Veeky Forumsette here. Any grills with experience in breast enhancement?

Veeky Forumsette here. Any grills with experience in breast enhancement?
I've done a lot of research but I'm still not convinced wih my results so I'd like to hear more experiences. So far I've gotten advice in:
>1. Exercise: Seems like pec exercises might make it look perkier and more supple but if you go overboard it might make enhance the pecs too much and make the actual breasts look fat.
>2.Fat grafting massages: Not too sure about this, sounds like a con and like it won't do much if you don't pair it with another type of aid. Makes chest more supple too so it's worth a try.
>3. Herbal remedies: I've read a lot on phytoestrogen and most studies say it does indeed help in causing a small increase in size. I've been using flaxseed, sesame and almonds for a long time and I can't see much of a difference. I've read about pueraria mirifica and fenugreek too; they both seem like they could help and most pueraria mirifica reviews I've read are stellar. However, looks like most estrogenic remedies need fat on your breasts to work and my bust is 100% breast tissue, no fat. Fenugreek might work for me as it increases prolactin but I'm worried about milking and the effects it might have paired with hormonal BC.
>4.Hormonal methods: As I've already said I'm already on non-estrogenic birth control so I haven't noticed a difference. Willing to try bovine ovary supplements but I'm not sure if they can be paired with BC or what effect might they have on a non-trans woman. I have read into sheeps placenta too but most people seem to consider it a con.
>5. Vitamin C+ Collagen. I'm taking vitamin C supplements already and I will soon start taking collagen, but while this will make my skin more supple it doesn't seem like it will actually increase size.
Advice? Not sure how safe it is jumping into Chiyomilk or anybody else's program without hearing more advice first.
>Inb4 just get fake tits you dumb slut
Bae's against fake tits or anything requiring surgery so it's out of the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/french-study-suggests-younger-women-should-stop-wearing-bras/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>bae

please be in canada.

If you have small tits = be happy with your cute bee-stings and work on your lower body.

If they flat = gain fat to fill out. Become high test hottie.

I am actually high-test already, and I think my breasts are reasonably sized (DD cup I think)?
But SO is into monster tits and I aim to please!

leave this place role play fag.

I would need a picture of your breasts to further examine your options in this matter.

>lowqualitybait.jpg
I want to say weight gain does nothing for me. After 45 lbs of weight fluctuation I've never gained a single cup size. Fat goes straight to other places.

Shieeeeeet I made a typo, I meant working out pecs too much might make bust look FLAT my bad brehs

you're real fucking bad at meems you retard.

TITS OR GTFO

>asks what would make her tits look better
>won't show current tits

we will gib you the attention you crave, but you gotta gib us something in return

I do indeed want attention but only from my SO.
Veeky Forums's trap aesthetics infographic mentions pueraria mirifica so I will try that.
Thank you all for your help.

I get enraged at the thought of females browsing Veeky Forums.

Mentally I consider you to be children. Fully grown humans with the mentality and intelligence of children, who somehow found their way onto a forum for men, probably through some cancerous "meme" you saw on your mainstream social media like Facebook.

I hate your entitled princess syndrome attitudes, and I hate how stupid you are.

Drink milk with BGH in it. Works for 13 year olds that look like stacked 23 year olds.

>DD I think
not knowing your bra size
>female

Bra sizing varies a lot depending on the shop. I'm a Victorias Secret 34D but a Primark 32DD if that makes any sense.

>Veeky Forumsette
holy fuck back to plebbit, roastie

>bae
get the fuck out of here nigger

DALLAS
A
L
L
A
S

>Bae is against anything requiring surgery

If you're calling him bae the relationship wont last long term. Just get your boobs done. Best thing I ever did.

What is this why do I always see it?

Sounds like you're the child here, user.

Pec exercises are exercises for pecs. Your breasts and pecs are different things and exercises for the latter will do nothing for the former.

Came here to post almost this exact same comment.

I kinda like it lad, I like knowing that this isn't a completely autistic place.

My nigga, pec exercises do something for the breasts. Pecs are what keeps the actual tiddy in place. Girls that don't work out pecs end up with tits that look like fried eggs nailed to a wall.

If you are fat, having huge biceps doesn't stop your arm fat from hanging. Pectoral muscles have nothing to do with how firm or droopy breasts are.

fenugreek works and if you are lactating it supposedly also increases milk output, so that could be good or bad I dunno much about babies. I ate soaked fenugreek seeds, sprouts, and tea or some combination daily for a while and it increased fullness noticeably for me (nothing is going to increase your cup size by much except gaining weight will make you bigger all over, or legit hormones or obv implants will have an effect). Fenugreek also makes your body odor smell like maple syrup, which some people like and some people don't.

Please be in Derby

so your point is you want bigger boobs to look good or because u are competing and losing a lot of pec fat? if you compete breast implants unless you already have big breasts, other remedies fuck up your prep usually; if not any kind of estrogen phytoestrogen prolactine or birth control etc... but they will also bloat you depending on dosage.
Haven't triesd any method myself because user but i know few girls that compete from my gym.

ill give u a fat grafting massage for free bb girl

Some guy posted on a thread asking if some girl who had posted lived in London, because he's a thirsty fuckwad. It's a reference to that now, either calling out thirsty sons of bitches or women who seek attention by virtue of being female.

TL;DR it's a meme

>its a white knight spoon feeds a woman episode
Neck yourself faggot

Dumbbell Flys are GOAT for chest mass development. Something about the squeezing motion (haha) is really stimulating for the pectoral muscles. Check Scooby's chest workout videos, he has a chest like a god.

>weapon

What is it with autismo bitches thinking that just because they go to a jim 3 times a week it makes them tough and strong?

V L A D I V O S T O K O B L A S T

L

A

D

I

V

O

S

T

O

K

O

B

L

A

S

T

Stop wearing a bra. Bras restrict movement and the muscles waste away. By not wearing a bra your chest muscles will be activated and lift the breast.
>cbsnews.com/news/french-study-suggests-younger-women-should-stop-wearing-bras/
>bonus: Reduces your change of getting breast cancer due to lymphatic drainage issues.