Hello Veeky Forums i have been tasked to be in charge of a 10th grade clas in P.E...

Hello Veeky Forums i have been tasked to be in charge of a 10th grade clas in P.E. I need help with things i can make them do. The class is for about 30 minuttes.

teach them how to twerk and offer private lessons for those eager to learn more

Burpees for the entire 30 min.

10 mins warm up
15 mins some stupid "team" game
For example split the 30 person class into groups of five so each person has to run to a cone and run back and touch the next persons hand then he can run to the cone and so on
Last group has to run one round around the field
5 minutes cooldown

dodgeball is the only acceptable answer

SS + GOMAD

Give them like 4 basketballs and tell them to go play or you'll write them up.

30 mins only???

Dodgeball

Have all the boys and the fat and ugly girls run the whole time. Give the cute girls some "private" lessons.

This

the only time anyone cared about PE was when the track coach made us play dodgeball against the PE kids.
Shit was so cash.

In charge of them for one day or for a week or for how many days?

Squats 5x5
OHP 5X5
Deadlift 1x5
After that maybe some light cardio. To finish, at LEAST 3 SCOOPS, CMON.

>5 mins warmup
>split into groups of 5
>15 mins fightclub
>separate the winners in each group
>determine the best knife fighter

HOUR
ARMS

Give them the best pump of their short lives

Real talk if you want to get popular introduce the game where people have to tag eachother on an obstacle course/field. You pretty much set up all available benches/swingropes/gymnastic equipment in a formation where kids can run around in mulitple directions without touching the ground. 2 kids get one of those sashes and have to tag other kids. Whoever gets tagged or touches the ground has to leave the arena. I have no clue what it's called in English, we call it aapenkooien and it was the absolute favourite game of every child ever (until someone fell on his face during a high speed chase).

This desu

Make them do SS+GOMAD

this

Americans are pussies and don't allow kids to get out of a safe environment.

*BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

Bring some weights and make sure they can all at least bench 1pl8

Either teach them to bench press or have them do a metric ton of pushups, then make them play HORSE or some similar basketball shooting game for the last ten minutes of class. At the very least, you'll get a laugh out of it.

Apenkooi ftw. Shit must have been so much work to set up though, our gym was huge.

Feeder workout

fpbp

10 minute warmup
10 minutes of calisthenics with each person doing what they can do in certain workout levels

Field some questions about basic fitness and health
Build a simple little daily routine for them to do everyday with beyond simple dieting and eating advice have it printed out on a simple to understand pamphlet. Pass that out and then let them read over it for a while then field a few more basic questions.

Send the guys, ugly chicks and obvious future lesbians..who now that I think about it are in the ugly chicks category...out to play dodgeball/flag football/freeze tag or pacman.

Take the future and current babes into the locker room for inspections and to talk about the mental and physical health benefits of tantric message, oral sex and deep dickings.

Kek'd

NOOOOOOOO FUCKING KEK

I used to play a similar game in elementary school called "lava tag", where the ground is "hot lava" and if you touch it or get tagged then you become the person who tags others.

Superset deadlifts with biceps curls, 30 minutes straight no pause.

MOTHERFUCKING APEKOOI! NEDERLAND WADDUP!
yeah best shit ever. It's not allowed anymore over here in the Netherlands, with kids falling on their faces.

Kids nowadays have a way weaker frame than 20 years and beyond, because they are so sheltered. Their bodies won't get used to slamming into the ground so later in life still they have weaker bones n shieeet. I remember eating shit lotsa times on my BMX when I was a kid, never broke a bone in my body.

Supply them all with a military uniform and you can absolutely beast them and they will think its fun.

warm up
run a lap

Basketball

I think 10th grade was the last year pe was mandatory for my school. Theyre not gonna give a fuck

Bonus points if they curl the deadlift bar

what country are you in?
if you're in canada, take something from OPHEA

Beep test

Stretching the entire time.

Pair the boys up with the ugly girls and give the cute ones private instruction.

Here in the UK we had something similar but not a game.

Basically imagine this room (old as fuck image I know) but all the equipment arranged so that you had to go through an entire circle 4-5 times without touching the floor making it hard as fuck. Combine this with an ex-royal marine as a teacher and you had basically a mini-miltary course which traumatized fat kids.

SCOTLAND?

South coast England.

We used to call our teacher Sergeant Cunt if anyone knows him.

not folkestone? we had an ex marine who went to the pub every lunch.

OP I teach HS and can ask around at work tomorrow if you want.

make then jog/run the track for 2 laps
then let them do anything they want.
they will like you more and think of you as a chill teacher

Dodgeball boys vs girls

let the jocks/cool kids run laps and do whatever.

give the chubby ugly autismo kids a small lesson on how physical activity can be fun and make you a better person/more atractive person.

tell them exactly what they need to do to sort their shit out.

make them do push ups
back in high school this was my favorite because all the supposed tough guys was only doing 10-15 push ups while i was up in the 70s. it really shows the gaps who really is strong

Whatever you do don't make them lift. I had a muscly manlet teacher that made us do bar only. Everyone was weak and had shit form.

Teach them boxing, organize poor kid fights after school for money

Judge every girl's attractiveness as they walk in and bring your favorite up to lead the class in a warm up activity so you get a great view of her ass in booty shorts/leggings

Then make them play full contact (including head) dodgeball for your amusement

Yes

Dr Dodgeball or GTFO

Played that as a kid, that shit was cash. Always camped the ropes though, swinging across.

Can't be done in 30 mins, and americans would probably sue.

Black v White boxing