels so long.

>That jacked dude who is to autistic to talk to people between sets.

not lifting to avenge Rhodesia.

>that guy who lifts in between sets

The guy who keeps a notebook with the progress of his lifts in Cuneiform.

>>That fucking guy who needs to carry their gym bag around the gym with them from station to station because they think someone wants to steal the shit from their locker.

stfu nigger. i only do this when there are people in the gym that im not familiar with

Funny story. I live in white land. I go to the whitest gym in white land. 90% of us don't even lock our gym lockers. Black guy comes in the gym one day and I see him throw a lock on his locker......

Because nobody can trust you Slav shits

>that gym instructor who does a few sets of one exercise then stops
>that guy who talks to the instructors for 15 minutes in between sets
>that guy who uses every fucking weight in the gym to set himself up a circuit

Yeah you got some issues there bud. Start asking yourself why does each of that bother you so much? Most, if not all, of what you listed really isn't even something to get upset about.

>tfw autistic lanklet who might make eye contact if he looks down so instead stares at the ceiling

>that guy who carefully paints his stats in mayan glyphs on lime coated bark paper between sets

>That guy that calls his buddy over for a spot using pl8s as semaphore flags.

fuckin lost kek

That's me lol. I don't make any other threads than that one.

>nothing to stare at on the wall
>no tvs
>nothing going on outside, what am I davinci or some shit
>can't stare at the chicks or they will think I am checking them out
>can't look at in there general vicinity or else they will think I am avoiding checking them out
>can't stare at the manlet in the corner or else he'll get tiny dog syndrome and start barking at me
>can't stare at the dyel guy or else he might off himself tonight
thank god for phones

>that guy who makes noises when he lifts

>that dyke gym worker who helps all the new girls with squats