Highest concentration of I1-dna (proto-european)

>highest concentration of I1-dna (proto-european)
>highest concentration of light hair and eye colors
I thought these were indo-european traits. How does this make sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5003663/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I1 is a founder effect.
The non-IE ancestors of Swedes were 3/4 Neolithic farmer as Swedes are 40% Neolithic farmer.
So that means prior to the steppe infusion the ancestral non-IE pop in Northern Europe had to be G dominant.

I don't understand. Can you explain?

You’re thinking about haplogroups wrong. All that having one or the other means is that you share a common ancestor along your paternal line (dad’s dad and his dad and his dad etc.) with other people who have the same one.

I group doesn’t look like it’s from PIE people in the first place. Seems totally native to Europe and it is very old.

The original Indo-Europeans were dark haired and dark eyed. Light hair and light eyes has more to do with latitude than anything.

The Y-DNA of pre-IE people in Northern Europe is 99% exterminated. The skullcrushers got them.
I1 managed to ride against the wave and went from the rarest thing in Northern Europe to one of the most common.

Huh, okay. Thanks for the explanation.

white people were nordic

Well yeah that's a fact but where they indo-european before that?

>germanic languages have the least amount of indo-european words of all indo-european languages
really makes you think.

Those are not Indo-European traits. They developed in European Hunter-Gatherers. The oldest people with light eyes, blonde hair and light skin (they had both alleles for white skin) came from Sweden (Motala). They had I2 Y-haplogroup.

Weren’t the Yamnaya mostly responsible for the spread of IE to the west of the Pontic-Caspian? And weren’t the Yamnaya mostly dark-haired and dark-eyed?

They had the genes for light hair and eyes though, they were semi-dark just because their EHG daddies mixed with CHG women

SHG were the only HG group in Europe that had those traits and just like Indo-Europeans they too had EHG admixture

Light eyes were already common user European WHG before the Indo-Europeans arrived. Light hair apparently can be connected with ANE (and EHG). It still doesn't make sense in my opinion. Yamna were mostly dark haired and they were 50-80% EHG. Motala were 70-80% WHG and only 20-30% EHG and they were blonde.

Motala were 50% EHG

PIEs were 20-40% Natufian via CHGs, thus they were brown. After they conquered N*rdoids they acquired Pre-IE (aka Sissy) admixture and became light featured,

Neolithic farmers in Sweden had more "Natufian" in them.

How old is E3b?

ENF and WHG (pre-Indo-Europeans) were darker than modern Northern Europeans, also the CHGs that took part in Indo-European ethnogenesis got conquered by light EHGs :)

PIE had dark hair, skin, and eyes

nice PIE charts

WHG was darker skinned, dark haired and blue eyed. EHG was fair skinned, fairer haired and mostly brown eyed. SHG was fairer than WHG but darker than EHG and had mixed hair and eye colours. CHG was dark all round which explains why Yamnayans were dark despite being largely fair EHG. It makes sense.

>Neolithic farmers in Sweden had more "Natufian
Proof ?

As far as i know, there is no E1b1b among ancient Swedish samples.

>that took part in Indo-European ethnogenesis got conquered by light EHGs :)
There is no trace of such conquest. Patriarchal Caucasoid CHGs most likely intermixed peacefully with Matriarchal Mongoloid EHGs.

>mostly brown eyed.
EHG were 50% WHG so variance in eye color probably was more similar to SHG

>WHG was darker skinned, dark haired and blue eyed

Not the easternmost WHG who lived in the middle of Ukraine though. They had the light skin genes.

>SHG was fairer than WHG but darker than EHG

They had adapted to be fair.

>CHG was dark all round

Probably not. CHG correlates with fairness in the Middle East independently of EHG.

Why does E1b suddenly matter now? It has nothing to do with the steppe. Some farmers in the Balkans ancestral to Swedes had E1b though.

>There is no trace of such conquest
PIE had EHG Y-DNA and CHG mtDNA

>CHG mtDNA
They shared the same mtDNA*

Natufians(E1b1b) were the forefathers of the ENF ruling-class, obviously their haplogroup matters.

>CHG admixture
>no CHG Y-DNA
hmm

>They shared the same mtDNA
No they didn't, as for Y-DNA CHG were mainly J2 and Indo-Europeans were fully R1 which came from EHG.

Source? Because from what I remember they were mostly WHG. I can't find this now.

Wouldn't CHG be mainly G?

Right, because EHG is modelled as 50% WHG. For that reason Yamna also had ~30% WHG or pseudo-WHG.

Just look up a PCA and you see SHG exactly halfway between WHG and EHG.

Okay, it's here.

> At the same time, we infer that ANE ancestry was not completely absent from the larger European region at that time: we find that it was present in ~8,000 years old Scandinavian hunter-gatherers, since MA1 shares more alleles with Motala12 (SHG) than with Loschbour, and Motala12 fits as a mixture of 81% WHG and 19% ANE (SI14).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5003663/

>Eastern Hunter Gatherers (EHG) derive ~3/4 of their ancestry from the ANE (Supplementary Information, section 11); Scandinavian hunter-gatherers7,8,13 (SHG) are a mix of EHG and WHG

Right. In this paper the SHG are more ANE than in the other one because EHG is modeled as more ANE than WHG. SHG are still half EHG and this is not subject to change.

So which paper is right? Probably neither. There's a very high chance that there's an ANE component in all WHGs since so many WHGs with R1b have been found starting with Villabruna and this skews everything.

Okay you won BUT you merely conquered mongrelized AAs. If they were pure AAs they would have easily conquered you like we are conquering you today.

In the end, you merely won a few millenia of peace, which is nothing for a fifteen thousand years old race.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5003663/
>WHG are a mix of EHG and the Upper Paleolithic Bichon from Switzerland

Okay apparently this is stated as a fact in the paper. I doubt it's 100% correct but just a few ticks off.