Bulking on chicken

>bulking on chicken
Why do people do this?

Also, general unpopular opinions thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQEXQFrBUy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hm.
Is Veeky Forums really a place where you can have an 'unpopular' opinion?
Usually you are either objectively wrong or getting worked up about an incredibly trivial thing.

eating 6 small/medium meals is for fags.

meal timing doesn't matter.

>Usually you are either objectively wrong or getting worked up about an incredibly trivial thing.

Isn't that the definition of every site where you can leave a comment?

You can have an opinion but when it comes to fitness I don't know if there are that many you can have one about. Even fewer can you have a conflicting view about without just being wrong.

Trump will be a great president.

Chicken thighs have a decent fat content and are delicious, bulking on them is completely viable.

But if you meant bulking on chicken breasts, then yeah that's fucking retarded.

Also,
>unpopular opinion
anything more than 100g of protein a day is unnecessary.

Because it's a cheap source of brotein.

Yeah unless you're a 200 lb+ athlete or on roids you don't need anywhere near as much protons as people seem to think

I think it was layne norton who calculated that, even for an enhanced lifter, you only need like an extra 20ish grams of protein a day to make those extra gains (being on cycle enhances protein synthesis so you can do more with less).

here, found the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=RQEXQFrBUy0

being Veeky Forums isnt all that great.

>a clean bulk is perfectly possible

>you can actually eat more than chicken and broccoli if you actually put effeort into cooking

>Trump and his cabinet have potential. Stop slobbering all over Obamas p3n1s

Holy shit this

A few guys I know are purposely trying to get over 200g of protein a day and they're no heavier than 150 lbs, they put flavorless protein powder on all their meals and mix it in and add it to like everything they drink

Most new lifters get way out of control with the protein shakes and shit but oh well they're just wasting money

How is this fact an unpopular opinion?

fucking this a thousand times over

Because chicken is cheap.

Anyways, my unpopular opinion:
>LP programs are good to develop proper form, but after that routine is almost irrelevant
>as long as you are working hard and progressing in the gym and not being lazy diet/sleep is 20x as important

People who don't lift (where I live at least) and dyels have this idea that if you work out you need protein powder. Plenty of people have asked me if I "take protein".
If anything it's better for losing weight.

>trying to get over 200g of protein a da
I'm not even trying and I get over 200g pretty much every day.

wew

>lifting to have better chances with girls is perfectly fine
>you don't need over 150g of protein to gain
>peanut butter is shit food
>"high test" girls are to 99% fat fucks

>roiding is a personal choice

it's cheap.

I'm a 210 pound athlete. I the magic number for me for protein is about 160g. Less than that and I notice it.

You clearly eat like a fatso if you get more than 200g a day without trying

Does LP stand for lifting plug?

"thicc" girls are just fatties.

Linear progression m8